Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
From reading their blog, they plan an actual animation (not loop) for each girl. Problem is, they won't release them until they are all finished. I believe they estimated 2 girls per patch. Each patch seems to take 2-3 months. If we total up all the characters, that means no new scenes for at least 10-12 months.
The major updates (the ones that added ladies and story) were the 3-4 month committed period. They’ve previously stated this pair of missions took them about 40 days to make. So we’re looking at more frequent updates til it gets 0.9. Which will presumably be fowchan’s update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a magnet link? I don't like downloading torrent files. I would seed to at least a 3.0 ratio.
We stopped using magnets as they were unreliable (in a semi-private tracker setting) and worked only 50% of the time.
There isn't really an alternative for the downloading of the torrent file. You can download it and convert it into a magnet, but you'd still have to download it.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
From reading their blog, they plan an actual animation (not loop) for each girl. Problem is, they won't release them until they are all finished. I believe they estimated 2 girls per patch. Each patch seems to take 2-3 months. If we total up all the characters, that means no new scenes for at least 10-12 months.
I knew that as well, but I was expecting at least some pandora scenes.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I'd like to point out that in BLYTHE's first introduction, when she destroys the general's Wiloof fleet and fights the white soldiers who have teleported into her ship, she cuts one of them out and then a black screen appears, followed by white flashes as she kills the remaining soldiers.

White flashes can cause epileptic seizures.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes