rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody confirms it works:

I don't want to make mirrors and let people download that monster if it doesn't work

Reactions: Nicorondo

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
You could theoretically download the mega client and use 9 days to download that version lmao.
(5gigs per day so 40/5 = 8 + extra day for the rest)
I'd dare the 42.5 GB on Mega if I still had my subscription :KEK:
You can bypass the 5GB quota limit by changing IP:

1. Download 5GB
2. Close Mega app (the progress saves, don't worry)
3. Change IP by connecting to the VPN (or changing the VPN server you're connected to, if already on it)
4. Open Mega app and resume download
5. Go to step 1 and repeat until done

Sorry but it's safe to say that most people that actually check the comments got it from the torrent by now.
I'm downloading now to check but it may take a while as I switch VPN servers.

Reactions: rf96

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Crazy that this game had such backlash because of 1 character getting ntrd but the game itself is just kinda shit.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Crazy that this game had such backlash because of 1 character getting ntrd but the game itself is just kinda shit.
Except it isn't NTR, certain people's personal definition of it is warped to the point that polyamorous relationships are seen as cheating.

Thankfully most of those folks have long since abandoned the thread after airing their insecurities for dozens of pages.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
Dayum, what happend with the score lol. 2,5/5 ? :PogChamp:
But I cant talk, I think I skipped some updates. According to my files the last version I played was 0.4.5. What happend ?
Also is it me or does the game has more monster sex scenes then normal ones with the MC ? Im looking on rule34 and yeesh! Not looking good if you are looking for the later. Like I see 20! Monster/Futa vs 8 normal ones with the new mercenary chick ? Or wasnt everything uploaded yet ? :WaitWhat:

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes