3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
We need better exhibition ho games tho. This dev is a ... well you know
i had no problem for delay, but this last delay is just pure garbage....
the dev can do "partial" version EARLIER this year
but instead doing that....
they want to make "PERFECT" everything

imagine you creating H game
and when you give preview
some people said... WELL IT's TRASH

you can't just delete all of that and redo it all....
and that's what the current update is going.... when they about to get done....
the dev said...

WELL
I NEED SOME TIME

until now.... we're about ended the 7th month
and I REALLY SURE
it going to be problematic from now on....

that's why instead i CONTINUE supporting this type of dev...
i can buy something that "NORMAL" dev can do....

example... look at Karryn prison bro....
on steam they already stable version....
you found bug
they will patch it less than 1 week
and also recently there's a new dlc....

this is what type dev that we need to support....
if you just NORMALIZE the dev like current succulence 2.... well on future people will doing "this" method to get away without any new version....
i just waiting the game since 2022 and until now... no "good" result from it....

i think it's better to let the dev to go away with the game.....
and we hope that when they comeback, they can also bring the complete game....
not the dev who every month giving false hope and giving other's people excuse.....

that's just not right for me....

Reactions: ugoughi

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
#1: Outfit change: Close jacket doesn't work with wet skimpy top (While Hiding).
1689928081423.png
1689928036820.png
Works with white shirt though.

#2: Dress: Denim short doesn't work with black jacket and white shirt.
1689932731558.png

#3: Glitch I guess? 1689930473279.png
1689930124957.png
3.1: Glasses abruptly appears while in rain-no bra monologues.

Last edited:
Reactions: campfap

AlexGb

Aug 1, 2018
DarXzeN

If you read even a couple of pages back you'll realize that the game is completely broken due to endless remakes. A lot of content has been cut. Your detailed bugreport is a bit ridiculous)

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
You guys do realize for the past 6 months he has returned all patreon subsidies he has gotten for those months due to the delays, also he suspended all subs till further notice due to the burnout.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
You guys do realize for the past 6 months he has returned all patreon subsidies he has gotten for those months due to the delays, also he suspended all subs till further notice due to the burnout.
for burnout we can just think that's it's normal

but for the delay.... no.... burnout and delay is 2 separate things....

Feb 9, 2018
How does this game compare to the first one? Do you guys think it's any better (or has the potential to be)?
Sure, it introduced wearing the same clothes with changes and people reacting to your clothes and the new job differentiates it from the original, but the dev hasn't posted an update in the whole year so that potencial doesn't matter and never will

Jul 8, 2020
This just in: Dude came back from his self imposed hiatus to tell patrons that he was back from his self imposed hiatus.
He basically laid out a schedule that said almost nothing besides that he was working on the game again. He essentially said that his features probably won't work correctly and went so far as to joke about how work isn't getting done in a timely manner.

Kind of what we've already been doing.
He's trying to take our job.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Yes he is back a quick picture, a few promises, a few apologies and another fake poll.
Just like the last 2 years.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
Any1 with Patreon willing to share the latest post about the features? As a developer (moved from games but did them aswell) am dieing to find out what's he gonna say about what kept him in dev-hell for a year or so...

Reactions: farfan_parkour
Jul 8, 2020
Any1 with Patreon willing to share the latest post about the features? As a developer (moved from games but did them aswell) am dieing to find out what's he gonna say about what kept him in dev-hell for a year or so...
This is the exact post from 7/29/2023:
"Hello again.

I gave it some thought, and I think that rather than listing ALL features from Succulence 2, I'll list a few that are the biggest AND the most unfinished currently(The rest will get a separate post.).

And you get to judge which ones you want to see in the next release, and which ones can wait until later.

The list:

- NPC Approaching Serena and triggering mini-events, when she's not dressed properly
(The example image is just a character saying "damn, girl")

This one is the most complete out of the features presented here, but it still requires a lot of work. It needs the following:
- Serena needs a way to escape when she's cornered by them
- They need different mini-events depending on clothes/fame/weather/lust frenzy
- Lots of dialogue required
- Needs a way to "attach" them to Serena and make them into temporary followers

Also this is the only one that has a screenshot associated with it. Next one is:

- Serena losing her apartment/Homelessness
Currently there's an event that lets Serena to get out of paying rent, but I want more to that.
Appeasing the landlord in various ways will be a chain of events of course.
But I also want an option to refuse, lose apartment and stay around in the inn.
And an option to sleep in Desire Shop(and get indebted to Mai even more).
And an option to join the city's homeless in a complete fall from grace.

- Losing job at LusTV
Failing to show up to work will result in a penalty, and repeating that penalty will get Serena fired. Or if she's famous, suspended from the job.
She can reaply for a job interview the next day though(a lewd chain of events will follow, with different dialogue depending on fame).
This one's probably the easiest to add, but without the Homelessness and Side-Jobs features it won't feel as impactful

- Side Jobs/Part-Time Jobs
I can start this one with one side-job to have a working synergy between Losing Job/Losing apartment and this. But eventually I want to have these side jobs for Serena: Tutor for landlord, Part-time teacher at academy, Waitress, Stripper, AV actress, Soapland worker.
Each one will be available in two ways: Naturally when Serena's not a reporter, or during an undercover investigation.
If this option is popular, we'll have an extra poll about which part-time job to choose as the first one.

- Motorcycle, Garage and Bike riding
Eventually I want Serena to be able to ride a bike to work, because it will compliment the leather spy suit. I already made a bike helmet accessory, but I still need bike sprites, Road maps, parking spots, etc.

- Accessing Recollection Room Through Phone
This is one of those that could be either super easy, or it will have so many bugs that it will be impossible. Going to recollection room will leave the map Serena's currently in, and doing so at random spots might prove too difficult. I could try to make designated spots for doing that though, to minimize possible damage.
Alternatively I could try to do an in-phone recollection room, but who knows how long will that take.

So there you have it. Below is a multiple-choice poll, and you can choose the features that you want to see developed immediately. Features that won't get many votes will be held back for a while, and we might have another poll in the future.

Until next post.

P.S. Pledges for July are paused, because it will take a while to get the development going."

He got a lot of big dreams there. If he gets them actually applied then it would be awesome, but previous attempts at making more than a few scenarios and a weather system have only resulted in him tossing away the entire thing and starting over.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Kain44

Jul 24, 2023
This guy seems to be overestimating his ability and is trying to bite more than he can chew. I think it safe to say that he is choking and will stay so...forever.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes