4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
well, thats only 7+months, so far:WeSmart:
and considering badik is one of your fav games, waiting 8-9 months (or more in the near future, 1/1), shouldnt be that hard for you :BootyTime:
I mean, Badik has 9 episodes with the 10th on the horizon, each one vast in content and scenes. Can't say the same about this one. The comparison you made didn't help you at all, just sayin'.

Jun 11, 2023
I mean, Badik has 9 episodes with the 10th on the horizon, each one vast in content and scenes. Can't say the same about this one. The comparison you made didn't help you at all, just sayin'.
Summer Heat guys are new at being devs. Don't have 60 PCs running 24/7 making their game. Have better cg art then badik. Are having to work on SH part time.

My point isn't one is better then another but they are apples and oranges. Shouldn't act like SH devs can be like dpk at this point. Making games isn't easy.

I already commented in the middle of a bunch of posts talking about badik and they were all deleted. I expect these may be also.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Summer Heat guys are new at being devs. Don't have 60 PCs running 24/7 making their game. Have better cg art then badik. Are having to work on SH part time.

My point isn't one is better then another but they are apples and oranges. Shouldn't act like SH devs can be like dpk at this point. Making games isn't easy.

I already commented in the middle of a bunch of posts talking about badik and they were all deleted. I expect these may be also.
I didn't know there was more than one guy, curious.

Your posts were deleted because they were nonsensical. No one told you to make silly comparisons.

The game won't be released faster because you want to give someone a pat in the back, it's just a game. No need to base your personality around it, it wasn’t an attack.

BOOB PUNISHER

May 18, 2023
Good plan, except how do we know there's only one boob napping fiend involved in this diabooblical plot? Aristos' report states boob burgers are being sold at Hooters restaurants all over the region.

I doubt this is the work of a single person unless they're some kind of Super Villain like Dr. Doom. For all we know there are boob nappers all over the tri-state area involved in carrying this out. In order to stop them we'll have to catch the mastermind at the very top, who ever he or she is, and that will take a whole lot more sleuthing indeed.
Stopping these burger bandits sounds like more work then I thought. Think I'll chill at the strip club and keep an eye on the strippers. Make sure no one grabs any of them while you guys jump in the Millermobile and go check out all the Hooters.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Looks like I get to do the honours this week... Sorry, Paynne . ;)

---------

CH05 Status Update #31

Hello, everyone!
This week we've been working on coding, minor sets, scripting, assets and breast textures. Much of this week's work was spent on the technical side, or "under the hood", so to speak. Many renders also finished this week as the scenes were simpler and lighter, and thus faster to render. The remaining scenes are also light, and as far as the rendering department is concerned, it should be smooth sailing.
Ms. Hill's scene is now under work. After that, there are still scenes with Eve, Bree and Mia. We've worked on these scenes a bit before, but there's still some work remaining before they'll be considered complete.
We'd also like to address some topics that have been cropping up over the last couple of weeks.

Ember
We noticed a small concern regarding Ember—specifically, concerns that it may take away from the normal game development. This is not a cause to worry. The content on Ember is very straightforward and relies mostly on scripting and coding, which is not done by the rendering department.
Renders are what takes time to create, so Ember content is relatively quick because it is mostly text. That was the goal of the app from the beginning: fun and easy extra content to go along with the main game.

Development time of CH05
It's been an eternity since the last update, does this mean Summer Heat is dead?
The answer is a firm no. We've mentioned in previous status updates that CH05 is a bigger update. It's double the renders and content of CH04, and bigger than the first three chapters of Summer Heat combined. This isn't a pattern we intend to keep doing, but something we wanted to do for this update specifically.
In an alternate universe, there could've been three 600-render updates since the release of CH04. Frequent updates like the first three chapters may sound great on paper, but many players weren't happy with the short playtimes. We will continue searching for that perfect wait-to-playtime ratio, and there's clearly a lot to improve on.
In conclusion: the development time for this update has been longer, but there is also a significantly larger amount of content to go with it. We hope you'll let us know how you feel about it after it's all said and done, we always appreciate your feedback. Until then, please leave the worrying to us!

Other news
This months's special render poll has ended and the winner is Mia.

Cheers,
Robison & Npx

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Those players then could easily wait, skip some updates and come back later, but i think is more funny to them pressure the devs to change the way they develop the game
Wasn't really pressure. They made the decision to ask their patreons whether they were happy with the development cycle of quick but short updates or whether they wanted longer episodes with a longer development time and their patreons voted for the latter.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wasn't really pressure. They made the decision to ask their patreons whether they were happy with the development cycle of quick but short updates or whether they wanted longer episodes with a longer development time and their patreons voted for the latter.
I really doubt they would have bothered to ask if they didn't get complaints about the size of the updates before then.
There is complaints about this in this thread at the time of ch. 2 and ch. 3 just like they wrote in the post players weren't happy with the short chapters.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Those players then could easily wait, skip some updates and come back later, but i think is more funny to them pressure the devs to change the way they develop the game
to be honest basically the same amount of content in the same amount of time. 3 short update with 600 render in six month is the same as one big updatet with 1800 render six month. :ROFLMAO:.
maybe the difference is that with short 600 render, you feel more if an episode is lacking or nothing really happened.
600 is very very small, and you always feel it ended right before it's started to be good. That's why people prefer one big complete updates then 3 little one.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
to be honest basically the same amount of content in the same amount of time. 3 short update with 600 render in six month is the same as one big updatet with 1800 render six month. :ROFLMAO:.
maybe the difference is that with short 600 render, you feel more if an episode is lacking or nothing really happened.
600 is very very small, and you always feel it ended right before it's started to be good. That's why people prefer one big complete updates then 3 little one.
But that's exactly my point: don't like the small updates? then wait six months and play in a row the three updates devs releases during that time. Prefer play updates more regularly and don't care about the size? Here it is a new update every 2 months. Win-win situation to everybody, even for the devs that get more exposure and doesn't have to deal with the crap of "update is taking to much time, game is dead!", unless the same people so patient to wait 8 months for a big update doesn't have the self-control to skip a small update when devs release it.
But anyway, just my 2 cents and certainly i'm in a vast minority about this subject considering how things are going on around here (the AVN development field overall).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But that's exactly my point: don't like the small updates? then wait six months and play in a row the three updates devs releases during that time. Prefer play updates more regularly and don't care about the size? Here it is a new update every 2 months. Win-win situation to everybody, even for the devs that get more exposure and doesn't have to deal with the crap of "update is taking to much time, game is dead!", unless the same people so patient to wait 8 months for a big update doesn't have the self-control to skip a small update when devs release it.
But anyway, just my 2 cents and certainly i'm in a vast minority about this subject considering how things are going on around here (the AVN development field overall).
Yeah, but I don't think the judgment of the game would be more favorable.:unsure:

think of this way.
Imagen if DPC back in the days, during episode 4, would have been like:
"ok here is the Derek path, you can play it until the beginning of the tennis date with Jill. and then 3 month later, here is the Bella path,. you can play it until the Jill tennis date. another 3 mount here is the Same with Sage path.
and another 3 month later, here is the continuation of the story from the Jill tenis date till the end of the episode. "

yeah we might have 4 update in a year, but we would be in any better position, or more forward in the story? . I think not, I doubt this would be more favorable by the audience.
Yes, Since then he went in the opposite side of the scale, but that is irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:

and It's likely that most of the complaint is also always in this pirate forum anyway :whistle: . But They admit they need to find a balance, I think a 1200 Render is usually decent for a game like Summer heat.

But the trick with Summer heat is that lots of Render just goes to the Facial expression of the characters, which is very immers and good, but a same time its not really making the episode longer, regardless.:unsure:.

Last edited:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I was agree with bigger updates but it was not for 9 or 10 month update. I think it's better to have shorter updates than one a year "big" update.
They have to find something in between because it's true that the first three updates were reeeally short.
With short updates they can feed the hype, the game has more visibility, there is some advantages. I wish a great future for this game, but the pacing is kind of confusing rn.
They seem to be pretty self-conscious, they will probably find the good way with the experience of the first five updates.

Feb 19, 2023
A year of "hand celibacy" to cum in the blink of an eye because of Eve in a swimsuit
Looks like I get to do the honours this week... Sorry, Paynne . ;)

---------

CH05 Status Update #31

Hello, everyone!
This week we've been working on coding, minor sets, scripting, assets and breast textures. Much of this week's work was spent on the technical side, or "under the hood", so to speak. Many renders also finished this week as the scenes were simpler and lighter, and thus faster to render. The remaining scenes are also light, and as far as the rendering department is concerned, it should be smooth sailing.
Ms. Hill's scene is now under work. After that, there are still scenes with Eve, Bree and Mia. We've worked on these scenes a bit before, but there's still some work remaining before they'll be considered complete.
We'd also like to address some topics that have been cropping up over the last couple of weeks.

Ember
We noticed a small concern regarding Ember—specifically, concerns that it may take away from the normal game development. This is not a cause to worry. The content on Ember is very straightforward and relies mostly on scripting and coding, which is not done by the rendering department.
Renders are what takes time to create, so Ember content is relatively quick because it is mostly text. That was the goal of the app from the beginning: fun and easy extra content to go along with the main game.

Development time of CH05
It's been an eternity since the last update, does this mean Summer Heat is dead?
The answer is a firm no. We've mentioned in previous status updates that CH05 is a bigger update. It's double the renders and content of CH04, and bigger than the first three chapters of Summer Heat combined. This isn't a pattern we intend to keep doing, but something we wanted to do for this update specifically.
In an alternate universe, there could've been three 600-render updates since the release of CH04. Frequent updates like the first three chapters may sound great on paper, but many players weren't happy with the short playtimes. We will continue searching for that perfect wait-to-playtime ratio, and there's clearly a lot to improve on.
In conclusion: the development time for this update has been longer, but there is also a significantly larger amount of content to go with it. We hope you'll let us know how you feel about it after it's all said and done, we always appreciate your feedback. Until then, please leave the worrying to us!

Other news
This months's special render poll has ended and the winner is Mia.

Cheers,
Robison & Npx

You had me at BREAST TEXTURES :love:

Feb 19, 2023
I'd much rather they make three 600 render updates we get every 2 months then one 1800 render update we get once every 6 months. I don't mind it stopping abruptly at the end of the 1st two updates.

They could call each update Chapter 6 1/3 & Chapter 6 2/3 & Chapter 6 3/3.

That works great for me & people who want to wait until they are all out to start them can do that.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, but I don't think the judgment of the game would be more favorable.:unsure:

think of this way.
Imagen if DPC back in the days, during episode 4, would have been like:
"ok here is the Derek path, you can play it until the beginning of the tennis date with Jill. and then 3 month later, here is the Bella path,. you can play it until the Jill tennis date. another 3 mount here is the Same with Sage path.
and another 3 month later, here is the continuation of the story from the Jill tenis date till the end of the episode. "

yeah we might have 4 update in a year, but we would be in any better position, or more forward in the story? . I think not, I doubt this would be more favorable by the audience.
Yes, Since then he went in the opposite side of the scale, but that is irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:

and It's likely that most of the complaint is also always in this pirate forum anyway :whistle: . But They admit they need to find a balance, I think a 1200 Render is usually decent for a game like Summer heat.

But the trick with Summer heat is that lots of Render just goes to the Facial expression of the characters, which is very immers and good, but a same time its not really making the episode longer, regardless.:unsure:.
I think they just need more power, like another PC with an RTX4090 on board, to speed up the rendering process. But there are still many questions here: how well they can work with a 3D editor to pose renders, how good they are in to code. It also depends on skills, and if one developer can pose for 150-200 renders per week, then many cannot. Manual posing in DAZ is hell :HideThePain:

Sep 2, 2020
Content over quality, you mean? Sure, that's one way to do it. But some of us actually prefer higher quality content. This site is full of quickly released content of lower quality.
really? I think its quite the opposite, alot of games now favor the 9-12 months update windows. With only 10 mins more of playtime

armond

Apr 26, 2020
It'll be done when it's done, and that's an easy argument for me being a filthy pervert pirate, but if their patrons don't like it then their in trouble. If it died here and never released another update, that would be sad but in the grand scheme it would be what it is. Comparing productions to other games is pretty meaningless as situations will never line up and circumstances are infinite, with that being said, a hill sisters double blow job would be super duper kimoshabee. o_O

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes