4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Considering the render quality and pretty solid writing and the fact they aren't doing this full-time, I can't really put blame on them for the turnaround on the updates. They did say they plan to go full-time in the coming months so if nothing improves after that, then yeah that would suck.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Why... why is she so sad? it hurts me for some reason seeing her like this, especially not knowing why... I have a guess, but I could be wrong. Then in the next scene, she's back to normal... don't play with my emotions....

SH1.jpg SH2.jpg

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Does it say "Canburgers"? I never had a burger from a can.... Lmao at "mom's spaghetti" 8 mile!

Ham.jpg

I ended up on Chapter 3 pretty fast. Are the episodes very short? because the first two passed really quickly, and I take my time reading and such. Also, lots of staring/looking going on from the Li's... I don't think I've seen so much staring before in any of the AVN's that I have played, until this one.

I still have questions but, it's alright.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just hope if devs decide come back to small releases like ch. 2 and ch. 3 people don't come to complaint about the chapters be "to small" like they did in the past. After all this whinning because of this chapter, it'll be quite hypocrite.
Karma is a fucking bitch right?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I just hope if devs decide come back to small releases like ch. 2 and ch. 3 people don't come to complaint about the chapters be "to small" like they did in the past. After all this whinning because of this chapter, it'll be quite hypocrite.
Karma is a fucking bitch right?
Yeah, but karma also sucks dick like a tornado

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't understand why this site has a rule that states that you can't criticise update speeds when making a review of a game. Yet people can still go through multiple threads critcising update times for any game that's not been updated in about 3/4 months and then make abandoned comments after six months while contributing absolutely nothing else to the forum. If it's not allowed in reviews why is it accepted in comments, especially when it's the same people all the time in multiple threads?

Those same people would also be critical if a game was updated every 3/4 months but with only 10 minutes of gameplay each update.

With this game the devs asked their Patreons whether they wanted longer episodes with longer development time or whether they wanted the same length episodes with similar development time and the Patreons overwhelmingly voted for longer episodes. Tough shit if you don't like it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't understand why this site has a rule that states that you can't criticise update speeds when making a review of a game. Yet people can still go through multiple threads critcising update times for any game that's not been updated in about 3/4 months and then make abandoned comments after six months while contributing absolutely nothing else to the forum. If it's not allowed in reviews why is it accepted in comments, especially when it's the same people all the time in multiple threads?

[...]
Very simple: because in a game's thread we can comment on anything game-related, while a game's review has the sole purpose of rating the quality of said game's content, not the speed at which such content is produced. For the same reason, hypotheses about what the game's future might look like aren't allowed in reviews either.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes