SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
Looks like IGGGames has a torrent for 0.8.0 here:

I appreciate all the free stuff on this site, so I don't mean to come across as entitled or anything, but it'd be nice to get a home-grown torrent link for such a huge game. There was no torrent for 0.7.0, either, when I came here a few weeks ago.
The link is working fine as the game also. And the game is Mega WOW! I wish i knew english better to understand all the dialogs.

SoraBlack

Jan 1, 2019
Blythe's space sword right click power sucks ass and i didnt get a good enough explanation on how to use
While I think it does suck a bit, its still really powerful if you get the hang of it which can be a bit tricky if you have a bad mouse cuz bad mouses tend to get crazy if you move them to fast.
Oh and the explanation of the ability was good enough which was just moving the mouse fast enough only thing they could have stated was the fact that it also shoots rockets.

release he play testers and levels designer names so they can be blacklisted as they don't know what they are doing
First off, that's, if its non-consentual, straight up doxxing and thus in most countries illegal and morally really disgusting.
Secondly for the level designers at least I think its prolly their first time designing a game like this and I personally liked the game for what it does besides being repetitive alot of times but well not as bad as all of those classic jrpgs and cuz of that I was real suprised when that sequence happend. Yes I had to redo it alot of times but it was worth especially after finishing it.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is the lewd content still just video clips, or has there been any added lewd stuff that is more impactful? What I am looking for is some kind of system where you can get closer to the girls and then get rewarded with some sex scenes. Is that a thing yet?
You’re looking for the devotion missions, which will be personal quests with each lady when you max them out at 40 devotion. Each one will cap off with a several minute long cinematic for lovey dovey times.

This game is and was always a cashgrab, so be grateful you can get it for free here lol xD
A cash grab that runs more than any given lewd game, has cinematic cutscenes, a full voice acting crew, and been in development for several years without asking for more funding (cough Wild Life).

Think ya need to reevaluate your definitions.

And the Captain is still the most useless mc ever. I seriously don't understand what was the point of making him the mc. The guy's got no powers, no skills, no some cool thing, nothing, he's also not funny and barely gets a pussy anyway.
Just making it aware that the Captain is the one flying the F3NIX in space combat. The waifus are copilots. And they’ve mentioned his piloting skills numerous times throughout the story.

wow i hate this update what was probably supposed to be an epic space run i just skipped because Blythe's space sword right click power sucks ass and i didnt get a good enough explanation on how to use it and i'm not restarting a million times for this. Seriously release he play testers and levels designer names so they can be blacklisted as they don't know what they are doing.
Well simple explanation first: it’s a sword weapon, you swing it back and forth with your mouse. There’s an audio cue so you’ll know when you’re doing it correctly.

Secondly it just came out, so the difficulty of the mission can be adjusted as needed. That is the point of early access, to garner feedback.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The link is working fine as the game also. And the game is Mega WOW! I wish i knew english better to understand all the dialogs.
There’ll be various translations done eventually, they announced a list of them a while back. But finishing the game first is the priority

Aug 14, 2022
See above for why the score is the way it is. As for scenes, there's no real guarantee as what the ratio of scenes will be. They'll have 40 in the end. And I'm sure they had to take backer requested scenes into account when deciding on who got what.

Regardless the monsters won't be having a nice lovemaking cinematic with the Captain in time. I feel that'll balance the scales pretty nicely.
Couldnt find anything related towards the score. Only some of the negative reviews brought some light into the dark. Damn, I even wanted to Kickstart them with the 1000$ option. We all wanted to do silly things when we were young :LUL:

Regarding the monsters -> Total cap on this broh. The story is crap and the gameplay is a really time waster. I know these scenes cant be described as really NTR since I heard they are not cannon, but I still wanna beat my meat and when I have only a small amount of scenes aviable which are also basic as fuck they lost their marbles.
Cant remember anything "lovemaking cinematic" tho, only that you gift them some random crap items on the "date" but thats that. For real, what a let down for a game wanted to be the first game making lewd stuff acceptable for the normies.
But I will probably still come back when the hot Alien Queen + her mother has finally sex scenes with MC. I fucking hope not its with her lover :rolleyes:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Couldnt find anything related towards the score. Only some of the negative reviews brought some light into the dark. Damn, I even wanted to Kickstart them with the 1000$ option. We all wanted to do silly things when we were young :LUL:

Regarding the monsters -> Total cap on this broh. The story is crap and the gameplay is a really time waster. I know these scenes cant be described as really NTR since I heard they are not cannon, but I still wanna beat my meat and when I have only a small amount of scenes aviable which are also basic as fuck they lost their marbles.
Cant remember anything "lovemaking cinematic" tho, only that you gift them some random crap items on the "date" but thats that. For real, what a let down for a game wanted to be the first game making lewd stuff acceptable for the normies.
But I will probably still come back when the hot Alien Queen + her mother has finally sex scenes with MC. I fucking hope not its with her lover :rolleyes:
Just gonna note Kasidora’s role (the ‘mother’, that isn’t her mother btw) is specified to be a SFW role, so don’t expect lewds of her. As for the Empress she is not a designated waifu in terms of gameplay, the last of those will be Fow-Chan.

The most likely scenario is a lewd cinematic in the games ending (or endings if they actually follow through on that joke on ME3).

Look at the kickstarter milestones, there’s a section there for devotion quests. That’s what all the personal conversations you have with the ladies at devotion level 10, 20, and 30 will build up to. There’s been a number of locked planets in the game, and some are pretty apparent which waifu they’re related to.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
2-3h Film in 4K(h264) = ~20gb.
Does this "game" have 2 hours of cinematics?
You say that like that isn’t uncommon of other video games.

Do remember we don’t have the whole story yet. Nor the several minute devotion quest climax for each waifu. So even at say 3-4 minutes each, that’s still another 30-40 minutes in the future

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes