4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Looks like I get to do the honours this week... Sorry, Paynne . ;)

---------

CH05 Status Update #31

Hello, everyone!
This week we've been working on coding, minor sets, scripting, assets and breast textures. Much of this week's work was spent on the technical side, or "under the hood", so to speak. Many renders also finished this week as the scenes were simpler and lighter, and thus faster to render. The remaining scenes are also light, and as far as the rendering department is concerned, it should be smooth sailing.
Ms. Hill's scene is now under work. After that, there are still scenes with Eve, Bree and Mia. We've worked on these scenes a bit before, but there's still some work remaining before they'll be considered complete.
We'd also like to address some topics that have been cropping up over the last couple of weeks.

Ember
We noticed a small concern regarding Ember—specifically, concerns that it may take away from the normal game development. This is not a cause to worry. The content on Ember is very straightforward and relies mostly on scripting and coding, which is not done by the rendering department.
Renders are what takes time to create, so Ember content is relatively quick because it is mostly text. That was the goal of the app from the beginning: fun and easy extra content to go along with the main game.

Development time of CH05
It's been an eternity since the last update, does this mean Summer Heat is dead?
The answer is a firm no. We've mentioned in previous status updates that CH05 is a bigger update. It's double the renders and content of CH04, and bigger than the first three chapters of Summer Heat combined. This isn't a pattern we intend to keep doing, but something we wanted to do for this update specifically.
In an alternate universe, there could've been three 600-render updates since the release of CH04. Frequent updates like the first three chapters may sound great on paper, but many players weren't happy with the short playtimes. We will continue searching for that perfect wait-to-playtime ratio, and there's clearly a lot to improve on.
In conclusion: the development time for this update has been longer, but there is also a significantly larger amount of content to go with it. We hope you'll let us know how you feel about it after it's all said and done, we always appreciate your feedback. Until then, please leave the worrying to us!

Other news
This months's special render poll has ended and the winner is Mia.

Cheers,
Robison & Npx
They still don’t mention when it’ll be released though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
nah, I don´t know, man. They are kind of well, you know, "hot headed" for my personal taste...
Have you ever played this game, she is sweet and lovely, and it is clear you will get Sophie and Bree in a 3sum in this game, those 2 look like the worst thing they would do is wake you up sitting on your face wanting you to eat their ass, Eve looks like the worst thing she would do is wake you up all Lorena Bobbit style.

Jun 11, 2023
Have you ever played this game, she is sweet and lovely, and it is clear you will get Sophie and Bree in a 3sum in this game, those 2 look like the worst thing they would do is wake you up sitting on your face wanting you to eat their ass, Eve looks like the worst thing she would do is wake you up all Lorena Bobbit style.
Are you crazy?? You're confusing Eve with Helen. Helen is the one who likes to talk about ripping male genitals off insects and maybe go after your junk if you give her the chance.

Eve might force you to fuck her till you dick falls off but that's a whole different situation.

Only thing Eve might do where cutting is involved is hunt down jogger girl and cut off jogger girl's tits (and sell them to Hooters for quick cash :p) because jogger girl posted you and Eve's pictures on social media telling everyone you and Eve are perverts who grab women's asses on the trail. But jogger girl kinda deserves it so not that big a deal.

Worst thing Eve would ever do is suck you totally dry since Eve's a Vampire Princess but knowing that can you really blame her?

Jun 11, 2023
I think Eve on the inside Is a sweet & Innocent girl.
We just have to bring it to the surface.
The MC could take her on a nice romantic date or something.
You're right! Eve is a sweet & sexy girl who's been hurt really bad before so she keeps defensive walls up most of the time. We need to show her some real love and heal her wounds at which point Eve will feel safe and happy to let us into her panties... I mean into her heart.

Jun 11, 2023
You're right! Eve is a sweet & sexy girl who's been hurt really bad before so she keeps defensive walls up most of the time. We need to show her some real love and heal her wounds at which point Eve will feel safe and happy to let us into her panties... I mean into her heart.
I think Mia is also very misunderstood by some people. She's not a yandere but a really sweet girl who's been in love with us forever and we just need to show her our love in return and Mia's sweet panties will be bursting with joy! :giggle:

Again, I meant heart. Why does that keep happening??? :unsure:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I think Eve on the inside Is a sweet & Innocent girl.
We just have to bring it to the surface.
The MC could take her on a nice romantic date or something.
Her eyes radiate the most beautiful hatred,anger and fury,
as she sharpens her greatest knives.

The drink is already full of cyanide pills,
while the food is processed with the tastiest rat poison.

"Hello,Eve,my princess of darkness"
the grave has already been dug,I'll be right there to cut him in pieces together.
Does he already see beautiful blue,
and is the foam coming out of his mouth ?"

"oh,beautiful,my princess with the darkest thoughts straight from purgatory
our blood,love and lust are bound for eternity
ti,amo,ti amo my darling. :love: :love:

oh yes,Joshy92 ,it will be a "romantic"diner to remember !!
Halloween_2022.png

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes