4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've heard that some wizards from faraway lands have managed to make an anti-curse called the RTX 4090 that creates renders faster.:unsure:
Rendering itself is hardly a big issue. It's always better, of course, if you have more VRAM at your disposal and better if the rendering itself takes less time, but AFAIK most of the time creating these high quality life-like CG images goes on finding assets, setting up the scene, posing, lighting - the part that is called 'art'.

Last edited:

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
Speaking of video cards, what is used to work on summer heat?
3090 if I'm not mistaken
Rendering itself is hardly a big issue. It's always better, of course, if you have more VRAM at your disposal and better if the rendering itself takes less time, but AFAIK most of the time creating these high quality life-like CG images goes on finding assets, setting up the scene, posing, lighting - the part that is called 'art'.
True true
I was just responding to what BL said

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
Anti-curse does not work well cause there is no update yet :HideThePain: :KEK:
Rumors say that since those wizards worked so hard, this anti-curse thingy is quite expensive.
They even formed something like a cult named Nvidia.
Some people say the cult sells these curses and anti-curses and "their business is booming," but I don't know what this sentence means.
I think it's the name of a myth or a demon.
dunno

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've heard that some wizards from faraway lands have managed to make an anti-curse called the RTX 4090 that creates renders faster.:unsure:
That's like saying you can write a novel really fast because you have a fast printer.
These quality renders take long to devise, to find the assets, to pose, to polish, etc.

I do agree though that a 6/7-month dev cycle is too long for a game like this one, where the story has barely started, and where the hardest part to code (e.g. the phone and stuff) should already have been made. I wish they would balance this a bit better, because 2 updates a year is only sustainable if you provide tons of new content in each of them.
Anyway, the game will always have fans for obvious reasons. I know I will be one of them :giggle:

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
That's like saying you can write a novel really fast because you have a fast printer.
These quality renders take long to devise, to find the assets, to pose, to polish, etc.

I do agree though that a 6/7-month dev cycle is too long for a game like this one, where the story has barely started, and where the hardest part to code (e.g. the phone and stuff) should already have been made. I wish they would balance this a bit better, because 2 updates a year is only sustainable if you provide tons of new content in each of them.
Anyway, the game will always have fans for obvious reasons. I know I will be one of them :giggle:
I know
That was just a joke:)

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
I just played this, first a bit reluctantly because i´m not into big titties, but OMG, i didnt expect it to be THAT hot !!!!
Fell instantly in love, the girls are great, there´s plenty erotic tension, MC is not a total dork, good writing....and Bree !
Can´t wait for this to go wherever it goes, just want more of it.
THX to the devs and uploaders for this great opportunity!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just played this, first a bit reluctantly because i´m not into big titties, but OMG, i didnt expect it to be THAT hot !!!!
Fell instantly in love, the girls are great, there´s plenty erotic tension, MC is not a total dork, good writing....and Bree !
Can´t wait for this to go wherever it goes, just want more of it.
THX to the devs and uploaders for this great opportunity!
This game shall cure you of your old ways. Special bulletin note: The itty bitty titty committee will now be providing full refunds for lapsed and former members. Please drop off your old loli card with Ms. Hill at the door and be sure to pick up your complementary milk jug from the gift table.
Welcome to the club and your new home. Happy suckling. :whistle:

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
This game shall cure you of your old ways. Special bulletin note: The itty bitty titty committee will now be providing full refunds for lapsed and former members. Please drop off your old loli card with Ms. Hill at the door and be sure to pick up your complementary milk jug from the gift table.
Welcome to the club and your new home. Happy suckling. :whistle:
Don´t think i will go THAT far, still like my girls lean and sporty , but....i mean.....BREEEEE ! OMG !

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes