3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Quick question, how do I go back to regular world from the event world? I got like 60k in blackjack rn.

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Just go to the small "isle". Need to jump there to the middle and then system ask you if you want to go back to real world.
Where is this "Isle" exactly? Can't seem to find it. Of course, this is assuming you aren't sending me off to a wild goose chase.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello! Sorry for being a few hours late - there were a few technical difficulties that arose today, and a bunch of stuff is untested because of it.
Still, I hope you enjoy this special! It's about 10-15 minutes of various events in Serena's apartment, with a few technical fixes that should improve the quality of the game a bit.
Link:
If you see any(many) bugs or grammar errors - don't hesitate to leave them in the comments or message me.
What's in it:
- New CG in the Shower
- 3 events in the apartment
- 1 TV event - untested!
- New dialogue in bath event
- New temporary outfit for Serena
- New outfts for Yuko and Mrs. Mollette(samples)
- New selfie image in the phone
- BlackJack mini-game - untested!
- Character menu sample
- Image flickering fix added
Extra event I mentioned in the waiting room post ended up being a failure. I'll try to do something with it's remains tomorrow.
And that's about it. If I were to be honest, with the amount of development issues this month would've been the one where I'd postpone the release until the end of April or something like that. But I really wanted to get at least some content out because of all the madness that's going on.
A lot of stuff inside the special will be modified improved and incorporated into the eventual 0.2 release, so expect a few feedback posts about that.
Also, the image flickering issue for glasses(and occasionally pubic hair) fix will be put to test here, so I'm interested in how that will turn out.
That's it from me, I'm dead tired, so I'll go take a nap, and get ready to fix some bugs tomorrow(Usually the fixes are out approximately 12 hours later from when the release post happened).
Thank you for your support, thank you for reading this, and stay safe :)
Cheers!

haven't tested the game yet

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
can you consider making a route that serena become school slave

i mean, serena will be used everyday by everyone on school as cumdump, and everyone on school know that.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes