outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
So far I really like this game, so thanks for developing and sharing it :)

The only thing nagging me is, that as much as like lesbo-action, the only gain ingame I get this way is a little bit xp for more perks. So I just thought, why dont use girlcum for alchemie, like sperm as succubus and standart variant alike ?
And while doing so, why dont add mixed sperm and girlcum too ?
As a special ingredience for high end potions deflowering blood of a maiden would be a nice thing, which could be gathered at the local nun-cloister... maybe even an all girls school for local aristocrats under control of the local religion ?
As a nice addition to the potions department, one to restore maidenhood for not-so-holy ladys sounds good. or corruption purpose potions which permanently cause more... depraved thoughts could be usefull in this. And getting bigger tits, asses and longer legs is something which would anwhere sell really good.

Last but not least, more and more corrupting these institutions looks like a nice chain of sidequests, and the end goal of getting a holy maiden or matriach (best both ^^) being impregnated with demon offspring through some sort of depraved ritual using the corrupted nuns would be certainly entertaining.

So much for my thoughts, I wish you good luck with development and health alike.
These are some interesting ideas. Patrons will be receiving a game mod this month that includes a convent area focused on free-use content. I'm loathe to add a school setting because of the implication. NPC corruption in a more detailed way is an interesting concept, and one I have thought about, and the idea of a ritual or something is interesting, though the main character isn't really a villain in that way, even if she is a demon, so I'm not sure. I do like the general idea of a ritual of some kind, though, so thanks for that.

As far as the lesbian stuff, like lesbian ingredients, I'm not sure. I'm not opposed to adding it. There's a lot more lesbian content in the game now than there used to be, or even than I ever planned to have. Lesbian encounters were just added in v0.10 at the end of October. Adding more reasons to engage in that content has the negative effect of "punishing" players who don't like the lesbian stuff. Like if squirt or girlcum or what have you becomes an important ingredient, that makes lesbian content basically a required kink, and I have to add alternative ways to get that stuff.

All that being said, sex with men gets you sperm, which is used in every potion, sates your lust, and sates your hunger, while sex with women only sates your lust, so I do see the imbalance there, and you're right about it. It's a good point and I should address it, I just think adding an ingredient may create more problems than it solves. I'll have to think about it.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, you've given me a lot to consider.

Reactions: seden

DR3M3R

Jul 7, 2021
This is high praise! I'm so glad you liked the game as much as you did. Thank you for the kind words.
You're very welcome! And I enjoyed the game as much as I did because of your wonderful work! Thank you for making such a wonderful game
I wish I could support you financially but the best I can do right now is wish you best of luck
So, I wish you the best of luck in further developing this amazing game and in all your future projects!

Oh also I wanted to ask you, Did you make the CGI models yourself ?
The model of tamar is adorable ;-;

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
You're very welcome! And I enjoyed the game as much as I did because of your wonderful work! Thank you for making such a wonderful game
I wish I could support you financially but the best I can do right now is wish you best of luck
So, I wish you the best of luck in further developing this amazing game and in all your future projects!

Oh also I wanted to ask you, Did you make the CGI models yourself ?
The model of tamar is adorable ;-;
No worries about financial support, playing the game, rating it, commenting, and talking about it is still support!

I did not make the models myself, they are from the DAZ store. I did try to find models that worked well together in terms of art style and weren't used in many other games. I also made some small adjustments and edits here and there according to my vision for the characters, so they may seem more unique or custom than they really are.

In a few weeks the hand-drawn art set will be coming to the free edition, too, so there'll be another art set to choose from.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Not that far into the game but so far its really good. Its one of the few games the protagonist is so much more of a pervert than I am, that it almost makes me want to play it a bit tame.

We were talking about UI earlier, havent came across anything that actually bothered me.

For the girl cum you were discussing what makes the most sense to me is if there are potions that are exclusively for lesbian content. I dont know if those exist, like the wet potion Id imagine has many uses with other females and few straight uses. Well unless its possible to not always be wet I guess it might have another use then..

Futa isnt my thing so no idea if its in the game but futa on female could be another option for harvesting girl cum.

The other succubus seems to already enjoy other females, she could provide a trade of services if you mention you needed girl cum for alchemy.

Oh right, with the sleeping potion Id like the option to steal other things besides money. Id like to take their underwear or maybe they have a chance to have booze on them or something. Maybe pocketing something you have to sell at your stall and you can get caught selling stolen goods.

It would also be nice if she could buy fresh panties to make some (own brand) used panties, Id imagine them being pretty high in demand with all she gets up to. Or maybe give cum soaked panties to the other succubus..

Anyway Im just spitballing ideas. More panties is the main thing I would be interested in seeing more of.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Not that far into the game but so far its really good. Its one of the few games the protagonist is so much more of a pervert than I am, that it almost makes me want to play it a bit tame.

We were talking about UI earlier, havent came across anything that actually bothered me.

For the girl cum you were discussing what makes the most sense to me is if there are potions that are exclusively for lesbian content. I dont know if those exist, like the wet potion Id imagine has many uses with other females and few straight uses. Well unless its possible to not always be wet I guess it might have another use then..

Futa isnt my thing so no idea if its in the game but futa on female could be another option for harvesting girl cum.

The other succubus seems to already enjoy other females, she could provide a trade of services if you mention you needed girl cum for alchemy.

Oh right, with the sleeping potion Id like the option to steal other things besides money. Id like to take their underwear or maybe they have a chance to have booze on them or something. Maybe pocketing something you have to sell at your stall and you can get caught selling stolen goods.

It would also be nice if she could buy fresh panties to make some (own brand) used panties, Id imagine them being pretty high in demand with all she gets up to. Or maybe give cum soaked panties to the other succubus..

Anyway Im just spitballing ideas. More panties is the main thing I would be interested in seeing more of.
I'm not sure which direction to go with the girlcum idea. I don't know about making potions that only work on one gender, though the futa potions (futa stuff is in the game, but is very much optional) and lacticals are only usable on female NPCs, so it's not completely out of the blue. Still, adding it seems like it's gonna cause problems. Maybe I can make a subset of potions more geared toward lesbian sex though, I'll have to think about it.

Taking underwear with the sleeping potion is a good idea! I'll make a note of that. Stolen/illegal goods is an interesting idea, too. Not sure exactly how that would work, but it could be interesting as a way to make selling stuff in the market viable more into the late game.

Buying panties to make "own brand" ones is interesting, I'll think about it. Using undergarments on other characters is potentially interesting too. Undergarment stuff was actually just added in v0.10 a few weeks ago so it is a bit of an immature system right now, and these are all interesting ideas to expand it.

Reactions: Sheik100

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
, an official game mod for testing mod support, has been released to patrons. At over 15,000 words, with a new sub-area to explore, a faction to interact with, and tons of new "freeuse" themed content, this is actually a huge game addition! Mod support is only available to patrons for now, though eventually mod support will come to the free edition of the game.

The next game update, v0.11 - Selfcare, is also still in the works, and should be coming soon, hopefully in mid-December. This update will bring the new hand-drawn art set to the free edition, along with lots of new content.

chichong

May 7, 2020
I tried the game for about one hour - and because I was not interested in straight content I made all customers female. So the MC is now starving - because only semen can feed her. That means I'm forced to engage in sexual activities with males.

Is this true or am I missing something?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I tried the game for about one hour - and because I was not interested in straight content I made all customers female. So the MC is now starving - because only semen can feed her. That means I'm forced to engage in sexual activities with males.

Is this true or am I missing something?
No, you're not missing anything. The game is designed around the female on male content first and foremost. It's unavoidable, both mechanically and in the story. In fact, it's the lesbian content that can be totally avoided.

The expansion of lesbian content, like adding female prostitution customers and a full-fledged lesbian sexual encounter type, is actually very new, both were just added in v0.10.0. While I plan to continue expanding it and adding more optional lesbian content, I have no plans to remove the requirement for straight sex content, it's just too entrenched and core to the game.

Sorry, I know there aren't a lot of pure lesbian games of this style, if any, but it's just not the game I've made.

• Sad
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020

Succubus Stories v0.11has been released to patrons. It will be coming to the free edition on December 20th!

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
is now in the , it actually has been for about a day now. Sorry if anyone is following this thread, I forgot to make a post here. This version does come with the new hand-drawn art set for free players, so I hope you enjoy it!

-

Itch.io always was and continues to be the best place to keep up with the game; the game even now integrates with the for automatic updates and for offline, out-of-browser play on Mac and Linux--if you run the offline browser version through the Itch.io app it will run in a special application that is a lot like the shell used by the Windows version! (The Windows version is still the best way to play on Windows, though.)

Anyway, all that is to say that the new version is out and you can get it over on Itch.io right now.

Reactions: jack92783

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
is there a Potion or a Perk or even a Trait to Permanently increase Succubus Girls Bust size if there is then i might be Missing Something And if there is not then that would Be a Great Addition

h-rated

Jan 28, 2018
How to "Feed Priscilla the Fun Way" get all her other content? Do I get locked out if I progress too far in the main story?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
How to "Feed Priscilla the Fun Way" get all her other content? Do I get locked out if I progress too far in the main story?
Please see , which contains details on Priscilla's romance and events related to her. At a certain point in the story, Priscilla leaves uptown and moves to a new location. This happens pretty early in chapter 3. If you do not romance Priscilla before this happens, you will no longer be able to.

Regarding the "Feed Priscilla the fun way" event: You can find Priscilla in the lake occasionally as a random event when exploring. She will be hungry and you'll have the option to give her a preserved sperm or a succubus snack. If you have a certain level of dirtiness, though, you can instead feed her with the cum from on your own body, leading to a sexier ending for that event. This event is available any time after you meet Priscilla, and should continue to be available even after she moves in chapter 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: h-rated

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm talking specifically about the moddable version. I'm interested in experimenting with mods, so it'd kinda be helpful if I can run them on my normal OS :)
Unfortunately no. Mod support isn't available in the free edition yet anyway, and mod tools haven't been released yet either (though the first pass at a basic command-line mod compiler is almost done and will be released to patrons soon). But mod support is going to be exclusive to the Windows executable for the foreseeable future. Linux and Mac ports should be possible, but I'm not sure when or if I will ever make them.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes