4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week has been a simple one for us. We posed, we rendered, we tested, we worked on sound effects... and that's about it! The music and ambience received some attention as well.

Building the soundscape for Summer Heat takes quite a while and that's what we've been focusing on this week, alongside making renders. We'd also like to go back to CH02 and CH03 and add more sound effects to them as they're currently quite lacking in comparison to other chapters, but that's pretty low on the priority list right now.

Polls

The special render poll for March has ended and the winner is Sophie. She'll get her 3rd special made next week! Looking back at all the special renders we've made so far, it seems like Sophie, Bree and Ms. Hill are even with 3 specials each. Mia and Eve, on the other hand, are falling a little bit behind.

We set a couple of simple rules for ourselves when creating the specials. The first rule was that the lewdness of the specials shouldn't greatly surpass what has been shown in-game until that point. The second rule was that the scenario should be plausible in the world of Summer Heat, perhaps even a preview of things to come... However, we'd like to switch things up a bit after the release of CH05.

Would you like to see a monthly special render featuring a side girl instead of a main girl at some point?

Finally... this status update felt like it was missing some color, so let's remedy that! Here's a little test render we made a while back for CH05:

(PICTURED: A wild redhead in her natural habitat.)

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so, still 2-3 months to go, at least?

damn, this has became worsebetter than badik in quite short time:unsure:
not that these two can be compared in terms of average content per update...yet wtf cares, just keep those monthlies rolling and bucks coming:BootyTime:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

starting the game *woah nice renders*

"yo, BRO" -- shiiiiiiiiiiit , another "bro-mance" crap ....

can i kill him ? bury him? send him away?

why?
why does every game with the slightest hint of school setting have this bro-mance crap ....
they are good for nothing , exept to put the mc in akward situations or causing trouble

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

why?
why does every game with the slightest hint of school setting have this bro-mance crap ....
they are good for nothing , exept to put the mc in akward situations or causing trouble
Mike is needed so that the mс doesn't look like a moron who is only friends with Mia, who is in love with him.

Reactions: lipe2410 and mma456

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

why?
Calm down it is not that deep like the bro mance in being a dik

Reactions: mma456

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Calm down it is not that deep like the bro mance in being a dik
the thing is : he exists .....
(and yeah , shoving the mc to go to the grocerie thing is not a typical "bro" move like at every game huh -
like i said "... put the mc in awkward situations or causing trouble ")
those "bro´s" can be idiots somewhere else , no?
oh and at what point we getting to hit miller with the brick he deserved?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You're given a choice when you arrive at the house, you can go see Mia or go and see Bree. If you choose Mia and don't knock on the door (I can't remember if that was an option to be honest) and just go in then she's topless.
the big question is... was she really topless or she undressed when she smelled MC's shampoo/bodywash ?

• Haha
Reactions: Don Flamingo
May 21, 2021
"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bromance might be a bit too strong of a word, with time who knows how the relationship will develop? It seems weird to me how Mike hasn't really made moves on any of the girls yet (as far as we're aware) when he acts like the cliché tactless only-one-thing-on-his-mind teenager boy (from memory - I may be slightly exaggerating but hopefully you get my point).

Maybe some conflict will spark between Mike and MC once he decides to take his chance(s ?) with the girl you "coincidentally" like (unlikely), or because of something else entirely.

But yeah that isn't bromance, their Bro-Bond isn't strong enough, maybe lvl 3 max.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Bromance might be a bit too strong of a word, with time who knows how the relationship will develop? It seems weird to me how Mike hasn't really made moves on any of the girls yet (as far as we're aware) when he acts like the cliché tactless only-one-thing-on-his-mind teenager boy (from memory - I may be slightly exaggerating but hopefully you get my point).

Maybe some conflict will spark between Mike and MC once he decides to take his chance(s ?) with the girl you "coincidentally" like (unlikely), or because of something else entirely.

But yeah that isn't bromance, their Bro-Bond isn't strong enough, maybe lvl 3 max.
*five years before the begining of Summer Heat*
Mia : you will become his best friend and if you see any girl getting close to him, tell me..
Mike: why would I do that?
Mia: if you don't, I'll cut your testicles and shove them so far up your ass, they'll come out through your nose..
Mike: best friends? I can live with that

May 21, 2021
the big question is... was she really topless or she undressed when she smelled MC's shampoo/bodywash ?
I'd be scaroused. A strong sense of smell has potential (not talking about farts :WutFace:). It can be hot (but a double-edged sword too). Anyway, back to your comment, honestly I want to believe. Maybe?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
so, still 2-3 months to go, at least?

damn, this has became worsebetter than badik in quite short time:unsure:
not that these two can be compared in terms of average content per update...yet wtf cares, just keep those monthlies rolling and bucks coming:BootyTime:
2-3 months is probably pushing it. I am gonna boldly predict that it will be out in about 6 weeks.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
2-3 months is probably pushing it. I am gonna boldly predict that it will be out in about 6 weeks.
lets hope you are right there.
btw, my first estimate was 3-4 months, all things considered, so i did push it a little in that post :BootyTime:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes