4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 2672601

Mia is really looking to be the kind of girl that would give the MC an ultimatum like this...

"If you so much as GLANCE at one of those whores for even a millisecond... I would SNIP your salchicha off!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and to the girls...

"If you so much as GLANCE at my man for even a millisecond...I would STICK your head up your ass faster than a rabbit gets fucked!"

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
I don't know much about the horror genre, it's never been my kind of thing, but isn't there a 'tradition' of killing off girls early who are sexually active?
Does that mean we should all avoid the girls we like, or risk them being brutally murdered by some axe wielding maniac?

And if we're feeling murderous ourselves, can we hasten the demise of anyone we don't like by having sex with her first? (Poor Helen, we hardly knew you):oops:
This is good idea. Bang jogger girl first. Then wait and see if she is axe murdered by Helen or carried off into forest by wendigos or her boobies are cooked for breast burgers by Miller or you find her naked on pool chair with arrow through chest and note taped to vagina that reads "I do not approve! Sincerely, your soulmate Mia - XOXOXO <3"

This well thought out strategy will save our favorite girls from unfortunate demise and help us catch the evil doer early so we can spend rest of game having lots of care free happy-funtime with Eve and Sophie. :cool:

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2023
This is good idea. Bang jogger girl first. Then wait and see if she is axe murdered by Helen or carried off into forest by wendigos or her boobies are cooked for breast burgers by Miller or you find her naked on pool chair with arrow through chest and note taped to vagina that reads "I do not approve! Sincerely, your soulmate Mia - XOXOXO <3"

This well thought out strategy will save our favorite girls from unfortunate demise and help us catch the evil doer early so we can spend rest of game having lots of care free happy-funtime with Eve and Sophie. :cool:
Yes, very good strategy... until Eve's mother Lilith shows up looking for her daughter and perhaps a snack or two! :eek:

Eve's Mom likes you.jpg

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes