nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
im a keep an eye on this game : ) would tentacles/tentacle pregnancy be a possible future content later on?

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
It is in this version. Details are on the wiki:

The player character is infertile by default, you need to get your hands on an Inseminal. You can start with one by choosing a certain selection of gifts at the beginnining, you can buy them from Wicked Pam for TP, or you can grind alchemy until you level up enough to be able to craft them yourself. Once you get pregnant and give birth once, you will unlock a series of traits related to pregnancy. One of the traits lets you be permanently fertile, though you need to buy a few prerequisite traits before getting it. Only creampies during encounters can trigger a chance of pregnancy. Non-encounter creampies like from futanaris or from gangbang scenes or anything else don't currently work, it has be an encounter.

You can unlock an advanced trait set for vaginal sex (there's one for anal sex to) that grant a "leg-lock" ability allowingyou to force creampies, that may be helpful as well.
As a result of your explanation, I was able to get pregnant, but the character's belly never grew during pregnancy. Can we see the growth?

Reactions: GmFn1869

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
As a result of your explanation, I was able to get pregnant, but the character's belly never grew during pregnancy. Can we see the growth?
The pregnancy is not reflected in the art and probably never will be, sorry :(

It's just too difficult and too expensive to have a dynamic player character with all the CGs and outfits.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
im a keep an eye on this game : ) would tentacles/tentacle pregnancy be a possible future content later on?
Tentacle stuff might be too close to bestiality for Patreon, and I personally don't find it that hot anyway so I don't know if I could do it justice.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah this update took a long time. The game has a stats screen, yeah.
I doesn't track everything, I think it would be cool to see more information on the fluids.
Like total gallons and ounces of creampies, swallowed, cum & girl cum, piss, milk.

The current amount in her stomach, breasts, womb, anus, bladder w/e. It was kinda lacking on the current status of the character, I kind of imagined it would be similar to those games that show her pussy, some tightness level, and list its contents. You know like a close up of her tits and how many ounces of milk she has, if she is full maybe show her leaking.

other than that expand on the portraits on the right. Give them a proper alpha background. maybe another zoom level.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The pregnancy is not reflected in the art and probably never will be, sorry :(

It's just too difficult and too expensive to have a dynamic player character with all the CGs and outfits.
And my opinion on that, just go one outfit at a time. A simple little layer.. See what you can get done with your patreon funding. You do well and the only excuse you will have is "I'm sick of drawing"

Not a whole lot of good succubus games around, ya know. You could find your niche there. Look see, I give good advice ;)

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
And my opinion on that, just go one outfit at a time. A simple little layer.. See what you can get done with your patreon funding. You do well and the only excuse you will have is "I'm sick of drawing"

Not a whole lot of good succubus games around, ya know. You could find your niche there. Look see, I give good advice ;)
It's zero sum. If I have the artist draw pregnant versions of an outfit, that's new outfits he is not drawing. Pregnancy is literally brand new and was just added. There are already 9 outfits that would need to be retrofit to work with this, plus new outfits (3+ are coming in v0.14), plus fixing the nearly 50 CGs, plus doing this across two art sets (2D & 3D). This could wind up being months of work just to catch up, and will effect production at large. I can't pay my way out of the amount of time this would take with my sub-minimum-wage patreon money that I'm already mostly forking over to artists.

I doesn't track everything, I think it would be cool to see more information on the fluids.
Like total gallons and ounces of creampies, swallowed, cum & girl cum, piss, milk.

The current amount in her stomach, breasts, womb, anus, bladder w/e. It was kinda lacking on the current status of the character, I kind of imagined it would be similar to those games that show her pussy, some tightness level, and list its contents. You know like a close up of her tits and how many ounces of milk she has, if she is full maybe show her leaking.
None of this information is relevant to gameplay or other content. Maybe some of it could be interesting, but tracking a bunch of useless information is not a great idea. Saves in the browser version can already get quite large, and mobile browsers have very little local storage before they cut websites off. I try to, as a rule of thumb, track the least amount of information possible.

other than that expand on the portraits on the right. Give them a proper alpha background. maybe another zoom level.
I'm not sure what you mean or why I'd want to do this.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean or why I'd want to do this.
Because there's not much to this game, Expanding on the games features in a natural way will appeal to a larger audience.

Anyways, You do whatever you want, But my advice on the patreon support. Add a $1 tier, Make polls available to all tiers. Count the votes separately so $3 and $10 votes are worth more respectively. If you do this and it makes a huge difference, Don't forget about me. I could use another lifetime membership to something :)

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Because there's not much to this game, Expanding on the games features in a natural way will appeal to a larger audience.

Anyways, You do whatever you want, But my advice on the patreon support. Add a $1 tier, Make polls available to all tiers. Count the votes separately so $3 and $10 votes are worth more respectively. If you do this and it makes a huge difference, Don't forget about me. I could use another lifetime membership to something :)
How new do you think this game is?

Also adding transparent backgrounds to the character portraits does not seem like a feature expansion. I have genuinely no idea what you are asking me to do. Just add what, like a semi-transparent colored backdrop behind the portrait? Why? How is that a feature?

Also what makes you an expert? I don't understand the save editor link.

Last edited:

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
On the topic of pregnant art. I suppose you and your artist could utilize a.i programs like stable diffusion (with leaked Novel AI model), or paid NovelAi to modify existing art.

I've done a quick one which took 30 seconds each picture in stable diffusion (leaked novelai model). They're not great but it could be touched up for a speedier process.

Great game though. Its quite fun so far. Great music, are they original pieces?

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
On the topic of pregnant art. I suppose you and your artist could utilize a.i programs like stable diffusion (with leaked Novel AI model), or paid NovelAi to modify existing art.

I've done a quick one which took 30 seconds each picture in stable diffusion (leaked novelai model). They're not great but it could be touched up for a speedier process.

Great game though. Its quite fun so far. Great music, are they original pieces?
The artist tells me that it'd take them more work to fix these AI monstrosities (at least these quick examples) than to just draw the art from scratch. I'm not saying a hard "no" to the pregnancy artwork, but I just added pregnancy this update and it's still a very small part of the game. The fact is even ignoring pregnancy there's so much art the game could use that it doesn't have (gangbang, watersports, bukkake, gloryhole, FFM, etc) that we'll always be playing catch up. Plus pregnancy art multiplies the amount of art we need where with CGs for say, the gloryhole, we just make a few and we can check it off our list. It's just not something I can commit to that easily. Not saying this just to you, but to the whole conversation about the pregnancy artwork. I appreciate the feedback, but I don't want to pretend it's something that's high on my to-do list.

I should also note that for various reasons the artist I am currently working with is not the original artist, which further complicates editing all of the existing artwork.

Reactions: darlic and dual1020

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Wait, what do the demonic eggs do?
You eat them, lol. Kind of. You absorb their energy. One version grants a large amount of trait experience, the other grants a small amount of fetish point and sexual experience in random categories. Both can also be used on male sexual partners to make them able to cum more times per encounter and be more virile for further preganancies.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I tried to get into this game a couple times, and now that I finally managed to sit down and actually explore what it had to offer, I'm kicking myself for not giving it more of a chance earlier. There's a surprising wealth of content here. The writing is pretty good as well! Though there was one point where I was thoroughly confused by the MC and one of the guard characters talking about some "Maid" that I don't recall ever actually meeting but apparently was notable enough to appear in that conversation? I could've just missed something somewhere though.

I will say, a large part of why I didn't give this game a chance the first few times is I didn't realize how far along it actually was. Without checking the Itch page, I had no idea that the game was so close to completion and that 4/5 chapters are done. It might be worth adding that info to the OP, to avoid people thinking this game is still in its infancy.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Though there was one point where I was thoroughly confused by the MC and one of the guard characters talking about some "Maid" that I don't recall ever actually meeting but apparently was notable enough to appear in that conversation? I could've just missed something somewhere though.
I'm not sure where exactly this was in the game, but sometimes very small bit characters re-appear in requests. I thought it provided some verisimilitude, but maybe I need to do a better job reminding the player who these smaller characters are.

I will say, a large part of why I didn't give this game a chance the first few times is I didn't realize how far along it actually was. Without checking the Itch page, I had no idea that the game was so close to completion and that 4/5 chapters are done. It might be worth adding that info to the OP, to avoid people thinking this game is still in its infancy.
That is probably a good idea. I get that a lot, people not realizing how far the game is along! I'll add some more info to the blurb for the next release, like on Itch.

Thanks for playing and for the insights!

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Is there any chance of a second-person narration option being added to the game? Instead of "[name] works at the tavern, she earns x gold", it would be "You work at the tavern, you earn x gold". Second person narration adds a whole 'nother level to the immersion a game can have, especially one that is heavily reliant on text such as this one.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Is there any chance of a second-person narration option being added to the game? Instead of "[name] works at the tavern, she earns x gold", it would be "You work at the tavern, you earn x gold". Second person narration adds a whole 'nother level to the immersion a game can have, especially one that is heavily reliant on text such as this one.
I know it's unusual for a text game, but I think part of the wider appeal some female protagonist RPGM games have is that they work both as a self-insert fantasy and as a something more voyeuristic. So it was a very intentional choice that I thought would make the game appeal to a wider audience without compromising on its core fantasy.

That said, while being able to switch the narration to second person would be a really great feature, it's just not as easy as it sounds. In addition to just the grammar elements, which by themselves make this nearly impossible, the writing style and content itself is very influenced by the perspective as well.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes