JamesAddison504

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I'm stuck in a constant cycle after taking a futa potion.
Keep going through the exposure in the back alley scene to the point you can then masturbate, do the masturbate scene and then it returns to the start of taking the potion and goes back through it again.

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I'm stuck in a constant cycle after taking a futa potion.
Keep going through the exposure in the back alley scene to the point you can then masturbate, do the masturbate scene and then it returns to the start of taking the potion and goes back through it again.
I will fix this when I can. You can escape the loop by opening the about menu (hotkey D) and double clicking on the word By in the text By Outsider Artisan. It'll ask if you want to fix your position. Click yes and it will take you to the travel menu. Note that this may cause bugs, so only do it if you have to.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
This has been fixed in v0.11.3 on Itch.io. This version will not be added to F95Zone, so you'll have to get it from there. Thanks for the bug report.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, new conclusion: I'm able to run the offline browser version with nwjs trivially. I typically deal with lower-level stuff, so I'm not sure, but: would you be able to distribute a copy of the offline browser build that has the modding features enabled if it's run manually under nw.js?

If that's possible, I'd be happy to become a Patron to get access to it :)
This should now work in the patron edition of v0.11.3. I can't promise mods will work, though I expect they will.

Maniack

Jul 8, 2020
Can anyone help with the finding of more pee stuff?

I'm, largely interested in peeing, but I just seduced that noble for the quest early on, and so far the only pee think I've been able to find is having the player character pee herself, or pee while publicly masturbating. I generally disable degradation, so I dunno if that is just about eliminating all others.

Where do I find more pee scenarios, ideally with a girl peeing in it, but regardless, I've not been able to find just about any both pee situation, and the only pee content I've found is either pee emergencies or masturbating, nothing else.

I dunno if there is more, but if there is would like some help finding more pee content

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Can anyone help with the finding of more pee stuff?

I'm, largely interested in peeing, but I just seduced that noble for the quest early on, and so far the only pee think I've been able to find is having the player character pee herself, or pee while publicly masturbating. I generally disable degradation, so I dunno if that is just about eliminating all others.

Where do I find more pee scenarios, ideally with a girl peeing in it, but regardless, I've not been able to find just about any both pee situation, and the only pee content I've found is either pee emergencies or masturbating, nothing else.

I dunno if there is more, but if there is would like some help finding more pee content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I think the degradation content is generally pretty mild, and I don't recall but it may limit some of the pee stuff, since being pissed on overlaps with degradation in some cases.

Reactions: darlic

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Please see , which contains details on Priscilla's romance and events related to her. At a certain point in the story, Priscilla leaves uptown and moves to a new location. This happens pretty early in chapter 3. If you do not romance Priscilla before this happens, you will no longer be able to.

Regarding the "Feed Priscilla the fun way" event: You can find Priscilla in the lake occasionally as a random event when exploring. She will be hungry and you'll have the option to give her a preserved sperm or a succubus snack. If you have a certain level of dirtiness, though, you can instead feed her with the cum from on your own body, leading to a sexier ending for that event. This event is available any time after you meet Priscilla, and should continue to be available even after she moves in chapter 3.
I'm still a tad bit confused on how to romance her. I got all 4 of the quests done. I've unlocked the enchantment ability and I'm still in chapter 2 as well. But the BFFs quest is not showing up.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm still a tad bit confused on how to romance her. I got all 4 of the quests done. I've unlocked the enchantment ability and I'm still in chapter 2 as well. But the BFFs quest is not showing up.
I don't recall what exact point in the story you need to be in, but I think it's the second half of chapter 2, like after you unlock the bandit camp. Entering the castle early in chapter 3 causes a series of story events that prevent you from being able to romance her, though, so the window is a bit small, but it's possible you're too early in chapter 2.

fanofmatt

Feb 23, 2018
I don't recall what exact point in the story you need to be in, but I think it's the second half of chapter 2, like after you unlock the bandit camp. Entering the castle early in chapter 3 causes a series of story events that prevent you from being able to romance her, though, so the window is a bit small, but it's possible you're too early in chapter 2.
Are there plans to make it so you'll be able to romance her even if you've missed that window of opportunity in the future, or should I just start over if I want to get her romance?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Are there plans to make it so you'll be able to romance her even if you've missed that window of opportunity in the future, or should I just start over if I want to get her romance?
I'm not sure. I don't have plans to allow that, but that may change. I'm currently working on the next romance. There will be three core romances, obviously all are pretty open relationships, but they are mutually exclusive, so missing (or not starting) Priscilla's romance essentially unlocks the other two.

There isn't that much content in the romance, you can basically just fuck her whenever you want and there's a few bespoke event variations for having sex with her; I don't know that a complete replay of the whole game is worth it. I intend to add more content in the future, but getting all the romances in the game is my goal for now.

I never really intended for the romance to be as difficult as it is to unlock, but once shit hits the fan in the story, she's so involved with it that changing the nature of the relationship past that point in the story doesn't make a ton of sense, I don't think. When her romance was released there was really no way to miss it because the story didn't go to that point yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TorryInaBox

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
I picked this up through sheer chance, and have just hit chapter 2 - I'm really, really enamoured with the story so far. And to hear that there are romance options makes me happy, honestly the story's been hitting me pretty hard but I just want her to end up happy with a nice guy or something... :cry: Also absolutely loving the art style for the 2D assets.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
full screen?
The browser version can be fullscreened using your browser's fullscreen feature (F11 is usually the shortcut key). The executable cannot be fullscreened, you can only maximize the window. I can add a fullscreen mode, maybe I'll do that sometime, just never thought of it, I guess.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Took me a long time to figure out the random lost ring event was needed to progress. At least I have gallons of liquid ingredients and everyone in town thinks I'm a whore now. It required serious dedication to convince them of my proper status. :love:

Personal preference: I'm not a fan of 'ass pussy' and 'mouth pussy' because it's so overused in hentai. At least there's no 'stirring up my insides,' but it should really just be mouth (gullet, muzzle, gob etc.) and ass (sphincter, shithole, intestinal cocksleeve etc. Even anus would be good--sometimes use of more clinical terms can be spicier than nicknames.) Author's call, I guess.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Took me a long time to figure out the random lost ring event was needed to progress. At least I have gallons of liquid ingredients and everyone in town thinks I'm a whore now. It required serious dedication to convince them of my proper status. :love:

Personal preference: I'm not a fan of 'ass pussy' and 'mouth pussy' because it's so overused in hentai. At least there's no 'stirring up my insides,' but it should really just be mouth (gullet, muzzle, gob etc.) and ass (sphincter, shithole, intestinal cocksleeve etc. Even anus would be good--sometimes use of more clinical terms can be spicier than nicknames.) Author's call, I guess.
This is actually not the case, you don't have to find any obscure events like that, or do anything particularly random, to progress. The journal (hotkey E) should tell you the details of what you need to do at any given moment.

The over-the-top and dare I say, cringe, hentai vocabulary is very much a stylistic choice. It's played out, but you can only describe an asshole so many ways. "Anus" and other similar terms are among the ways used in the game, along with "ass-pussy" and "asshole," among others. The game randomly selects synonyms for certain words during most scenes, and there is a lengthy internal list to pull from for this and many other body parts. Your opinion is noted though, just pointing out the more medical or anatomical terms are in those lists too. Some have lower occurrence rates, though.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes