4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
What I see when I look at Mia

View attachment 2687471 View attachment 2687477 View attachment 2687482

What other people see

View attachment 2687474 View attachment 2687475 View attachment 2687481

She's innocent... she didn't stab or threatened anyone.... not yet, anyways. If "Mia" is really a, Yandere..... I am all for it. Show me how much you love me and don't just say it.

Thank you <3

Edit: I don't use that Ember thing... I am too focused on Mia to care about it.
Mia is very beautiful girl! Still check out Ember someday when you can. I'm sure Nina, Becca and the other Ember girls will be lots of fun as the game moves along.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Mia is very beautiful girl!
She is my baby-girl <3 well, the MCs, but anyways.

I'll probably use Ember whenever I complete this game with Mia. Sophie & Bree will be the next ones. I feel like, if I go for Bree or Sophie, it might lead to a 3-way? they are like, stuck together, well, when the MC isn't alone with one of them lol. Taking pics of Bree was fun.

If I have my eyes set on a certain LI, I want to try and avoid doing stuff with other women. Which, *sighs* this game is making it a bit hard for me.... Darn you Bree and Sophie! Eve... I'll save her and the Ember stuff for last.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Mia is very beautiful girl! Still check out Ember someday when you can. I'm sure Nina, Becca and the other Ember girls will be lots of fun as the game moves along.
But think of poor Mia and how tired her arm is going to get, having to stab a whole bunch of side-girls in addition to her main competition. :(

Jan 13, 2023
She is my baby-girl <3 well, the MCs, but anyways.

I'll probably use Ember whenever I complete this game with Mia. Sophie & Bree will be the next ones. I feel like, if I go for Bree or Sophie, it might lead to a 3-way? they are like, stuck together, well, when the MC isn't alone with one of them lol. Taking pics of Bree was fun.

If I have my eyes set on a certain LI, I want to try and avoid doing stuff with other women. Which, *sighs* this game is making it a bit hard for me.... Darn you Bree and Sophie! Eve... I'll save her and the Ember stuff for last.
Of the 4 girls Mia is the one I like the least, but I respect your opinion. I see you are new here on the forum... here we have a kind of "joke" to rank the girls... make your own and share it with us

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Of the 4 girls Mia is the one I like the least, but I respect your opinion.
Everyone has their own cup of tea, and yours seems to be, Eve? oooo rhymey!

I never had or made a rank list. Eve is my least favorite lol in another world, you like Mia and I like Eve. I don't hate or dislike her, I just don't have the energy to deal with her, for now.

Oh, and can you help me find the 3rd image for this scene? I found two, me thinks. The "find the 3 hidden images" is still on the list though. I went over these scenes a few times and I swear, I can't find it... Also, the birthday flashback scene... fucking hell man... my heart couldn't take it.... fucking stupid MC not having the fucking Friendship Bracelet Mia made for him... I swear, if I ended up inside this game, Bye Bye MC!

Wheredatimage.jpg

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
Everyone has their own cup of tea, and yours seems to be, Eve? oooo rhymey!

I never had or made a rank list. Eve is my least favorite lol in another world, you like Mia and I like Eve. I don't hate or dislike her, I just don't have the energy to deal with her, for now.

Oh, and can you help me find the 3rd image for this scene? I found two, me thinks. The "find the 3 hidden images" is still on the list though. I went over these scenes a few times and I swear, I can't find it... Also, the birthday flashback scene... fucking hell man... my heart couldn't take it.... fucking stupid MC not having the fucking Friendship Bracelet Mia made for him... I swear, if I ended up inside this game, Bye Bye MC!

View attachment 2687882
Wrong guess, my favorite girl is Bree, I only use this profile pic because I like the render

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Wrong guess, my favorite girl is Bree, I only use this profile pic because I like the render
Shit, duped by the profile pic... sadly, not the first time. Bree? I mean, I can't argue with you lol If Mia wasn't in this game, she would be my main :) I enjoyed the "hairbrush/Bathroom" scene <3

So, no helpy with the 3rd hidden image? okays... I guess I'll just leave my save there until I feel like going back to try and find that darn image that doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
Shit, duped by the profile pic... sadly, not the first time. Bree? I mean, I can't argue with you lol If Mia wasn't in this game, she would be my main :) I enjoyed the "hairbrush/Bathroom" scene <3

So, no helpy with the 3rd hidden image? okays... I guess I'll just leave my save there until I feel like going back to try and find that darn image that doesn't seem to be anywhere.
Man it's been a while since I played, but as far as I remember when I got to this part I had found these 3 images

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we'll do a small run down of where we're at. We're currently sitting at over 2000 renders made for CH05 and there's quite a lot remaining still. Our estimation some time ago was that CH05 would be twice the size of CH04, and this hasn't changed. CH05 is definitely larger by a huge margin
The Ember section is also quite beefed up this chapter, with plenty to chew through. We've worked on more content for Becca and Nina, and we're also introducing two new girls who are quite different from each other.

Below you'll find an quick preview of Lynnx, one of the new matches on Ember on CH05. If you thought Becca was thick, just wait.

Looks like portrait pictures are huge on Patreon...

Render clog

The render queue has been building up for the last couple of weeks, limiting the amount of new renders appearing in our folders. This is mainly due to one scene demanding more resources to render, and thus more time. Thankfully most of the heavy renders are now done and ready to be post-processed, which should clear the temporary clog in the queue. Next week, we'll have lots of coding to do!

Other News

June's special render poll is currently being led by Mia. The second place is held by Eve, trailing behind with just 1 vote.

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
I do love the thicness of this girl, too many games end up having the exact same copy-paste body with very tiny modifications usually to the breast sizes.

I want more body diversity in games like this.

Jan 13, 2023
I do love the thicness of this girl, too many games end up having the exact same copy-paste body with very tiny modifications usually to the breast sizes.

I want more body diversity in games like this.
Dude I once saw a game where the characters were clones of each other just changed the hair color lol

• Haha
Reactions: mma456

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Nina seems very interesting to me. I wonder if we might get to actually meet her since she lives not too far away.

She does seem to be a bit messed up. Not sure what I think of the mean girl hint we got towards the end. I have a hard time listing her, I feel we know too little about her.
I haven't made my Mia playthrough yet, but she does have the potential to become my favorite.

Here you go, btw.

Oh, and can you help me find the 3rd image for this scene? I found two, me thinks. The "find the 3 hidden images" is still on the list though. I went over these scenes a few times and I swear, I can't find it...

View attachment 2687882
The third one doesn't show up until you have talked to everybody, or maybe it's until you found the first 2. It hangs from a chain by Eve when you are ready to leave with her.

Also, the birthday flashback scene... fucking hell man... my heart couldn't take it.... fucking stupid MC not having the fucking Friendship Bracelet Mia made for him... I swear, if I ended up inside this game, Bye Bye MC!
Yeah, I also reacted to that. Who loses the friendship bracelet your best friend gave you? :FacePalm: Granted, it was many years ago but still.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, I also reacted to that. Who loses the friendship bracelet your best friend gave you? :FacePalm: Granted, it was many years ago but still.

Okay, had to delete my other reply because I just finished the game. I wasn't even too far from it. I will cut this response short. I wrote too much before.

Rank Meter Derek Jeter
my-image.png

Hidden Images and me, no good together.

Speaking of the Bracelet... I mean, if you remember what the MC finds in his pants by the end... I got happy and confused, well, too many emotions. Since in the ending... yeeeaaah.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes