Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Whoa…. oh my…. the game is completed and heroes exist? Love you all…. I know the game is still updating…. But it is playable now and it is here now…. you dont know how many years ago I first hear about this game…. And I‘m still in my twenties right now… lucky me….

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Whoa…. oh my…. the game is completed and heroes exist? Love you all…. I know the game is still updating…. But it is playable now and it is here now…. you dont know how many years ago I first hear about this game…. And I‘m still in my twenties right now… lucky me….
1.0 would be considered completed, we’re at 0.82 at the present moment.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I wanna try out this game, but I'm not too sure because of the netorare tag. How much netorare is in this game?

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
I wanna try out this game, but I'm not too sure because of the netorare tag. How much netorare is in this game?
You meet girls, you do errands for them, they fuck you and [optionally] everyone and everything else they find on your ship, something like that.

Reactions: Deviton123

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Not a supported feature.

Some people are using translation patches for other languages, but this has led to some issues, so it’s safer to wait for official ones in that regard.
Next year will the game end or is that fake?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You can't believe it's been 4 years since the game came out, time has passed fast, maybe in the future they will release another game 18+ or subverse 2.
Not anytime soon I'd imagine. They're gonna want to get their own support site running, build up their base again before investing in another game project.

• Haha
Reactions: DicksInSpace

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
You can't believe it's been 4 years since the game came out, time has passed fast, maybe in the future they will release another game 18+ or subverse 2.
4 years?
Unless I'm missing something, early access launched early 2021, which would make it only 3 years of early access next year.

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
Before the game came out, there was a demo or beta that only had people who donated a lot on kickstarte, but they had to donate an amount to have a copy.
That's just some guys who paid a lot of money to take part in the beta testing of the game systems, might as well say the game came out 5 years ago because they had internal testers play the game during early dev.

You can't set arbitrary rules for this sort of thing. The early access came out when it came out, and followed a mostly steady content release cycle ever since.

2.90 star(s) 248 Votes