4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 2674791

The bitchy jogger girl is physically very much my type but it didn't feel right putting her in the same tier as Bree and Eve. :HideThePain:

I reckon that Mia is going to put her big girl pants on and make the first move, at least if you've been making the right choices with her. Something like taking the MC's hand is probably all she could muster the courage for, but things could develop quickly from there.

I don't expect him to start anything because he still sees her as just a friend and... well, he hasn't exactly been very good at connecting the dots with regards to the signs she's been sending him. If she came butt naked into his bedroom at night and stood in front of the bed gazing at him longingly, he would probably figure that she's cold and proceed to wrap her in the thickest blankets he could find.
Bro really put hot female cop below a toxic feminist. You have been warned wench, tonight helen will be under yo sheets

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
What would be fun at some point would be to see a dev messing with us a bit. Have a girl like Helen, who I imagine pretty much all of us find annoying to some degree, actually turn out to be a really nice and interesting LI with more depth than at first look (bad skin and green hair notwithstanding)
You know, judging a book by its cover, first impressions and all that. :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2674791

The bitchy jogger girl is physically very much my type but it didn't feel right putting her in the same tier as Bree and Eve. :HideThePain:

I reckon that Mia is going to put her big girl pants on and make the first move, at least if you've been making the right choices with her. Something like taking the MC's hand is probably all she could muster the courage for, but things could develop quickly from there.

I don't expect him to start anything because he still sees her as just a friend and... well, he hasn't exactly been very good at connecting the dots with regards to the signs she's been sending him. If she came butt naked into his bedroom at night and stood in front of the bed gazing at him longingly, he would probably figure that she's cold and proceed to wrap her in the thickest blankets he could find.
But than you didn't have any issue in put the GODDESSES Cassie, Katie and the THICC GODDESS BECCA in the same tier of that fugly jogger bitch.
disappointed-zac-efron.gif
Anyway, months passed and nothing changed: that's still the only true tier-list
summerheattierlist.png

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
my-image.png

At first I was scared of Mia, I was petrified
Saw Mia cut down all my fellow posters no matter what they tried
I'd spent so many nights thinking of Eve's big boobs and Nina's thong
That wasn't wrong, but I knew I had to be strong

Oh no I, l will survive
As long as I make love to Mia every day in every way, I know I'll be alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give to sweet Mia and I'll survive
I will survive!
MIA IS BEST GIRL!!

:p

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I don't know much about the horror genre, it's never been my kind of thing, but isn't there a 'tradition' of killing off girls early who are sexually active?
Does that mean we should all avoid the girls we like, or risk them being brutally murdered by some axe wielding maniac?

And if we're feeling murderous ourselves, can we hasten the demise of anyone we don't like by having sex with her first? (Poor Helen, we hardly knew you):oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 2675983

At first I was scared of Mia, I was petrified
Saw Mia cut down all my fellow posters no matter what they tried
I'd spent so many nights thinking of Eve's big boobs and Nina's thong
That wasn't wrong, but I knew I had to be strong

Oh no I, l will survive
As long as I make love to Mia every day in every way, I know I'll be alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give to sweet Mia and I'll survive
I will survive!
MIA IS BEST GIRL!!

:p
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Dude, that's the type of girl that will blow up at a guy for flirting with her, then publicly claim she was sexually assaulted on social media the next day. That's your type? You sure got interesting tastes... :ROFLMAO:
Bro really put hot female cop below a toxic feminist. You have been warned wench, tonight helen will be under yo sheets
That's why I specifically said, which everyone seems to have missed, that she's my type physically. If not for that, she would be a tier below Helen and the train ticket lady. :HideThePain: If she puts her mouth to use other than bitching, she might be just about bearable.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
That's why I specifically said, which everyone seems to have missed, that she's my type physically. If not for that, she would be a tier below Helen and the train ticket lady. :HideThePain: If she puts her mouth to use other than bitching, she might be just about bearable.
Not everyone seems to realize that with enough sexiness, a very annoying image can become even more sexy. It's a simple truth to want to fuck the one that pisses you off. Not to mention the femdom format, where her bitchiness is even beneficial.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not everyone seems to realize that with enough sexiness, a very annoying image can become even more sexy. It's a simple truth to want to fuck the one that pisses you off. Not to mention the femdom format, where her bitchiness is even beneficial.
Bitchiness is one thing, but in this case we are talking about jailbait in the broad sense.
No woman is worth a shot if you sense even the slightest hint that she could land your ass in jail. In today's society we've gone from one extreme to the other: from a world in which a bastard could ruin his woman's life with barely any consequences, we've moved to another world where a witch can ruin a man's life with hardly any consequences as she sees fit. At least in that part of the world known as the West.

Of course, this is a videogame, so our goal should be to try to rip that bitch's ass open :Kappa:
In real life, guys, please don't try it. There are millions of good-hearted women who could give you the same sexiness as that fucking hag.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Bitchiness is one thing, but in this case we are talking about jailbait in the broad sense.
No woman is worth a shot if you sense even the slightest hint that she could land your ass in jail. In today's society we've gone from one extreme to the other: from a world in which a bastard could ruin his woman's life with barely any consequences, we've moved to another world where a witch can ruin a man's life with hardly any consequences as she sees fit. At least in that part of the world known as the West.

Of course, this is a videogame, so our goal should be to try to rip that bitch's ass open :Kappa:
In real life, guys, please don't try it. There are millions of good-hearted women who could give you the same sexiness as that fucking hag.
In the case of random sex, you can never be sure that you won't fall for the trap. If you're not particularly good-looking and someone is willing to fuck you for nothing, it's can be a setup.
I think there is a possibility that we will move to sex on a receipt like: It is by my consent and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In the case of random sex, you can never be sure that you won't fall for the trap. If you're not particularly good-looking and someone is willing to fuck you for nothing, it's can be a setup.
I think there is a possibility that we will move to sex on a receipt like: It is by my consent and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done.
This kind of contract has been a running joke for the past couple of years, so much so that I've heard someone created a phone app to express your consent. Any such kind of measure would be useless anyway :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
This kind of contract has been a running joke for the past couple of years, so much so that I've heard someone created a phone app to express your consent. Any such kind of measure would be useless anyway :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry to hear that, I thought the system in the West is: you're innocent until they prove otherwise. Not: you're guilty until you prove otherwise. But as for the contract, I think you just need to get it right, which is to have the girl sign that she agrees to all forms of contact and to all consequences. In that case, she will have to choose her partner more carefully.

Or always have a witness to the process... Imagine a dialogue in game:
- Mia, my dear friend, I want to have sex with a girl, will you watch me?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that, I thought the system in the West is: you're innocent until they prove otherwise. Not: you're guilty until you prove otherwise.
In my country, it is unless "gender crimes" are involved.
Fuck, the communist part of the government even wants to change the law so that every rape whose perpetrator is a man and the victim is a woman could be considered gender violence, so it would be punished more harshly than a rape involving two men, two women, an adult and a child, etc. As if guys raped women because they hate them or consider them to be their inferiors.

Fortunately, the other part of the political spectrum hasn't gone that far yet.
It sounds science fiction, but I can tell you it's true.

I was gonna suggest recording the whole intercourse, but Mia's witnessing is far more interesting :giggle::HideThePain:

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that, I thought the system in the West is: you're innocent until they prove otherwise. Not: you're guilty until you prove otherwise. But as for the contract, I think you just need to get it right, which is to have the girl sign that she agrees to all forms of contact and to all consequences. In that case, she will have to choose her partner more carefully.

She will watch you through a sniper scope
1685142369646104m.jpg

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes