outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
They dont die,I played it already they just cum.They dont even mention feeling weaker,I also cant kill them.Not real succubus.
They're not real. People can interpret fictional creatures in different ways. It happens all the time with vampires and werewolves and aliens and basically everything else. Killing people with sex is not the game I've made, sorry.

Reactions: icollectsouls

HenryCameToSeeUs

Mar 14, 2018
Incredibly solid game. One suggestion from my end would be a trait to increase the yield of materials/ingredients when gathering. Bulk crafting some of the more expensive recipes is a bit of a hassle.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Incredibly solid game. One suggestion from my end would be a trait to increase the yield of materials/ingredients when gathering. Bulk crafting some of the more expensive recipes is a bit of a hassle.
Good idea. Expeditions may help you get more materials quicker in the meantime.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020

I was unable to work on Succubus Stories for a little bit but I should have an update out this month. More details in the itch.io post above, and over on my Patreon. I just wanted to give anyone watching this game on this site an update too. Sorry for the delay.

Rykiel

Sep 27, 2020
Overall enjoying the game.

Running into what I assume is a bug when selling potions. The potions that are not sold are still usually being removed from my inventory. ie: I own 10 love potions. I put 10 love potions up for sale. 3 are reported as sold. I then have 0 in inventory, though sometimes 1 will be returned to inventory.

Tried to narrow down the cause (time of day, number of potions sold at once, types of potions sold, etc) as far as I could without starting a new game, but no luck.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Overall enjoying the game.

Running into what I assume is a bug when selling potions. The potions that are not sold are still usually being removed from my inventory. ie: I own 10 love potions. I put 10 love potions up for sale. 3 are reported as sold. I then have 0 in inventory, though sometimes 1 will be returned to inventory.

Tried to narrow down the cause (time of day, number of potions sold at once, types of potions sold, etc) as far as I could without starting a new game, but no luck.
Thanks, I'll look into this.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Succubus Stories v0.10.0 - Anniversary is now available to patrons! It will come to the of the game on November 5th, but if you support the project on , you can play it now!

2.png

Anal-LoveR

Nov 2, 2017
Succubus Stories v0.10.0 - Anniversary is now available to patrons! It will come to the of the game on November 5th, but if you support the project on , you can play it now!

View attachment 1473769

Wow art look cute.

Reactions: outsider artisan
Mar 23, 2020

View attachment 1473769

:PogChamp:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The Anniversary update is on the free edition on . I'll get around to uploading it to Mega for the uploaders around here when I can, but given the increased size of the game files, it may take a bit of time. In the meantime, feel free to play/download on Itch.io and check the update out!

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
To cheat in this one with CE was a lil tricky xD

unknown.png

but fun :p
godspeed dev, looks pretty nice. can't wait to see more

Last edited:
Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
This game could have some customization options.
It's hard to do CGs and customization. I went with the former over the latter. A lot of people seem to have a preference for the opposite, though. I think it's too late to change direction with this game, but if I make another game, I can go for customization instead.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
It's hard to do CGs and customization. I went with the former over the latter. A lot of people seem to have a preference for the opposite, though. I think it's too late to change direction with this game, but if I make another game, I can go for customization instead.
Okay, sorry. What about pubic hair?

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Stuck on chapter 4 keep being told to see black smith or looping in rachel's farm anyone else experiencing this?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Stuck on chapter 4 keep being told to see black smith or looping in rachel's farm anyone else experiencing this?
It's sort of a puzzle, but if you exhaust both the village option and the house option (keep doing them both until they start to repeat) and then go to the village, it should break the loop.

It is possible that its bugged or there's some way to get stuck, though.

Edit: please let me know if you are able to get out of the loop or not! If this is a bug it's a pretty serious one! Thanks.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, sorry. What about pubic hair?
Nothing to apologize for! Just saying why this game will probably not have customization, even if I agree it'd be cool to add.

Pubic hair would also be challenging, though it is much smaller in scope than detailed customization, and it could be added to some art with a layer, so it's a lot more possible. I'll explore options for this.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes