Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I already liked this game, but I'm happy to see pregnancy added; it's one of my biggest kinks. I also like how it's implemented such that you would have to specifically aim for it to get pregnant, that should make the people who dislike the pregnancy kink happy.

Also, you probably should add the pregnancy tag.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, I get a message about pl being undefined when I try putting on the tiara. This is on the downloadable version for Windows.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Glad to see your still at it. One of the very few good games on the 'normal' people side of this place :ROFLMAO:

I read a little of the change log, Sounds cool. I think I remember this having a stats screen right?

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Glad to see your still at it. One of the very few good games on the 'normal' people side of this place :ROFLMAO:

I read a little of the change log, Sounds cool. I think I remember this having a stats screen right?
Yeah this update took a long time. The game has a stats screen, yeah.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
can you run into futa's if lesbian is turned on? or is that you and only you that are a futa if you drink the potion and is it perm?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
can you run into futa's if lesbian is turned on? or is that you and only you that are a futa if you drink the potion and is it perm?
You can use futa potions on NPC women after unlocking a certain perk called "Futanari Fucker" (earned from doing futanari-oriented stuff yourself). Being a futanari isn't permanent, you'll always revert after climaxing, so it only lasts for a single scene or activity. You can eventually unlock the "Selfish" line of traits which allows you to use a stack of "stored pleasure" (gained from masturbating) to turn into a futanari without needing to use the potion.

There are no naturally occurring futanaris in the game, but with the perk you can use futa potions on most (if not all) NPC women.

Reactions: nightsight

acerbicAnecdotalist

Apr 4, 2019
I wanted to know if there was a way to progress without having sex with any male NPCs? My preference is futa/fem (or futa/futa, or fem/fem) content, and i noticed that you could start with a futa potion. While I found the recipe for more futa potions, I couldn't get far enough on actually making it without starving and I didn't know if futa NPCs could feed me anyways. Is there a way to try and subsist off of only female/futa NPCs, or should I just give up here?

Anyways, the game is extremely good! The survival elements are nice, I thought that there was a lot of breadth and depth in the game, and it seemed like ingredient gathering would be extremely easy.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I wanted to know if there was a way to progress without having sex with any male NPCs? My preference is futa/fem (or futa/futa, or fem/fem) content, and i noticed that you could start with a futa potion. While I found the recipe for more futa potions, I couldn't get far enough on actually making it without starving and I didn't know if futa NPCs could feed me anyways. Is there a way to try and subsist off of only female/futa NPCs, or should I just give up here?

Anyways, the game is extremely good! The survival elements are nice, I thought that there was a lot of breadth and depth in the game, and it seemed like ingredient gathering would be extremely easy.
I have no idea how possible it would be to play without having sex with any men. You can feed off of futanaris, and receive semen to make potions with, but unfortunately you have to gain some fetish experience with futanari-oriented stuff in order to unlock the ability to use futa potions on NPCs. You can also feed off of breast milk by using lacticals on NPC women, either during sex scenes or just out in the world via potion magic. You can also get semen at regular intervals by hiring witches to go on expeditions once you reach uptown for the maid academy.

Starving out doesn't actually end the game, and you can keep brute-forcing your way through it, or you can "cheat" and have sex with a few men jus to get the ingredients you need to grind for lacticals until you can use futa potions on NPCs.

I think it's possible to do a run like this, but I don't know that it'd be fun or that it's a good use of your time. Succubus Stories has a decent amount of lesbian and futanari content, but the content is more skewed toward the female-on-male stuff, so even if you hung in there you the rewards might not be worth it.

All that is to say, the female-on-male stuff is not really optional. What you're attempting to do would be like a challenge run, and while there is a lot of lesbian and futanari content to find throughout the game, the majority of activities and scenes you unlock will be straight content anyway.

If you really want to try to play the game without having to have sex with any males, you could also just give yourself a ton of semen with the in-game console and make a ton of "preserved sperm" potions, among other things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
How can I get the character pregnant? I tried for 1-2 hours but I couldn't get pregnant
same i dont think its in this version =/
It is in this version. Details are on the wiki:

The player character is infertile by default, you need to get your hands on an Inseminal. You can start with one by choosing a certain selection of gifts at the beginnining, you can buy them from Wicked Pam for TP, or you can grind alchemy until you level up enough to be able to craft them yourself. Once you get pregnant and give birth once, you will unlock a series of traits related to pregnancy. One of the traits lets you be permanently fertile, though you need to buy a few prerequisite traits before getting it. Only creampies during encounters can trigger a chance of pregnancy. Non-encounter creampies like from futanaris or from gangbang scenes or anything else don't currently work, it has be an encounter.

You can unlock an advanced trait set for vaginal sex (there's one for anal sex to) that grant a "leg-lock" ability allowingyou to force creampies, that may be helpful as well.

Reactions: GmFn1869

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
face palm thank you >< i show this got mod support ?
Yep, you can add mods with the "manage mods" option on the main menu. There's a list of mods on the wiki with downoads/URLs. There's not a ton, only 4 right now, but hopefully that will change in the future. In the browser version of the game you can only install mods via URLs and the mods have to be hosted online. On the windows version you download the mod files instead.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes