4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah I was thinking the same, it's gotta be Mia

If we based on what this line says, I think she is going to catch the MC with someone else
The or does suggest the option of lewd scene taking the relationship further or break someone's heart by rejecting the chance of a lewd scene, rather than lewd scene taking relationship further with one girl and break another's heart.

However I don't think Mia would be the type of girl to give up from a single rejection so I'm not sure turning down her advances would "totally break" her heart.

So I'm a bit on the fence as to how it could go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheBlock43

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
The or does suggest the option of lewd scene taking the relationship further or break someone's heart by rejecting the chance of a lewd scene, rather than lewd scene taking relationship further with one girl and break another's heart.

However I don't think Mia would be the type of girl to give up from a single rejection so I'm not sure turning down her advances would "totally break" her heart.

So I'm a bit on the fence as to how it could go.
Damn, I forgot to add the line I was talking about :LOL:
If we based on what this line says " There are a couple of larger scenes remaining that will take a lot of time and effort to create, but they will be very... well, intimate. ", I think she is going to catch the MC with someone else

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Pretty clear the "completely break someone's heart" will be Mia, none of the other girls are attached to MC enough yet. Whether you reject her advances to do so or whether she catches you with someone else is the question.
I agree (y) , but to be honest I'm more excited about this part:devilish::LOL:.

" There are a couple of larger scenes remaining that will take a lot of time and effort to create, but they will be very... well, intimate. There will be opportunities to take your relationships with some of the girls to the next level- "

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well, if you hold CTRL all the time, then it doesn't matter if it's 200 render or 2000 render, does it?. :LOL:
those who complain about the development time are belong to this category usually.:whistle::p:LOL:
But we talking about visual novel, what you think How else the play time would be bigger other than, with more render and animations and more word to read, under the said renders. ?! :LOL:

Whether it's movie or tv show, or music, or any other video game, its always take longer to craft them, than for individual to finish it.
Well that's the thing. For example a 15-sec animation and 50 renders for one or two paragraphs is going to take me about the same time or longer to read through the same length of words if it was just 25. The same exact idea or message has been conveyed, but it's either going to feel cover about the same ground or it's going to take pretty much the same amount of time.

Not to mention, as time goes on most devs will want to "upgrade" their renders to something higher quality. It's not a bad thing to keep up with current standards but more and more devs seem to want to one-up their latest update when it was perfectly fine just 6 months ago. Unless you also just keep upgrading your equipment at the same pace, it's going to take a longer time, every time. Images in a higher resolution will take longer to render than the same amount of images in the previous update's resolution quality.

Also calm down with the hyperbole, man. I'm not comparing 2000 renders to 200. It's more like 2000 to 1000. Plus, I'm not even complaining about longer dev times. Unless you're talking about the other guy. I'm not sure since I can barely understand the garbled sentences. What I'm talking about here the sentiment of how it feels like increasingly longer dev times don't necessarily equate to longer play time. Also yea, no shit it's always going to take longer to actually create something. We're not comparing dev time to play time in that way. We're comparing dev time for each update compared to the amount of play time for each update. For example: "Ep 4 took 6 months, had 1000 renders, and took about 1 hour for me to complete whereas Ep 5 took 8 months, had 1950 renders and took around the same time". Obviously those are just random numbers but I'm just giving you an example of what we're comparing here.

You know what, you're either a dumbass or you're being incredibly disingenious for the sole purpose of crafting your sloppy-ass argument: hyperbole, painting me as just another complainer, and quite possibly intentionally misinterpreting what I said. Either way, I'm not going to bother with this anymore.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Pretty clear the "completely break someone's heart" will be Mia, none of the other girls are attached to MC enough yet. Whether you reject her advances to do so or whether she catches you with someone else is the question.
And here i was hoping could be Miller when he see Katie with us :cautious:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well that's the thing. For example a 15-sec animation and 50 renders for one or two paragraphs is going to take me about the same time or longer to read through the same length of words if it was just 25. The same exact idea or message has been conveyed, but it's either going to feel cover about the same ground or it's going to take pretty much the same amount of time.

Not to mention, as time goes on most devs will want to "upgrade" their renders to something higher quality. It's not a bad thing to keep up with current standards but more and more devs seem to want to one-up their latest update when it was perfectly fine just 6 months ago. Unless you also just keep upgrading your equipment at the same pace, it's going to take a longer time, every time. Images in a higher resolution will take longer to render than the same amount of images in the previous update's resolution quality.

Also calm down with the hyperbole, man. I'm not comparing 2000 renders to 200. It's more like 2000 to 1000. Plus, I'm not even complaining about longer dev times. Unless you're talking about the other guy. I'm not sure since I can barely understand the garbled sentences. What I'm talking about here the sentiment of how it feels like increasingly longer dev times don't necessarily equate to longer play time. Also yea, no shit it's always going to take longer to actually create something. We're not comparing dev time to play time in that way. We're comparing dev time for each update compared to the amount of play time for each update. For example: "Ep 4 took 6 months, had 1000 renders, and took about 1 hour for me to complete whereas Ep 5 took 8 months, had 1950 renders and took around the same time". Obviously those are just random numbers but I'm just giving you an example of what we're comparing here.

You know what, you're either a dumbass or you're being incredibly disingenious for the sole purpose of crafting your sloppy-ass argument: hyperbole, painting me as just another complainer, and quite possibly intentionally misinterpreting what I said. Either way, I'm not going to bother with this anymore.
WOW, okay:eek: , You wrote a lot without saying anything. :LOL:.although I did not insult you, yet you did, however, you don't answer my question, how else playtime would be improved, in a visual novel, where the playtime is depend on your reading skill?!

I use an example too. Badik latest episode took 9 months to finish, it has 5000 render and around 300 animation.
My first playthrough took me 3 hour, I personally, use the text in a slower version like not pop up, but appear in a way like someone typing, its help with my immersion as I see it in a way like if the characters are speaking.

It's a personal thing, so obviously its expand my playtime. also at first time I spend lots of time watching the animations at their fullest extent, it has "freeroaming" so usually , have to go around the map, to find places or scenes, and sometimes mini games, if you not turn them off.

Now, if I want to make a new save file for a future use, I finish it under 5 minute. It would be even faster if I don't have to click to find the characters on the different places of the map.

all this took him 9 month, as a full time developer, with 8 RTX 3090. and it can take me 5 minut to finish, after my first playthrough, and even that one could be shorter, for someone who is read way faster and lets say he not end up watching the animations more then a minute.:unsure:

I try understand what you saying , but I don't understand why you brought up in the first place. This is not an exclusive thing just for this specific game. This is true for every visual novel, they can try to cheat with "playtime ", like Treasure of Nadia, where you have to grind money to upgrade you house, so you can invite a character for a lewd scene, which is shorted than the grind you have to do to unlock it. :LOL:.it's a trick.

so what was your goal with this statement, or what is your solution, I asking with respect.

Reactions: roro

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Untitled.png

My honest list, some of the stuff can change depending on the characters themselves like Cassandra would have probably been in C tier if not for the last episode, although i don't expect Mia position to change much for instance.

And i dunno if there is anything the devs could do to change the 3 girls from S-tier. They are staying up there for good.

Last edited:

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
You fools making and publishing your tier lists here with Mia in C tier will be the first to go when the horror tag eventually gets added to the game and Mia is unleashed.

I am an intellectual and retain my tier list in my head, so when Mia the Destroyer starts taking lives and gathering souls, I will have a head start to escape.

Like that quote, 'You don't have to run faster than the bear to get away, you just have to run faster than the guy next to you.'

:WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes