Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Nothing to apologize for! Just saying why this game will probably not have customization, even if I agree it'd be cool to add.

Pubic hair would also be challenging, though it is much smaller in scope than detailed customization, and it could be added to some art with a layer, so it's a lot more possible. I'll explore options for this.
Thank you.

Reactions: outsider artisan

xwor639

May 19, 2017
It's sort of a puzzle, but if you exhaust both the village option and the house option (keep doing them both until they start to repeat) and then go to the village, it should break the loop.

It is possible that its bugged or there's some way to get stuck, though.

Edit: please let me know if you are able to get out of the loop or not! If this is a bug it's a pretty serious one! Thanks.
ty ill try again

Zercex80

Sep 6, 2020
One of the best h-games for me it's so good !

I also would like to thanks the developer of the game for his work and await more news with impatience !

I wish him a good continuation for his game

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I can try to make it easier.
You dont have too. Its just maybe i didnt read and the event sort kept repeating for a bit didnt know had to keep repeating it more thought it was a bug. I would suggest making a permanent futa potion but make it hard to acquire and balance out the traits. Once you get some traits others sort of seem to cancel out still keep it close to the same lv of fun.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
im not normaly into female side games, but this one looks very unteresing, with a lot of opinions, not only sex ones. will gove it a try.

and it it there way for threesome/foursome ?
and i will love if there will be "race" in which mc have to compete against other woman to win, be it pleasure a man/woman or even some non sex activities, like cleaning, cooking, etc.
these should serve as guide to show if mxc is skilled enough to advance to next chapter.

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
and it it there way for threesome/foursome ?
and i will love if there will be "race" in which mc have to compete against other woman to win, be it pleasure a man/woman or even some non sex activities, like cleaning, cooking, etc.
these should serve as guide to show if mxc is skilled enough to advance to next chapter.
Threesome/foursome:

There are group sex activities later in the game. They're bespoke events, not encounters, but they're pretty detailed, I think. You unlock the group sex activities in the barracks by building up your rep with the guards, in the coven by building up your rep with the witches, and in the bandit camp by building up your rep with the bandits. The rep required isn't crazy high, so it shouldn't take too long.

Sex "race":

Awesome idea, I'm stealing it, lol. Not in the game yet, but I can't believe I never thought of it. Thanks.

Cooking/cleaning:

I know this was in the context of the sex race idea, but there are jobs you can get, like being a barmaid early on. Later in the game you attend the maid academy as part of the story and can start doing maid work, which is more complicated and takes longer than barmaid work but is sexier and pays better.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I would suggest making a permanent futa potion but make it hard to acquire and balance out the traits. Once you get some traits others sort of seem to cancel out still keep it close to the same lv of fun.
A permanent futa option would be hard to implement. I actually wanted to have it be permanent more or less like how lactation worked but I failed to account for how many systems and descriptions would need to be updated, and didn't plan well enough. It's not impossible, but I think it'll take so much work at this point it's not worth it. I'm not sure though, I really do like the idea of a permanent futa mode.

I've also considered adding like an area, maybe like a village that's been cursed, where the the player is permanently a futa when they go there. The idea would be like men are turned into women and women into futas or something. This would be like an expansion or something I'd add after v1.0, though.

Not sure exactly what you mean about traits canceling out.

DR3M3R

Jul 7, 2021
holy shit this game is amazing
I caught up with the end of current content like a day ago and I absolutely LOVED it.
One of the best stories i've ever seen in an adult games. I also loved how simple and honestly quite relaxing the gameplay was. I also LOVE the main character. I really liked how It felt like actually being her instead of just being a player controlling the character's decisions. The side characters are just as amazing and likable, Roland is one of my favs. The story is so well written, it sucked me into this universe so well that I sometimes find myself theorizing certain plot stuff throughout the day. This is one of my fav adult games now. I honestly would donate the heck out of this if had the money

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
holy shit this game is amazing
I caught up with the end of current content like a day ago and I absolutely LOVED it.
One of the best stories i've ever seen in an adult games. I also loved how simple and honestly quite relaxing the gameplay was. I also LOVE the main character. I really liked how It felt like actually being her instead of just being a player controlling the character's decisions. The side characters are just as amazing and likable, Roland is one of my favs. The story is so well written, it sucked me into this universe so well that I sometimes find myself theorizing certain plot stuff throughout the day. This is one of my fav adult games now. I honestly would donate the heck out of this if had the money
This is high praise! I'm so glad you liked the game as much as you did. Thank you for the kind words.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
So far I really like this game, so thanks for developing and sharing it :)

The only thing nagging me is, that as much as like lesbo-action, the only gain ingame I get this way is a little bit xp for more perks. So I just thought, why dont use girlcum for alchemie, like sperm as succubus and standart variant alike ?
And while doing so, why dont add mixed sperm and girlcum too ?
As a special ingredience for high end potions deflowering blood of a maiden would be a nice thing, which could be gathered at the local nun-cloister... maybe even an all girls school for local aristocrats under control of the local religion ?
As a nice addition to the potions department, one to restore maidenhood for not-so-holy ladys sounds good. or corruption purpose potions which permanently cause more... depraved thoughts could be usefull in this. And getting bigger tits, asses and longer legs is something which would anwhere sell really good.

Last but not least, more and more corrupting these institutions looks like a nice chain of sidequests, and the end goal of getting a holy maiden or matriach (best both ^^) being impregnated with demon offspring through some sort of depraved ritual using the corrupted nuns would be certainly entertaining.

So much for my thoughts, I wish you good luck with development and health alike.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I've also considered adding like an area, maybe like a village that's been cursed, where the the player is permanently a futa when they go there. The idea would be like men are turned into women and women into futas or something. This would be like an expansion or something I'd add after v1.0, though.
Just have the men all dissapear/dead, all all children cursed to be born girls or somthing.
Gender-bending is yuck.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Just have the men all dissapear/dead, all all children cursed to be born girls or somthing.
Gender-bending is yuck.
I'm not 100% committed to the gender-bending aspect of it, but whether that winds up in it or not, the whole area will be optional side content, so if any part of it skeeves you out, you'll be able to ignore it.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes