nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
My opinion is that, pandora was treated as an add-on to the game and it feels lifeless (maybe because it was advertised as such during kickstarter). But it could have been so much better if the way you unlock more scenes, it was not through mindless grinding, but because of "events". E.g., You go to Laboratory room and you happen to see a scene with Lily... Or you go to the bedroom, or you return from a mission with a girl, etc... They could even add some text, instead of having to record again with the voice actors (which are amazing btw). Also, instead of having 2, 5 second, scenes, one for "slow" and one for "faster", they could add some longer scenes and cut the number of videos down.

I own the game and I used a cheat engine for max PP, because I cant lose all my time grinding. Even though I like both game modes, it gets repetitive after while. Some main missions are dope, though.

Finally the dialog is cringe in some cases but, the story and the set pieces are pretty cool.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Got a infinity loading when landing on the planet aelfric in kaia, anyone have the same problem?

Cezar8899

Feb 1, 2020
so i would really like to buy this game or support the devs somehow ... only thing is i dont want it on my steam (it doesnt even exist on steam in my country actually) do they have any other place i can get the game from? im also scared to download it cuz it is copyrighted lol and i might get a fine for pirating stuff ... any ideas ?

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
so i would really like to buy this game or support the devs somehow ... only thing is i dont want it on my steam (it doesnt even exist on steam in my country actually) do they have any other place i can get the game from? im also scared to download it cuz it is copyrighted lol and i might get a fine for pirating stuff ... any ideas ?
its also on gog, but since it's not on steam for you it shouldn't show up on gog for you either. only possibility I see is you buy it via VPN/Tor Browser, i even described how to do that here recently.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Gifting through GoG is an option, so if you have a trustworthy friend outside of the restricted regions, you can get it around that way.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Saw the Blythe trailer recently on youtube and a random thought popped into my head.

Will the game be feature complete after early access or will elements be missing ( like endings, missions, H content) that is coming afterwards?
And I dont talk about DLCs or something. Basically all the features that were promised on the Kickstarter Roadmap.
I am thinking about to buy the game after full release but I will also expect the full package by then and would hate if things still are missing.

Any insight on that matter?
And how far are they anyway in development? xD

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Saw the Blythe trailer recently on youtube and a random thought popped into my head.

Will the game be feature complete after early access or will elements be missing ( like endings, missions, H content) that is coming afterwards?
And I dont talk about DLCs or something. Basically all the features that were promised on the Kickstarter Roadmap.
I am thinking about to buy the game after full release but I will also expect the full package by then and would hate if things still are missing.

Any insight on that matter?
And how far are they anyway in development? xD
They’re at 0.8, the story will be complete at 1.0

Things like backer DLC I’m presuming aren’t as prioritized as finishing the game proper first.

Do not know if devotion missions will get in before 1.0

Also if you planned on buying it, you should do it before it reaches 1.0, as it’ll go up in price. Less an extra ten bucks doesn’t bug you.

Reactions: OuterACG

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Things like b
What are the backer DLCs?

With devotion missions you mean the loyalty questline for each waifu?
If this is missing than I surely will wait another 2 years until everything is in the game what the milestones over on kickstarter promised.

This question might be too early but are there different endings or variations of it planned? Character endings?
This surely is only a me thing but I cant help but draw very thin lines to mass effect.
Given we are in space and collecting our crew together for a sexy adventure maybe we can choose our favourite in the end for a bit more screen time. :HideThePain:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What are the backer DLCs?

With devotion missions you mean the loyalty questline for each waifu?
If this is missing than I surely will wait another 2 years until everything is in the game what the milestones over on kickstarter promised.

This question might be too early but are there different endings or variations of it planned? Character endings?
This surely is only a me thing but I cant help but draw very thin lines to mass effect.
Given we are in space and collecting our crew together for a sexy adventure maybe we can choose our favourite in the end for a bit more screen time. :HideThePain:
Devotion is akin to loyalty quests yes, in that they are personal quests with each of the waifus.

The backer DLC is a pet and a hangout area in a club.

Obviously we don’t know the ending. They joked on ME3’s 3 different colored endings in the initial trailer, but we don’t know if they’ll actually do it themselves.

I don’t see that taking another 2 years. They’re committed to 3-4 months per update and there’s only 2 more to go til 1.0

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I don’t see that taking another 2 years
With that I meant the stuff that will be included after 1.0 release that didnt make the cut.
Devotion missions sound pretty important to have a conclusion for each of the character so if this actually comes afterwards then I need to wait until it is for my first playthrough.

Thank for answering though:)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
With that I meant the stuff that will be included after 1.0 release that didnt make the cut.
Devotion missions sound pretty important to have a conclusion for each of the character so if this actually comes afterwards then I need to wait until it is for my first playthrough.

Thank for answering though:)
Don’t really know their plans once the game is at 1.0 have to wait and see at this point.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes