4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Yo i kind of overwrote my save while on School after i accepted the P.E class while only having 5 sanity, did i Just fuck up my save? Or is there any way to get sanity on School that i did not realize?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yo i kind of overwrote my save while on School after i accepted the P.E class while only having 5 sanity, did i Just fuck up my save? Or is there any way to get sanity on School that i did not realize?
If you want out of the gym, you can flip flag 49: Gym (beware of spoilers and misdirection in Debug Mode), but that may have unintended consequences. As far as I recall, there are no Sanity boosters in the gym; have to bring items or keep the amulet on Serena. There are various ways to increase sanity at school.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Better not use debug mode, it may lead to unwanted results in those cases.

do you have used condoms or men‘s energy (xl)? If not, send over your save and I‘ll add some to your inventory.

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Better not use debug mode, it may lead to unwanted results in those cases.

do you have used condoms or men‘s energy (xl)? If not, send over your save and I‘ll add some to your inventory.
I WAS going to buy then in fear of something like that happening, but forgot It, i would be Very thankfull If you could add them to me wenever you are free

(Zipped because the site did not let me send the file)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I WAS going to buy then in fear of something like that happening, but forgot It, i would be Very thankfull If you could add them to me wenever you are free

(Zipped because the site did not let me send the file)
Here you are. I've put 10 Man's Energy XL into your inventory, so you can survive the next 2-3 days :)

Reactions: navingard

TFCProArfan

Mar 26, 2021
Get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).

Can you help me? Where the second floor and how to get cutscene?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).

Can you help me? Where the second floor and how to get cutscene?
Aurora'sAria's cutscenes are in the baths; enter the women's bath and find/talk to Aurora in the pool or in the hot spring below the bathhouse. The cutscenes trigger when you progress the main plot far enough.

The second floor is probably the temple's second floor. The temple is where Serena teleports to when she enters the fantasy world.

PS As below, Aurora is the person in the temple/shrine. Hazy memory got confused. x.x

Last edited:

TFCProArfan

Mar 26, 2021
Visit Aria in the hot springs until she dissappears(Serena will comment on that)
- Go to Summoning Shrine - get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).
- Go to inn for the info(skippable) - then to flower shop(white tent).
- Defeat bandits - find entrance to the tunnels.
- Destroy all red flowers in the tunnels to avoid bad end.

I followed this method maybe there is something wrong or there is a word that I misinterpreted right

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Visit Aria in the hot springs until she dissappears(Serena will comment on that)
- Go to Summoning Shrine - get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).
- Go to inn for the info(skippable) - then to flower shop(white tent).
- Defeat bandits - find entrance to the tunnels.
- Destroy all red flowers in the tunnels to avoid bad end.

I followed this method maybe there is something wrong or there is a word that I misinterpreted right
Has Aria disappeared?
somebody guide me stan quest, acquired love letter but can't further go.
Since you said "love letter", did you find it by the stairs at the school? That's for the Science Club plotline.

After Stan starts blackmailing Serena, she needs to meet him in the janitor's closet.

Reactions: Muthu Kumar
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes