4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

—BigDiK—

Sep 16, 2022
Half a year is long enough to release a big chapter with a lot of content, given that the previous chapters were just tiny. It has been 8 months now and there is no confirmation other than weekly promises and big words. It smells bad. But the developer has already appeared in this thread, maybe he will prove the opposite?

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hey guys what If we get a lewd event with Eve in the next update.
Where we HOLD HER HAND!!!
There is nothing more depraved than that.
If we are lucky she'll bat her eyelashes at us and drop her hanky. When we give it back to her she will flash us a bit of ankle (under the pretext of showing how well it's healed from the hike). She is the queen of the tease.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You have such an outstanding impregnatable female human in front of you and that's what you think of :(:(
I mean that would be great too. Imagine an ending with some kids running around wearing Slayer T-shirts. Just saying goth-heavy girls are great candidates for hardcore stuff. Of course I want to ass fuck the rest of them but that's beside the point :BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I mean that would be great too. Imagine an ending with some kids running around wearing Slayer T-shirts. Just saying goth-heavy girls are great candidates for hardcore stuff. Of course I want to ass fuck the rest of them but that's beside the point :BootyTime:
Hmmm OK, now I see what you mean. Kids running around the house while Eve and the MC are locked in their room having some sweet passionate anal sex since they can't afford to have another mini-monster. That adds up (y)

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
It's all well and good to quote the rules of this forum for an abandoned tag... but I have been here long enough to see games with potential and apparently enthusiastic and ambitious developers disappear into thin air.. , Milfy City
LOL that was dead on birth considering the previous games

Don't mind me, just waiting for passionate anal sex with Eve :BootyTime:
I can agree on that

Reactions: Ragnar

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i played this a while ago is this worth playing right now? or should i wait until there more lewd content?
It depends on what is "while ago" to you. There hasn't been an update since seven months. At the moment it's not much content and only a short story. So you won't lose much time if you just tries it for yourself. The graphics are nice and the story looks like it could be good in the future. It's too early to say much about it.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Well, if Mia is willing to share
HAHAHAHAHA!!! *Mia laughs while pulling out a knife*

"Join us for a threesome, MC?"
Options: Yes / Hell Yeah / Strip naked right away
/Sophie, Bree and MC gets Killed by Mia... Mia shall take the MC's head to enjoy forever. Where my "School Days" fans at?

Just make sure Ninja Mia isn't listening in the shadows before you respond.
Options: Hell Yeah / Strip self naked / Let's go to Mia's room (if charm > 20)
I swear... I don't know why we were given a Mia choice in the beginning even though she wasn't in the room with us, unless she really was listening in, like the silent Ninja she is.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
DPC has several machines dedicated to game development and he has experience. So of course he will push more content, we can't compare him with a couple of newbies.
Now NFG are doing good numbers on Patreon, so imo upgrading hardware must be a priority to speed development up.
So far most players have been lenient but when you enter +6 months update territory things can get ugly here pretty fast.
There are several threads you can't visit because milk posting has turned them into toxic shitshows.
Yea, I actually start getting uneasy around the 7-month mark. Not uneasy because of the potential vitriol from players. Uneasy because at that point, it's like it becomes a runaway train. Once devs hit that point with no clear end in sight then it usually turns out to take something super long like 9 months to a year. Maybe more objective or detailed dev logs would help. Everything's just too vague for me to really understand where they're at.

Still, it is what it is. I'm ok with waiting since I'm not a Patreon supporter and I've kind of lost a lot interest in this so I'm more or less indifferent at this point. (Mostly because in the span of time between the last update and now, I've come across some games that have just blown me away and almost everything else looks kinda "meh" now. Not even talking about any college-themed VNs btw.)

Reactions: AnonW123 and Ragnar

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
I swear... I don't know why we were given a Mia choice in the beginning even though she wasn't in the room with us, unless she really was listening in, like the silent Ninja she is.
Did you consider the possibility that she might be paralyzed by the sheer audacity of MC, become frozen therefore be forced to watch? ;)

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Maybe more objective or detailed dev logs would help. Everything's just too vague for me to really understand where they're at.
Gotcha, we can do that. I'll make a point of going more in-depth into the development in the next status update to hopefully clear things up. Our decision to combine CH05 and CH06 into one big evening/night chapter hasn't done us any favors so far, but we're doing what we can to get it out ASAP. (y)

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Gotcha, we can do that. I'll make a point of going more in-depth into the development in the next status update to hopefully clear things up. Our decision to combine CH05 and CH06 into one big evening/night chapter hasn't done us any favors so far, but we're doing what we can to get it out ASAP. (y)
Keep the good work and thanks for the game. Hope the update arrives soon.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
My bad, I didn't mean to be so discouraging. I know I said I'm indifferent at this point but honestly it's probably more just about being burnt out on this genre of VNs at this point in time.

The fact that you're on here even bothering with jackasses like me shows that you guys are still "in it". I realize that this is most likely going to be a one-time deal because it's going to be basically a two-in-one release. I have no idea how to make a game and to say that it's hard as hell (especially since this is your guys' first game) is an understatement. Especially only being able to work on this part-time essentially.

It'll come out when you think it's ready. That's the important thing. Not when the bitching and moaning reaches a fever pitch. :LOL:I just think detailed communication is key because it instills more confidence. Especially when it's given in hard numbers. I know of a few people here that would love to graph the fuck out of any raw data.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes