Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dayum, what happend with the score lol. 2,5/5 ? :PogChamp:
But I cant talk, I think I skipped some updates. According to my files the last version I played was 0.4.5. What happend ?
Also is it me or does the game has more monster sex scenes then normal ones with the MC ? Im looking on rule34 and yeesh! Not looking good if you are looking for the later. Like I see 20! Monster/Futa vs 8 normal ones with the new mercenary chick ? Or wasnt everything uploaded yet ? :WaitWhat:
See above for why the score is the way it is. As for scenes, there's no real guarantee as what the ratio of scenes will be. They'll have 40 in the end. And I'm sure they had to take backer requested scenes into account when deciding on who got what.

Regardless the monsters won't be having a nice lovemaking cinematic with the Captain in time. I feel that'll balance the scales pretty nicely.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
You could theoretically download the mega client and use 9 days to download that version lmao.
(5gigs per day so 40/5 = 8 + extra day for the rest)
Actually, it's not 5 gigs per day. It's 5 gigs per 6 hours, as far as I'm aware. When I did try doing this, expecting things to take several days to download, it only took one overnight download. I believe there are specific times when a rollover happens, cause I've downloaded things and my quota suddenly reset to 0 without changing internet or vpn. This is using the MegaSync desktop app tho.

Now that I'm typing about it, I actually remember there being a countdown timer for when your quota resets that shows after you fill it, and I'm pretty sure it was 6 hours.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
how much ntr is there? i'm sick. i'm more likely to play if there's a lot of ntr. but if i remember right it felt grindy last time, so otherwise not sure if it's my kind of thing haha. oh! was it less that it was grindy and more that i had to use my keyboard? am i remembering this right? it just felt inconvenient somehow, been a long time.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
how much ntr is there? i'm sick. i'm more likely to play if there's a lot of ntr. but if i remember right it felt grindy last time, so otherwise not sure if it's my kind of thing haha. oh! was it less that it was grindy and more that i had to use my keyboard? am i remembering this right? it just felt inconvenient somehow, been a long time.
It's not real NTR. There's a sex scene selector disconnected from the main plotline, and in many of those scenes the girls are fucking space monsters, tentacle monsters or each other. Projection Andys take issue with this.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Is there a torrent?
any torrent link?
Looks like IGGGames has a torrent for 0.8.0 here:

I appreciate all the free stuff on this site, so I don't mean to come across as entitled or anything, but it'd be nice to get a home-grown torrent link for such a huge game. There was no torrent for 0.7.0, either, when I came here a few weeks ago.

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
Looks like IGGGames has a torrent for 0.8.0 here:

I appreciate all the free stuff on this site, so I don't mean to come across as entitled or anything, but it'd be nice to get a home-grown torrent link for such a huge game. There was no torrent for 0.7.0, either, when I came here a few weeks ago.
Thanks Vadginator

Reactions: Vadginator

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Is the lewd content still just video clips, or has there been any added lewd stuff that is more impactful? What I am looking for is some kind of system where you can get closer to the girls and then get rewarded with some sex scenes. Is that a thing yet?

Aeripeary

Jun 23, 2017
Is the lewd content still just video clips, or has there been any added lewd stuff that is more impactful? What I am looking for is some kind of system where you can get closer to the girls and then get rewarded with some sex scenes. Is that a thing yet?
The scenes are actually rendered in real time but sadly yes, it's more or less still the same in terms of the 'video format' style. There are mods that can unlock the camera however most of the time the genitalia aren't synced properly (again, because of the locked camera they figure they could get away with it).

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
The scenes are actually rendered in real time but sadly yes, it's more or less still the same in terms of the 'video format' style. There are mods that can unlock the camera however most of the time the genitalia aren't synced properly (again, because of the locked camera they figure they could get away with it).
I mean I don't mind the video clip kind of style, but I just wanted some more to back those clips. Last time I played it you just got random sex vids that didn't even include the main character. I was hoping by now they would have added some clips that you can only get from getting closer to the girls and building a little romance or something and you would see the main character with the girls after winning their favor. I just wanted some context behind the vids you could unlock.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Is the lewd content still just video clips,
Yes
or has there been any added lewd stuff that is more impactful?
Nah
What I am looking for is some kind of system where you can get closer to the girls and then get rewarded with some sex scenes.
I feel ya, bro
Is that a thing yet?
Nah

And the Captain is still the most useless mc ever. I seriously don't understand what was the point of making him the mc. The guy's got no powers, no skills, no some cool thing, nothing, he's also not funny and barely gets a pussy anyway.

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
wow i hate this update what was probably supposed to be an epic space run i just skipped because Blythe's space sword right click power sucks ass and i didnt get a good enough explanation on how to use it and i'm not restarting a million times for this. Seriously release he play testers and levels designer names so they can be blacklisted as they don't know what they are doing.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
And the Captain is still the most useless mc ever. I seriously don't understand what was the point of making him the mc. The guy's got no powers, no skills, no some cool thing, nothing, he's also not funny and barely gets a pussy anyway.
yeah... was hoping the game would have turned around into something worth playing by now, but I guess not...

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes