yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Where is the torrent of this game ?
You do know there is a search feature, right?
search.png
But here, 2 versions of 0.8.2:
(for McAztec's, you gotta click on the post, then you can find the .torrent file there)
Enjoy. And do consider buying it if you like it.
Mirror of the content from McAztec's
Subverse-0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Did they forget about Taron?
Or is Taron the black sheep of the FOW Family. :ROFLMAO:
No they didn’t. She’s mentioned in there by one of the animators working on her devotion quest cinematics.

It’s been said before, but the reason why her initial count of scenes given was so low was due to the experimental 360 scene they worked on during her update.

She was also mentioned specifically in the last dev blog in regards to waifus with fewer scenes.

Aug 22, 2023
No they didn’t. She’s mentioned in there by one of the animators working on her devotion quest cinematics.

It’s been said before, but the reason why her initial count of scenes given was so low was due to the experimental 360 scene they worked on during her update.

She was also mentioned specifically in the last dev blog in regards to waifus with fewer scenes.
Good, it's about time she finally got new scenes.
Poor Taron. But still a shame, she doesnt get any new scenes next update.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One question, I haven't played the game in a long time and I don't remember the story but... there is some "narrative" reason why the empress aka Celestina doesn't have scenes yet or if she does and I'm the one who hasn't done the right homework?

I remember more or less in the beginning when I saw her model years ago that I was very curious about what her scenes would be like, hers and Fortune's and I see that they already gave love to Fortuna but nothing to Celestina.

And since the most typical cover of the project has her and Blythe, it surprises me even more.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
One question, I haven't played the game in a long time and I don't remember the story but... there is some "narrative" reason why the empress aka Celestina doesn't have scenes yet or if she does and I'm the one who hasn't done the right homework?

I remember more or less in the beginning when I saw her model years ago that I was very curious about what her scenes would be like, hers and Fortune's and I see that they already gave love to Fortuna but nothing to Celestina.

And since the most typical cover of the project has her and Blythe, it surprises me even more.
Besides the fact she’s the ruling member of a society that’s against having sex at all, she isn’t one of the 10 recruitable waifus.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Besides the fact she’s the ruling member of a society that’s against having sex at all, she isn’t one of the 10 recruitable waifus.
Although a little late, but let's see...

The fact that she isn´t recruitable is one thing, but another very different thing is that she cannot have scenes and even more so when despite not being recruitable and having her face big in the most common advertising of the project (due to history and that) on the project page itself they show you a perfectly detailed model of her and well... for that level of detail in her design, the fact that in the end she doesn't have a single X scene seems like a crime to me.

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
Although a little late, but let's see...

The fact that she isn´t recruitable is one thing, but another very different thing is that she cannot have scenes and even more so when despite not being recruitable and having her face big in the most common advertising of the project (due to history and that) on the project page itself they show you a perfectly detailed model of her and well... for that level of detail in her design, the fact that in the end she doesn't have a single X scene seems like a crime to me.
theyll sell an expansion in two years with her, where half of the expansion is about doing loyalty quests for half a year

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
theyll sell an expansion in two years with her, where half of the expansion is about doing loyalty quests for half a year
True and scene variations as an optional extra payment.

But leaving that aside for now, it's not until December that we have a new update, right? It's been like 7 updates since I tried this thing but I don't want to download everything again so that at some point next month an update comes out and it's like, "damn, now it's time to do everything again".

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
True and scene variations as an optional extra payment.

But leaving that aside for now, it's not until December that we have a new update, right? It's been like 7 updates since I tried this thing but I don't want to download everything again so that at some point next month an update comes out and it's like, "damn, now it's time to do everything again".
I’ll ignore the memes (though I will point out fow was offered funding by an investor that wanted to turn it into a monetized game and they declined immediately) and inform you the new few updates will be solely about adding and testing the devotion quests, 2 at a time.

So it will be a while before a substantial download is required again.

Reactions: Kietsutwinblades

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
I remember trying this a couple years back and could not stand the male VA in the slightest. Some fat britbong cracking shitty fourth wall jokes "oi oi this lad just wants to wank his pecker!!" type shit. No thank you.

Can you disable that now and is the game playable or is TotalFatso still drawling your ears up with shitty Deadpool-type jokes?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I remember trying this a couple years back and could not stand the male VA in the slightest. Some fat britbong cracking shitty fourth wall jokes "oi oi this lad just wants to wank his pecker!!" type shit. No thank you.

Can you disable that now and is the game playable or is TotalFatso still drawling your ears up with shitty Deadpool-type jokes?
Uhh no. Feel free to skip all the dialogue or ya know...just lower the volume :p

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Been ignoring this since launch, waiting for content to get padded out. Do we know how many more updates are left? I'm wondering if I should just wait it out, or play through soonish.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Been ignoring this since launch, waiting for content to get padded out. Do we know how many more updates are left? I'm wondering if I should just wait it out, or play through soonish.
9/10 ladies added.

Updates are spaced out with smaller devotion quest updates atm. Feel free to catch up on the story, but don't expect the game to be done til next year.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
9/10 ladies added.

Updates are spaced out with smaller devotion quest updates atm. Feel free to catch up on the story, but don't expect the game to be done til next year.
Ah, ok. Thanks. Will I need to start a new save when the next update drops?

2.90 star(s) 248 Votes