Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Minor criticism: I don't like that one of the requests (I think it was the one where you need to get glue to fix a pipe) requires you to become a futa, even with the hide futa content toggle on. I realize that the toggles generally hide content, not remove it outright, as evidenced by the fact that urine is needed for a lot of things even with watersports hidden.

Still, it felt weird to me that the player would be forced to go out of their way to become a futa (if they avoided it completely like I did and didn't even unlock the futa potion until they had no choice. At least the urine stuff doesn't require you to explicitly make choices to unlock it.) I'd much rather have an alternate option for that request. Something like a check for the content toggle and if it's on instead of requiring you to become a futa you instead just have to get a whole bunch of regular semen or something.

Reactions: darlic

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
by the way just let you know i don't know if anyone has told you this already but the wiki is down and they have yet to fix it

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
by the way just let you know i don't know if anyone has told you this already but the wiki is down and they have yet to fix it
I'm aware, thanks. There isn't much I can do until I see what degree of data loss, if any, we're dealing with. I don't want to have to re-write the entire wiki if most of it is intact.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Minor criticism: I don't like that one of the requests (I think it was the one where you need to get glue to fix a pipe) requires you to become a futa, even with the hide futa content toggle on. I realize that the toggles generally hide content, not remove it outright, as evidenced by the fact that urine is needed for a lot of things even with watersports hidden.

Still, it felt weird to me that the player would be forced to go out of their way to become a futa (if they avoided it completely like I did and didn't even unlock the futa potion until they had no choice. At least the urine stuff doesn't require you to explicitly make choices to unlock it.) I'd much rather have an alternate option for that request. Something like a check for the content toggle and if it's on instead of requiring you to become a futa you instead just have to get a whole bunch of regular semen or something.
This is something that has been pointed out to me before. It's low priority, but it is on my list to make some sort of alternate path in this request.

Reactions: Hargan2

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Got an error when trying to wear the "silver tiara" unfortunately I play on a tablet so I wasn't able to access the console for more complete details but I do have the error message and stack trace

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
Do you think you would be able to put in like a standard pregnancy image for the player character if not something you could potentially do is replicate the player character image in trials in tainted space game by fenoxo and crew though be warned they are not the kind of people i would think you would like to deal with because they can be absolute assholes sometimes

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Oh, my mistake, I honestly thought I was on 13.3. I must've grabbed 13.2 right before the 13.3 update and just never actually checked to make sure I was on the latest version. Sorry about that!
No problem! I appreciate the bug report anyway, so thank you.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Do you think you would be able to put in like a standard pregnancy image for the player character if not something you could potentially do is replicate the player character image in trials in tainted space game by fenoxo and crew though be warned they are not the kind of people i would think you would like to deal with because they can be absolute assholes sometimes
Pregnancy art assets were discussed a few days ago earlier in the thread. But the main takeaways are:

1. Pregnancy is new and in its infancy. I need time to develop it and its mechanics before even thinking about art.

2. The art assets required to show the pregnancy status would be a lot due to the number of CGs and cosmetics. This would take a lot of time and money, and that would impact production; if the artist is working on making preganancy assets for all the art for the next few months, they won't be able to work on other stuff, and even if I got multiple artists, I can still only spend so much money at a time.

3. I think something like pregnancy event CGs or even birth CGs make more sense, but even this is hard because the original artist is no longer working on this game, and its also an issue of priority; we also don't have CGs for watersports, gangbang, bukkake, gloryhole, etc.

I'm not sure what about Trials in Tainted Space would help me with any of this. If it's some idea of totally redoing the game artwork we are way too far along for that, the game is almost done in terms of its story and main promised features.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like there's a line of dialogue missing here. Something that would prompt the "why should I?" response from Bette. Unless she meant "Why shouldn't I?"

Reactions: outsider artisan

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
sorry i did not properly explain trials in tainted space had what was basically an image of the player that changed to match the current state of the player but had next to no details other than that of the basic physical shape of the player essentially it showed the size and basic shape of the player character such as whether the player character had big breasts or a big belly but it would be a stretch to call it a cg or image of the player it was more of a 2d representation of the players physical form yet next to no coloring was used it was effectively to a degree a lot simpler of an image to draw than a full on pregnancy cg or image due to the design but i probably did not explain it very well i suggest you check it out for yourself it might give you some inspiration on what you could do though to be honest i have no understanding of coding so i would have no idea if what they did was difficult or not

Reactions: outsider artisan

Modia

Feb 17, 2019
How exactly do I leave a review for the game? Its hot stuff, and I want to make it known :v

Valclodi

Sep 22, 2021
still lacking cg here and there (still good thou) and also 3d rendered is unecesary it looks weird in this style of game

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
still lacking cg here and there (still good thou) and also 3d rendered is unecesary it looks weird in this style of game
The renders are the original art, the hand drawn art was added later. No point in removing it, and a few players do still prefer it. Even if they didn't though, why remove content, you know?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes