4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Speaking of the Bracelet... I mean, if you remember what the MC finds in his pants by the end... I got happy and confused, well, too many emotions. Since in the ending... yeeeaaah.
Bracelet... I'm more amused about that huge bra Cassie left in MC's room on the loveseat on the plain sight. Was that an accident or she has done that on purpose - the scene of its finding will be epic, no matter who will be the finder. )

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I'm more amused about that huge bra Cassie left in MC's room on the loveseat on the plain sight. Was that an accident or she has done that on purpose - the scene of its finding will be epic, no matter who will be the finder. )
I-I... I totally forgot about the bra.... I guess given the situation and the unexpecting knock on the door, I can kind of understand them forgetting about it. Cassie was definitely an unexpected, lovely gift. Naughty one she is.

• Love
Reactions: VOYEUR

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Dev, you definitely deserve more Patrons. Your game is really good, even without seeing a single sex scene lol well, I still haven't. I just made it to Chapter 4. Taking my time with this game like I'm sipping on fine wine. I'm still waiting for a Steam release D:

Anyone get to see/read the latest Patreon post from the Dev? it was posted 4 hours ago.
My first impression as well. I enjoy the characters/models & scenery.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Omg!The game ended so fast!It took me like 2 hours tops!Is there going to be more of content with Eve?Because she didnt have much screen time, but all the other girls got to flirt with the MC, but not her.Is the game going to have more of her?Please let me know.Also,is the game going to be like, have real dating,romantic feelings been confessed towards one another,like to have a family together,marriages etc etc?Or you are just planning for a simple approach like only dating and sex and have fun?Because I think it would be better to have the first option.Dating,love confessions,family,marriage etc etc with Eve for example or you can do a path with all the girls.I just said all these because I think a game with these types of things would just be on another lvl. Better,more epic,more enjoyble,more loveable.So?What do you say dev and everyone else?

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

Hello, everyone!

This week we'll do a small run down of where we're at. We're currently sitting at over 2000 renders made for CH05 and there's quite a lot remaining still. Our estimation some time ago was that CH05 would be twice the size of CH04, and this hasn't changed. CH05 is definitely larger by a huge margin
The Ember section is also quite beefed up this chapter, with plenty to chew through. We've worked on more content for Becca and Nina, and we're also introducing two new girls who are quite different from each other.

Below you'll find an quick preview of Lynnx, one of the new matches on Ember on CH05. If you thought Becca was thick, just wait.

Looks like portrait pictures are huge on Patreon...

Render clog

The render queue has been building up for the last couple of weeks, limiting the amount of new renders appearing in our folders. This is mainly due to one scene demanding more resources to render, and thus more time. Thankfully most of the heavy renders are now done and ready to be post-processed, which should clear the temporary clog in the queue. Next week, we'll have lots of coding to do!

Other News

June's special render poll is currently being led by Mia. The second place is held by Eve, trailing behind with just 1 vote.

Cheers,

Robison & Npx
Yep.

Once again, I fear when the real branching starts, this is going to take a loooooooooooooooooooooong time to update. Saddle up boys, its going to take a while.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bracelet... I'm more amused about that huge bra Cassie left in MC's room on the loveseat on the plain sight. Was that an accident or she has done that on purpose - the scene of its finding will be epic, no matter who will be the finder. )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Im actually a backer on patreon but I never understand the people like you that respond that way to criticism. Based on statistics what flarigand said isn't far fetched (you've also just literally joined this site. You haven't been around long enough to see your bookmarks go dead one by one over the course of years due to each dev's circumstances or excuses) in fact the idea that 8 months to a year is normal to some of you is actually the more concerning factor. Fandoms love their games, yes we all do but to dismiss any negativity breeds a toxic culture that you can never question the devs or deadlines.

BADIK is already one of those fandoms, albeit they have massive updates but still it has become an annual release. No one is telling devs to update their games in 3 months everytime but questioning why it is taking close to a year with no sign of the finish line is warranted.
I know it's been a few days but wanted to chime in on this. I agree with your general point: it is reasonable to be frustrated when games take this long between updates, and users dismissing any negativity isn't productive (and I also don't like the "you should just leave" reaction people throw out, so I agree with you on that as well). But this is what the first commenter wrote: "One update every 8 month, dude this VN is doom." TBH, that doesn't strike me as productive either (to be clear though I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to write it, or that they should leave, etc etc). It just feels kind of glib. Are they "questioning why it is taking close to a year with no sign of the finish line"? Not really. They're just declaring the game is done for. And I do think there's a difference between 'man, I enjoy this game (and in your case, support it) but 8 months, that's really too long' and what they wrote.

I often feel like people forget there are people on the other end of these things and comments like that add up. It's part of the problem with cancel culture - one person saying 'you suck' to your face is unpleasant but psychologically manageable, but a thousand saying it at once feels like the whole world screaming at you. To be clear I'm not saying the commenter is doing that I'm just making a comparison, because I do think developers here are susceptible to a similar phenomenon where you'd see all these negative comments almost no matter what you do and I can't help but think it would get to you. I guess I mention this part because I really wish people would be a bit more generous and less sort of... casual about how they engage with people (in this circumstance and forum, but honestly everywhere). The version you wrote, along the lines of "hey, I support the game, but I am getting concerned about how long the updates take" is a good example actually of how you can express that kind of thing without it feeling dismissive.

So yes the devs have taken a long time with this update cycle and honestly I am frustrated by it too, but it's not like they're uncommunicative - they post weekly updates, show previews, go through in at least some detail what they're doing. And even if progress is slow it feels to me like the developers are working hard, and in good faith, and I can only think people dropping in and writing 'dude this is doomed' and similar must be a bit disheartening (especially if, as I suspect, they're getting similar (but probably more abusive) private messages and stuff as well).

Last edited:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Hopefully the updates after this come out quickly.
the devs have taken a long time with this update cycle and honestly I am frustrated by it too

Isn't the reason why they are taking a bit longer with these new updates is because people want more game time?

I for one wouldn't mind giving them all the time they needed to release another wonderful, long, sweet, lovely update.

I do feel the game time went up towards the end. Having an update last for a good amount of time is what I am here for. Think of it like a, Life is Strange episode or so.

I can understand wanting more of the pie, as fast as possible, but waiting until I can have a big, tasty bite again, I know, it will be so worth it and fulfilling. Calm your addiction, don't let it own you.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I waited for a bit before writing this, but now I'm ready to express it in the best possible way I can: in my opinion, we need less "beefed up" Ember content and more real story with the girls that we already know. Nobody plays an adult VN for the magnificent phone apps or for the delightful girls that you initially contact through them; we are here for our awesome Mia, Sophie, Bree, Eve and the hot MILFS.
7 months is long enough already: we didn't need two to meet 2 new girls on a dating app. This is just my point of view :(

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I waited for a bit before writing this, but now I'm ready to express it in the best possible way I can: in my opinion, we need less "beefed up" Ember content and more real story with the girls that we already know. Nobody plays an adult VN for the magnificent phone apps or for the delightful girls that you initially contact through them; we are here for our awesome Mia, Sophie, Bree, Eve and the hot MILFS.
7 months is long enough already: we didn't need two to meet 2 new girls on a dating app. This is just my point of view :(
While I agree, I don't think Ember takes much from that. It should be the easiest content to make.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
While I agree, I don't think Ember takes much from that. It should be the easiest content to make.
I wasn't just referring to the time invested in making Ember content, but also to the fact that we'll now have 2 more girls out of the blue. It's not only having to create the new models and making a couple of renders of each for Ember, it's the inclusion of those girls later in the game that's worrying me.
We have 5 women at home, plus Cassandra, plus Jenny, plus the female police officer, plus the trekking bitch, plus a couple of girls in Ember already. This game is moving toooooooo slow already, so I don't think we need more padding with unknown girls we don't give a fuck about. The MC has plenty of dreamy girls around him to keep him busy; he should just turn his phone the fuck off and focus on what (or rather who) really matters.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I wasn't just referring to the time invested in making Ember content, but also to the fact that we'll now have 2 more girls out of the blue. It's not only having to create the new models and making a couple of renders of each for Ember, it's the inclusion of those girls later in the game that's worrying me.
We have 5 women at home, plus Cassandra, plus Jenny, plus the female police officer, plus the trekking bitch, plus a couple of girls in Ember already. This game is moving toooooooo slow already, so I don't think we need more padding with unknown girls we don't give a fuck about. The MC has plenty of dreamy girls around him to keep him busy; he should just turn his phone the fuck off and focus on what (or rather who) really matters.
As I understood it, most of the Ember content is just for flirting and sexting. That we won't necessarily meet them in the game. If I misunderstood that, then I agree with you. He should focus on the main girls since it's a slow burner game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I understood it, most of the Ember content is just for flirting and sexting. That we won't necessarily meet them in the game. If I misunderstood that, then I agree with you. He should focus on the main girls since it's a slow burner game.
Well you may be right. I've always seen it as a way of contacting new girls that could end up hooking up with the MC if the makes certain choices, but I may be influenced by other games the we all know.
Anyway, even if it's only used for sexting I stand by my opinion that he should open his eyes and have a look around him; if he did, maybe he'd use his phone exclusively as an alarm clock.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I stand by my opinion that he should open his eyes and have a look around him; if he did, maybe he'd use his phone exclusively as an alarm clock.
I agree too. I never really cared for the dating app stuff in these games. I rather focus on the main LI and keep the story going. The extra stuff could be added later on as a bonus and good reason to replay it.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
I agree too. I never really cared for the dating app stuff in these games. I rather focus on the main LI and keep the story going. The extra stuff could be added later on as a bonus and good reason to replay it.
I really like the dating app stuff and want to chat new girls. So if it doesn't take much time to make phone content then the more Ember girls the better. I'd be more worried about something that forced devs to add lots of branching. If 90% of Ember girls stay in Ember then that's no problem.

You're right that they could add a lot more Ember girls in updates after release and that would be awesome! Summer Heat is fun game to replay again and more Ember girl DLCs would add to that fun.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes