outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
All I need is a smug image of her standing over a conquered woman for both futa and female, and a dominant woman/futa standing by her, like the male variants, and I'm good.:WeSmart:
The "finish" CGs are only for males right now (the game didn't even have lesbian and futa sex when it launched). I do think this is a good idea, but I'm not sure if I'll do it or when.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Hey, I'm having problems with prologue of version 12.3. Current goal is listed as brew a porion at home, which I did, a lot of them, the first one being futa potion from the futa event. Is it a softlock, or can I do something about it to continue the story?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hey, I'm having problems with prologue of version 12.3. Current goal is listed as brew a porion at home, which I did, a lot of them, the first one being futa potion from the futa event. Is it a softlock, or can I do something about it to continue the story?
Hmm, I'm not sure. Type this into the game console (press the tilde key `~ to open the console), then press enter:
Code:
:first potion
That should at least get you back on track. I'll investigate what could be causing this issue.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
That should at least get you back on track. I'll investigate what could be causing this issue.
Here's a save file just in case to hopefully help you solve the issue... this might be because I chose ingredients as starting bonus - I also prepared own brand potion before onahole masturbation.

Edit: it worked perfectly, at least from what I can get to at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Here's a save file just in case to hopefully help you solve the issue... this might be because I chose ingredients as starting bonus - I also prepared own brand potion before onahole masturbation.
Thanks, I'll take a look. Let me know if that console command doesn't work, I have a few backup ideas, and I can always manually edit the save you sent to fix it as well.

Either way, I'll take a look to see what went wrong. Likely some check happening in the wrong order somewhere.

DR3M3R

Jul 7, 2021
Don't sweat it! The game is primarily a free game, so don't feel any pressure to become a patron. Obviously I appreciate my patrons, but I appreciate my free players, too!
Thank you!

You can/should create backups with the "Save to Disk" option occasionally, especially if you play in a browser offline or using the web version, since those versions use browser storage to store saved games. The saves themselves should be pretty bulletproof, though.
I'm using the downloadable exe and I've been saving to disk since the beginning so I guess I don't have to worry; that's a relief

I play the game a lot obviously as I'm developing it and I find myself switching back and forth. I do think the different art styles give the game a different "feel," it's kinda hard to describe. They both deserve to exist, though, so don't worry, I don't plan to remove the 3d artwork. In my next game, I will have a single art style though, as maintaining two is a lot of work and bloats the game's size by quite a lot.
Yea I feel that same way; the 3d art style imo fits grim nature of the story while I guess for people who play the game exclusively for the erotic content may prefer the cute 2d art style? Just a guess tho

I do plan to have outfits play a bigger role in my next game.
Oh didn't know you're making another game ! That's great news! I like your characters a lot both visually and personality wise. Lots of games are doing these MASSIVE breasts and asses on women and while there is a fan base for that i'm certainly not in it; thats one of the reasons I was drawn to this game because there are games I liked the story and the gameplay but couldn't go through it because the art was just too... disproportionate.. to put it nicely..
And I was honestly surprised to find really well written characters and world building in a somewhat obscure game like this ! I love that mc has friends in the game like Roland, Charlotte; and people having relationships outside of the mc like Gray and Carol
I'm really excited for your next game !

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you are enjoying it!
You're welcome! Good luck on the rest of the game AND the next game you're planning to make!

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Oh didn't know you're making another game ! That's great news! I like your characters a lot both visually and personality wise. Lots of games are doing these MASSIVE breasts and asses on women and while there is a fan base for that i'm certainly not in it; thats one of the reasons I was drawn to this game because there are games I liked the story and the gameplay but couldn't go through it because the art was just too... disproportionate.. to put it nicely..
And I was honestly surprised to find really well written characters and world building in a somewhat obscure game like this ! I love that mc has friends in the game like Roland, Charlotte; and people having relationships outside of the mc like Gray and Carol
I'm really excited for your next game !
Thank you for the kind words! Yeah I agree, I find "normal" proportions to be sexier. My next game is still a long, long way off, just to clarify. I'm working on planning ("pre-production" if I want to sound like a super serious game dev) and engine upgrades alongside finishing this game.

You're welcome! Good luck on the rest of the game AND the next game you're planning to make!
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DR3M3R and KopretCZ

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So before starting this game, which art should I choose? Is there a big difference? Like one art type not having art for a lot of events ettc. And can you switch midway?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
So before starting this game, which art should I choose? Is there a big difference? Like one art type not having art for a lot of events ettc. And can you switch midway?
The renders have slightly more art, but not by a lot. There is no real significant difference. You can change the art at any time while playing via the settings menu.

Reactions: Kulman

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone have any success getting the offline browser version to run under nginx or Apache?

For some reason it throws a bunch of errors, playing locally in browser (direct file) or under IIS works fine. Weird.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Anyone have any success getting the offline browser version to run under nginx or Apache?

For some reason it throws a bunch of errors, playing locally in browser (direct file) or under IIS works fine. Weird.
Someone was having this issue on the Discord. Are you the same person? Regardless, this will (hopefully) be fixed in the next release.

Reactions: poplan

Modia

Feb 17, 2019
Had to pop my post cherry to gush about what a great game this is. Don't care much for lesbian, 3D, or futa content and only played a bit, but what I've seen has me super impressed in depth and quality alike. Hits tons of my buttons too. Good luck with development!

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Had to pop my post cherry to gush about what a great game this is. Don't care much for lesbian, 3D, or futa content and only played a bit, but what I've seen has me super impressed in depth and quality alike. Hits tons of my buttons too. Good luck with development!
Thanks! Note the futa and lesbian stuff is optional, and there is an option for hand-drawn art instead of the 3D renders!

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
v013.png

Succubus Stories v0.13 is coming to the free edition on Friday!

Check out the update preview here: , or on Itch.io, here:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
a1.png Succubus Stories v0.13 - Second Anniversary is now available!!!!

- ( , , ) - ( )

This long-coming update to Succubus Stories adds a ton of new content! First, kissing magic is a brand new system where the player character can cast spells on various NPCs by smooching them. These spells have similar effects to potions. Also introduced is pregnancy and birth; by using a certain potion (or, later, via a trait) the player character can become fertile, get impregnated, and ultimately give birth (to a magical orb that has certain uses). To aid in her quest to breed, the player character can now “leg-lock” partners to receive a creampie with certain traits. Last but not least, players can now earn new cosmetic outfits by completing certain in-game tasks!

In addition to these new systems, several activities have been added: insert yourself into Gray and Carol’s relationship and help improve their sex life with a huge new activity, help poor Charlotte conquer her insomnia by helping her “relax,” show off your private parts to NPCs to seduce them, take on daily missions for various rare ingredients, and engage in various “frivolities” with a certain bucket in the dungeon! And that’s not everything, several other secrets and more minor additions are also waiting for you!

In addition to all of that, four new requests, several new traits and perks, new potions, new story content, and new events are also included!

Mods

The browser version of the game (whether player offline or online) also now supports mods! These mods need to be hosted on the web to work, so for right now you can only play official mods. Use the following URLs to add these mods to the game:

Also, check out for a directory of mods! Two fan made mods can be found there, and both are really sexy!

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes