4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You fools making and publishing your tier lists here with Mia in C tier will be the first to go when the horror tag eventually gets added to the game and Mia is unleashed.

I am an intellectual and retain my tier list in my head, so when Mia the Destroyer starts taking lives and gathering souls, I will have a head start to escape.

Like that quote, 'You don't have to run faster than the bear to get away, you just have to run faster than the guy next to you.'

:WeSmart:
I'd like to clarify I have NOTHING to do with those fools placing Mia in the bottom tiers; quite the opposite.
I repeat: I'm innocent. In no way or manner should I be subjected to any kind of retaliation :cry:
Let it be noted that this is my current tier list:

Summer_Heat_Tiermaker.png

BTW, Mia's appearing after the other girl was just a bug in the software used by the website. Mia is number 1 girl.
I don't wanna die :)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You fools making and publishing your tier lists here with Mia in C tier will be the first to go when the horror tag eventually gets added to the game and Mia is unleashed.

I am an intellectual and retain my tier list in my head, so when Mia the Destroyer starts taking lives and gathering souls, I will have a head start to escape.

Like that quote, 'You don't have to run faster than the bear to get away, you just have to run faster than the guy next to you.'

:WeSmart:
'good way of thinking. Personally, I would only present a tier list when the game has advanced far enough to know which girl is brandishing the largest machete.

Jan 13, 2023
I'd like to clarify I have NOTHING to do with those fools placing Mia in the bottom tiers; quite the opposite.
I repeat: I'm innocent. In no way or manner should I be subjected to any kind of retaliation :cry:
Let it be noted that this is my current tier list:

View attachment 2673238

BTW, Mia's appearing after the other girl was just a bug in the software used by the website. Mia is number 1 girl.
I don't wanna die :)
Your explanation is worthless the moment you put another girl on the same level as Mia XD
You'll just be another poor victim of his relentless tsundere rage lol

Screenshot_20230603-214454_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Summer Heat tier list.png

The bitchy jogger girl is physically very much my type but it didn't feel right putting her in the same tier as Bree and Eve. :HideThePain:

I anticipate the choice: grab the boob \ no
I reckon that Mia is going to put her big girl pants on and make the first move, at least if you've been making the right choices with her. Something like taking the MC's hand is probably all she could muster the courage for, but things could develop quickly from there.

I don't expect him to start anything because he still sees her as just a friend and... well, he hasn't exactly been very good at connecting the dots with regards to the signs she's been sending him. If she came butt naked into his bedroom at night and stood in front of the bed gazing at him longingly, he would probably figure that she's cold and proceed to wrap her in the thickest blankets he could find.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes