May 31, 2019
Little help please.
I'm kinda stuck.
Q:
Once you have the helmet and can change traits, how do you aquire more points to alter the other traits?

Thanks for your help.
Reaching milestones, or achievements, or whatever they're called. Should be in your phone menu on the right side of the screen.

Reactions: honihole

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone have the 12.2 Alpha?

5 DAYS AGO AT 7:13 AM
Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 40
Hey everyone,

it's time for a new progress update!

This time I was working on finishing the final part of the main story. I still consider it a work in progress though and might change it some more in the next few days.

I also added the first ending into the game. Jeff's ending. It's supposed to be the default "bad end" you will get if you fail your final mission. It's pretty similar to the bimbo bad end you can get. After getting the ending you will still be able to play and roam around the city to see some new events, dialogues and texts you won't see anywhere else.

Next I will be working on adding all of the other endings into the game and there are a lot of them planned.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you next time~

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Which route uses the gifs for multiple women at the glory hole together?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Which route uses the gifs for multiple women at the glory hole together?
It can happen when you go with Jenny to the club the second time. For that you need to be on the route where she thinks you are straight and plays your wingwoman.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xana94

Ytokran

Aug 12, 2018
Hey I really like your game.
Can you tell when the next Update will come?
Last update on Draga's blog was just today, usually works on the game for two months and releases the game for the public one month after.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 41
Hey everyone,

it's time for a new progress update!

This time I was working on the girl path endings, so the endings where you decide to stay a girl. I added five girl path endings into the game and all of them have different variants depending on the choices you did prior to that.
Some of the choices you can do: What to do with your Mom, what to do with Jeff and even what to do with all of his inventions. After that you will be able to choose one of the five different endings. There is one general ending and four endings specific to a character or romance.

Here is the plan for what's planned next:
-The free roam parts of the five girl path endings, since they are not done yet
-An ending where you return to being a guy
-Fleshing out the endings a bit more and working on adding some of your suggestions into the game

If everything goes as planned you can expect the next major release coming out at the end of next week for all of my beta testers and above.

That's all for today, have a good day~

May 31, 2019
Bit of a bummer that this project is ending
Who said anything about that? The post above yours definitely doesn't suggest anything like that.
Just because endings are being added, doesn't mean there's not more of the game that can be developed and expanded upon.
Acting like finishing up some story threads is like you quit playing a game the moment you hit a "game-over" screen no matter how far in you are. "Well, it says game over, so that must be the end of it."
Tying off one story thread is a good thing, as it means more focus can be put into other aspects of the game.
Not to mention that these days I doubt anyone would kill their cash cow when they can keep developing it indefinitely as long as the Patreon bux keep rolling in.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Who said anything about that? The post above yours definitely doesn't suggest anything like that.
Just because endings are being added, doesn't mean there's not more of the game that can be developed and expanded upon.
Acting like finishing up some story threads is like you quit playing a game the moment you hit a "game-over" screen no matter how far in you are. "Well, it says game over, so that must be the end of it."
Tying off one story thread is a good thing, as it means more focus can be put into other aspects of the game.
Not to mention that these days I doubt anyone would kill their cash cow when they can keep developing it indefinitely as long as the Patreon bux keep rolling in.
Well, in that case it is actually going to end pretty soon though. I have been working on this game for over 3 years (mostly took that long because I also have another big project I'm working on at the same time, but still). And I just feel like it is time to end it. I initially had much more planned; a streaming career, a gaming tournament, more NPC's to meet etc.

But there are two reasons why I decided to end it already:

1) Most of the content would just be more of the same. That's also one of the reasons why I recently came to hate working on sandbox/open world games. You have to fill it with so much side content, NPC's and events to make it believable and so it doesn't feel empty. It's just really annoying and I feel like it's too much work for one person. I want to create interesting stories and characters with a lot of choices and sandbox games are simply not the right thing for that since you can do so much stuff out of order.

2) Might also be partially due to the first point but it just wasn't that much fun to work on anymore. So Iwould rather end it now while it's still good than working on it for several years more and putting out half-hearted content. And it's true, this game generated a nice amount of money. But I don't do this for the money, I do it because I like working on games and I love it when other people like my games as well. So it's better to just move on to a new project.

Anyway, here is what I actually wanted to post before I got distracted:

It's finally done, the game is now complete! While I initially had much more planned for the game, I'm still happy how it turned out and I hope you like it as well.

V1.0 is now out for all of my Beta testers and above and will be available for public on the 25th of August.

New Content:
-After finishing all of the documents in the office you can now start the final main quest
-Added Jeff's ending into the game (with a few new events, new dialogues and other text changes at the free roam part of the ending)
-Added 5 girl path endings into the game (all with different variants and new events at the free roam part)
-Added 1 male path ending into the game (has different variants as well but no free roam)
-Added a new scene between Darnell and the MC at the last main quest, if you get caught
-Added two new scenes between Ms. Santons and the MC at the last main quest, different scene depending on if you are dom or sub

Updated Content:
-Fixed several bugs occuring while you visit the bath at home
-More minor changes and bugfixes

So does that mean there won't be anymore updates for this game? Well, I will still release updates to fix bugs, change minor things or even add a few more events here and there but other than that, don't expect anymore big updates for the game. I do want to move on to my next project. So if you find any issues, let me know!

Have a great day!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is Sheroni Girls the other project or are you starting a new game. I feel like working on more than one at a time has to be super tough.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Is Sheroni Girls the other project or are you starting a new game. I feel like working on more than one at a time has to be super tough.
Althought i really appreciate this creator's work (even tried to join the patreon at one point but for reason it kepts glitching/not working), I have to say the RPGM is gatekeeping Sheroni from me.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Yes, it is Sheroni Girls. But I will also start a new smaller game in the next few weeks/months. The reason to working on two games at once is to help me to not burn out or lose motivation midway true the development. This way I can always switch working on my other game if I get writer's block or stuff like that. But I realized that working on two big games at once is a bit much and it takes forever to finish one, so in the future I will always have one main project and one side project and I will see how it goes.

Althought i really appreciate this creator's work (even tried to join the patreon at one point but for reason it kepts glitching/not working), I have to say the RPGM is gatekeeping Sheroni from me.
I also have SubscribeStar if that works better for you:

I'm also interested to know what you dislike about RPGM, is it engine specific or certain stuff I could do better so you would be more inclined to test out the game? I know that RPGM has a bad reputation but that's mostly the fault of the developers since a lot of them are beginners. (Sheroni Girls isn't perfect either but I learned a lot from working on it and I will use that knowledge to do better at my next RPGM game.)

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I also have SubscribeStar if that works better for you:

I'm also interested to know what you dislike about RPGM, is it engine specific or certain stuff I could do better so you would be more inclined to test out the game? I know that RPGM has a bad reputation but that's mostly the fault of the developers since a lot of them are beginners. (Sheroni Girls isn't perfect either but I learned a lot from working on it and I will use that knowledge to do better at my next RPGM game.)
Not a fan of subscribestar. Just a pet peeve of mine. RPGM games are, imo, super clunky and grindy. The best demonstation, again in my opinion, is how a game like Office Wife is alot more enjoyable on the Ren'Py port vs the RPGM version. I also don't think that the old 80s RPG model is the way to go to make an erotic game enjoyable. It's using very clunky mechanics that made more sense when playing games that, even at the time, substituted gameplay for grind. But that's just my personal preference. So even though i'm a super fan of SaG, everytime i fired up SG i closed it super early because of it.

Reactions: jojogeo

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
But there are two reasons why I decided to end it already:

1) Most of the content would just be more of the same. That's also one of the reasons why I recently came to hate working on sandbox/open world games. You have to fill it with so much side content, NPC's and events to make it believable and so it doesn't feel empty. It's just really annoying and I feel like it's too much work for one person. I want to create interesting stories and characters with a lot of choices and sandbox games are simply not the right thing for that since you can do so much stuff out of order.
I really agree with your first point. I think more linear and concise game, with a strong story is better.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes