layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
This is actually not the case, you don't have to find any obscure events like that, or do anything particularly random, to progress. The journal (hotkey E) should tell you the details of what you need to do at any given moment.

The over-the-top and dare I say, cringe, hentai vocabulary is very much a stylistic choice. It's played out, but you can only describe an asshole so many ways. "Anus" and other similar terms are among the ways used in the game, along with "ass-pussy" and "asshole," among others. The game randomly selects synonyms for certain words during most scenes, and there is a lengthy internal list to pull from for this and many other body parts. Your opinion is noted though, just pointing out the more medical or anatomical terms are in those lists too. Some have lower occurrence rates, though.
I probably missed talking to someone then. Probably Roland. I thought I had done everything, then right after giving the old lady the ring (I'm probably misremembering something here,) things started moving forward.

It's cool that synonyms are used semi-randomly. That's good enough for me.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
First time chatting in the bandit camp (v0.11.1_win64). Some other errors pop up with any option aside from 'Forget it':

chat.png

Also:

Paige manages to scramble away, putting some trees between her and Priscilla, but she can here the fireballs impacting them, setting them ablaze.

And s/geass/geas/ - unless it's a deliberate reference to Code Geass.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
First time chatting in the bandit camp (v0.11.1_win64). Some other errors pop up with any option aside from 'Forget it':

View attachment 1619903

Also:

Paige manages to scramble away, putting some trees between her and Priscilla, but she can here the fireballs impacting them, setting them ablaze.

And s/geass/geas/ - unless it's a deliberate reference to Code Geass.
Thanks. The chat bug in the bandit camp will be fixed in the next update, it's already fixed in the game's source. Thanks for the reporting the spelling errors.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
...i burned through this [main storyline and some side stuff] in one day, send help [and hopefully a content update soonTM, please and thank you]

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
...i burned through this [main storyline and some side stuff] in one day, send help [and hopefully a content update soonTM, please and thank you]
I'm working on the next update now. It will come to patrons before the end of the month and to the free edition sometime in early March. You can follow my patreon page for updates, I tend to post there a lot. There's also a you can check on to follow my progress.

jjjtan

Apr 20, 2020
Tried to play it on a mobile browser but none of the pics appeared. It's hard to even navigate it like this bec the menu uses icons. How to fix this?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Tried to play it on a mobile browser but none of the pics appeared. It's hard to even navigate it like this bec the menu uses icons. How to fix this?
Mobile browsers should work fine as long as you use the online version. The offline version will not display media from the file system, this is true of all local HTML files run in mobile browsers. You need to use a specialized app like JoiPlay to play offline on mobile.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
hey can the dev add a cheat system to the free version of the game
A cheat system exists in the patron edition of the game. I have no plans to bring it to the free edition, though there is nothing stopping users from using cheat engine or the upcoming mod tools to create their own cheats.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
A cheat system exists in the patron edition of the game. I have no plans to bring it to the free edition, though there is nothing stopping users from using cheat engine or the upcoming mod tools to create their own cheats.
i know i shouldnt ask the dev, but r there any cheat mods?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
i know i shouldnt ask the dev, but r there any cheat mods?
Mod support is still very new in the patron edition and is coming to the free edition in the next update, so not a lot of mods exist right now, and it's possible that mods may never take off at all. Right now, there are no cheat mods I'm aware of. Someone earlier in this thread did post some cheat engine screenshots, but I don't believe the tables were actually posted.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes