4.70 star(s) 273 Votes
Jun 11, 2023
These guys have not wronged anyone yet so just be patient & wait for the update. Comparing of games & Devs is nasty work.
DPC has several machines dedicated to game development and he has experience. So of course he will push more content, we can't compare him with a couple of newbies.
Now NFG are doing good numbers on Patreon, so imo upgrading hardware must be a priority to speed development up.
So far most players have been lenient but when you enter +6 months update territory things can get ugly here pretty fast.
There are several threads you can't visit because milk posting has turned them into toxic shitshows.
Yes, all Devs have a completely different situation tech wise, money wise, experience wise just to name three big ones.

Comparing newbie Devs who make super high quality renders with the speed and output of a multi year veteran Dev who has many rigs rendering all day like DPC is really unfair. NFG needs a chance to build themselves up to DPC's level.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I don't get you guys dpc was once a newbie too and from what i saw from that chart that user posts it in BaDIK thread every time a status update is out he pushed out beefy content pretty much from the start at decent time intervals, of course now that he has the experience and the founds he's next level... so comparing him with other devs is pretty fair imo...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...NFG needs a chance to build themselves up to DPC's level.
please, have a mercy!
the last thing any player (in his right mind) would wanna is to have (another) game with one update per year cycle (with the steady tendency for even slower development) :HideThePain:
i do hope these 8+months here for this update is something that these devs wont do again, and that there will be regular updates at lest twice per year.
everything else on the slower side, well, probably no need to tell anything, most of us have seen it in various threads/projects multiple times till now:BootyTime:

Jun 11, 2023
please, have a mercy!
the last thing any player (in his right mind) would wanna is to have (another) game with one update per year cycle (with the steady tendency for even slower development) :HideThePain:
i do hope these 8+months here for this update is something that these devs wont do again, and that there will be regular updates at lest twice per year.
everything else on the slower side, well, probably no need to tell anything, most of us have seen it in various threads/projects multiple times till now:BootyTime:
Oh yeah, we don't want one update a year at all. That would just cause the thread to overflow with posts talking about milking all day and not the good kind. *Looks at Mia's boobs* :giggle:

I think NFG should invest in a couple new rigs and shoot for getting an hours worth of gameplay released every two to three months wether it's a whole chapter or a half a chapter or a third of a chapter etc. While keeping their great high quality art.

If NFG could do that then I think everyone would be really happy

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I thank the mods from the bottom of my heart for deleting the humourous messages referring to boob burgers and crime investigations.
The thread is much better without them, so now we can focus on debating long development times and ill-advised developer practices. Over and over and over and over again.
Now, that's an enriching thread. Thank you! :love:

Jun 11, 2023
I thank the mods from the bottom of my heart for deleting the humourous messages referring to boob burgers and crime investigations.
The thread is much better without them, so now we can focus on debating long development times and ill-advised developer practices. Over and over and over and over again.
Now, that's an enriching thread. Thank you! :love:
Maybe someone's tired of being stuck at their desk drooling all over their keyboard being forced to think about tasty, jiggly, delicious boob burgers...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Eve is so awesome I just want to cuddle her and treat her like a queen

I think someone hurt her once, so she has put all these barriers up.
But I think we can bring them down eventually.
and she will see it is possible for a man to love a woman for more than just her body.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Summer Heat 5.jpg

I wonder with whom... Not long ago I would have bet my money on Nina and Becca, but now that we know the devs haven't actually decided whether they will get any scenes at all, all the Ember girls are off the table, at least for now.

I doubt things will progress this quickly with any of the Main Five which leaves us with the side girls we got to meet in person. Jenni? Officer Lainey? Helen?

Keeping my fingers crossed for Jenni. We owe her, after all, and I always try to repay my debts...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I wonder which side girl's you all want to see the soonest?
Obviously Becca
View attachment 2721003

I wonder with whom... Not long ago I would have bet my money on Nina and Becca, but now that we know the devs haven't actually decided whether they will get any scenes at all, all the Ember girls are off the table, at least for now.

I doubt things will progress this quickly with any of the Main Five which leaves us with the side girls we got to meet in person. Jenni? Officer Lainey? Helen?

Keeping my fingers crossed for Jenni. We owe her, after all, and I always try to repay my debts...
They said the new preview could be Eve or Jenni. Lainey already flashed her tits to MC. And we know there will be a MC/Miller/Mike visit to a club at night. So Jenni, Lainey and the fair ladys of the club are my bets. Could also have a second round with Cassie as well. I won't complain

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's unfair for Eve that this game has Sophie and Mia. In most other games she would be the queen :(

View attachment 2721003

Before the previous update was released, my #1 candidate for a sex scene was Jenni. I was wrong then, but this time I think you and I could be right.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I could say almost all posible scenes are win-win, still i would be glad to see main girls content. Content with Ms. Hill would be like birthday present :KEK:
Ms._Hill_1440p.png
I said "almost" cause Helen....
If Dev would add some Helen content then Horror tag reason is clear for me;)

It's unfair for Eve that this game has Sophie and Mia. In most other games she would be the queen
I bet there are many players who would enjoy her as real Queen. Let's imagine Eve speaking "you have no right to breathe in the same room as me" or "you will never see me naked":sneaky:
It's not harem game so everyone can choose their Queen!:WeSmart:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 2721003

Right now any lewd content with the main girls would make zero sense in my opinion, if there is going to be any sexual content it has to be with a side girl, my bets are on Jenni too.

Then again, this chapter is going to introduce at least one new side girl, I remember a poll some time ago about her hair color, this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So we have several options regarding what side girl could get lewd content in this chapter.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes