megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Bug: Actually i appear to be at a point where the parent's home bath is completely broken

May 31, 2019
Bug: Actually i appear to be at a point where the parent's home bath is completely broken
I'm guessing it's a completely blank screen without anything? I had that issue as well.
If I had to guess, it has to do with the random event with the mom walking in on the MC and joining, but if you go too far in her storyline to the point where the two have to stop having sex (until Jeff joins in), it breaks the bathroom if you roll the event where she walks in. Only suggestion I can make is to just go back, click the house again on the map to "refresh" the RNG and try again. I'm pretty sure the event stops firing if you decide to go down the "Jeff's Slut" path where he brainwashes the MC.

Reactions: Vitegra and megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I'm guessing it's a completely blank screen without anything? I had that issue as well.
If I had to guess, it has to do with the random event with the mom walking in on the MC and joining, but if you go too far in her storyline to the point where the two have to stop having sex (until Jeff joins in), it breaks the bathroom if you roll the event where she walks in. Only suggestion I can make is to just go back, click the house again on the map to "refresh" the RNG and try again. I'm pretty sure the event stops firing if you decide to go down the "Jeff's Slut" path where he brainwashes the MC.
That's not the trigger. If you're sleeping with your mom up to the "stop" point and then become Jeff's slut, you auto threesome in the bathroom.

May 31, 2019
That's not the trigger. If you're sleeping with your mom up to the "stop" point and then become Jeff's slut, you auto threesome in the bathroom.
I'm saying that if you get to that point but don't do the Jeff's Slut, it breaks the scene. If you go past it and do, it plays the new scene normally.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 673134

Overview:
Suddenly a Girl is a Life Simulation with Transformation elements in a modern world. Male to Female transformation is the main focus but other transformations like Female to Male, Bimbofication, Sissification and probably a few others will be added later on too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2023-01-04
Developer: Draga - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Other Games: Bandits Assaullt - Mind over Matter - Sheroni Girls
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Cheating, Corruption, Group sex, Incest, Masturbation, Mind control, MILF, Lesbian, Transformation, Pregnancy

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: BUGFIX & CHEAT VER.

Extra: Walkthrough

View attachment 673135

You can find an .

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone kwons what clothes i need to do the interview? The waitress clothes does not seem to work.

May 31, 2019
Anyone kwons what clothes i need to do the interview? The waitress clothes does not seem to work.
There's office clothes you need to buy at the mall, in the outfits/dresses section (I forget the exact name). These are also the clothes you need to wear while working there as well.
It'd be nice if the game offered an option to change into these clothes before starting work (like the option after you finish working as a waitress and it asks if you want to change into your casual clothes), as well as sport clothes at the gym, as it'd definitely cut down on needless clicks.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Also, it's worth noting, before you even apply to the secretary job, make sure you have a pretty high intelligence and charm or you won't get hired. I think you need around 40 each.

May 31, 2019
Also, it's worth noting, before you even apply to the secretary job, make sure you have a pretty high intelligence and charm or you won't get hired. I think you need around 40 each.
Nah, you only really need one of those skills. If you fail one and pass the other, and then get the questionnaire right (all the answers are pretty obvious they're all the overtly sexual ones), you get through without any issues.
Most of the time you can jump right into it from the start of the game since you're likely to have one skill at the minimum already. If not, just go to the waitress job and talk to the girl the whole time for a day and you'll be good.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Draga - "Bug Report" :

The MC is at home, Parents house, in the bathroom, ready to take a bath/shower . . . and this happens :

"You are about to take a shower as you notice that you haven't locked your door properly and that it's slightly open. And to your surprise you see Hiro watching you through the open crack."

Tell him off
Give him a show

So . . . How is this happening ? . . . New game, version 0.12, no cheats used, (as yet) .

(Hiro isn't even back home yet , it's Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 :oops:)

EDIT : Just had a 'thought' . . . Is "Hiro", actually supposed to be "Jeff", instead ? :unsure:

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
Draga - "Bug Report" :

The MC is at home, Parents house, in the bathroom, ready to take a bath/shower . . . and this happens :

"You are about to take a shower as you notice that you haven't locked your door properly and that it's slightly open. And to your surprise you see Hiro watching you through the open crack."

Tell him off
Give him a show

So . . . How is this happening ? . . . New game, version 0.12, no cheats used, (as yet) .

(Hiro isn't even back home yet , it's Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 :oops:)

EDIT : Just had a 'thought' . . . Is "Hiro", actually supposed to be "Jeff", instead ? :unsure:
Nah, definitely supposed to be Hiro, but I'm sure some wires get crossed since the "bathroom" is a shared passage even if you live somewhere else. The events are all contained there, but there's just variables to check where the player lives so the correct ones can fire (if I remember right, anyway). Odds are, there's a missing check, <if>/<else> statement, or something along those lines which causes that event to fire in very rare occasions.
For what it's worth, I've had it fire once, then never again after multiple playthroughs. And I've even spammed back/forward to re-roll the RNG to hit scenes and haven't seen it again.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Nah, definitely supposed to be Hiro, but I'm sure some wires get crossed since the "bathroom" is a shared passage even if you live somewhere else. The events are all contained there, but there's just variables to check where the player lives so the correct ones can fire (if I remember right, anyway). Odds are, there's a missing check, <if>/<else> statement, or something along those lines which causes that event to fire in very rare occasions.
For what it's worth, I've had it fire once, then never again after multiple playthroughs. And I've even spammed back/forward to re-roll the RNG to hit scenes and haven't seen it again.
I had just started playing this last version 0.12 . The version, before this,(0.11a), didn't have this happening .
Maybe the Dev, will have/get it fixed next version .

May 31, 2019
I had just started playing this last version 0.12 . The version, before this,(0.11a), didn't have this happening .
Maybe the Dev, will have/get it fixed next version .
I think you didn't have it happen because there wasn't anything to happen. I.E. the scene didn't exist until this version.
Changelog for 0.12 says
-Added 5 random bathroom events if you are living with Hiro(mi) (1 event for each path)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Little help please.
I'm kinda stuck.
Q:
Once you have the helmet and can change traits, how do you aquire more points to alter the other traits?

Thanks for your help.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes