Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
They sat around for months in near silence then as soon as a group of customers started leaving visible negative feedback complaining about FOW's behavior and failure to meet their own promises FOW decided to do a funny known to incite Chinese rage after Chinese review bombs had become a very well known occurrence on the platform due to things like the drama with the game Devotion. But you're right, the timing could have just been a coincidence.
so what did the negetive reviews said?

screw NTR haters, you got monsters and aliens, why the fuck wouldn't you use them? this studio was always known for this kind of thing.

my only complained really is that there isn't enough xxx content and what we do get are mostly short wips. this isn't the quality they are known for...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Coming from someone with pic of horny bug on a child's face :unsure:
I said it's not common not that I don't like it.
Also wtf, that's the same girl in my signature, how the fuck is that a child lol.
Have you been outside to get a chance to see some actual children lately? They tend to not have thighs the size of a porkchop.

• Haha
Reactions: ryxp

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I said it's not common not that I don't like it.
Also wtf, that's the same girl in my signature, how the fuck is that a child lol.
Have you been outside to get a chance to see some actual children lately? They tend to not have thighs the size of a porkchop.
Still remains an ironic question, and she still has a child's face.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
They're working on the devotion mission quests atm. 2 at a time, so it'll be a bit before we get round to her again.
She might get some scenes, usually in each update some characters get a scene or two added. Not much, but it's something.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Since no one seems to want to play this game enough to provide a full save (lol), this is a full save from a copy/paste of a pinned post from Spanky in the #subverse-general channel on the (I assume future save files will go here as well):

Blythe - Version 0.8.0 - 100% Save File Thanks once again to our community member @DaKiller for providing a complete save file for the Blythe update and allowing me to repost after checking it. The only thing missing is one anomaly being completed due to it being bugged.
  • All PANDORA scenes unlocked.
  • All waifus above 30 devotion and relatively close to one another.
  • All mantics are leveled equally.
Enter %localappdata%\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames into the Windows Run app to open the save folder for the game. Download the provided file and rename it so that the underscores are replaced with spaces. It should look like this: Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav. Place the file into the opened save folder. If the folder doesn't exist, open the game and start a new game. The folder should be created. Exit the game and perform the previous instructions, replacing the save file in your folder created by the game if necessary.

2.90 star(s) 247 Votes