4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
As I understood it, most of the Ember content is just for flirting and sexting. That we won't necessarily meet them in the game.
The devs mentioned on Patreon that interactions with the ember girls are planned not just sexting, most likely in the form of hookups. I don't think those interactions are going to happen soon though.

I do like the interactions with the girls through ember, I even like more Becca than some of the main girls, however, I don't see the point in keeping adding girls to the app, we already have Becca and Nina which is more than enough in my opinion. If the ember girls are going to get content at some point that just means more content and time wasted on secondary characters that could have been given to the main LI's, which I agree it's a bad decision because I don't remember people asking for more content with random girls.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I do feel the game time went up towards the end. Having an update last for a good amount of time is what I am here for. Think of it like a, Life is Strange episode or so.
I would agree but that's kinda how BADIK is. RN Summer Heat is barely the prologue scene of a LIS game and we didnt even got to the worst dev cycle parts, thats what I fear the most. Again, they'll have to cut some corners in quality, no one wants that, but I dont want 2 years update cycle aswell.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mike and Miller would be running a detective agency focused on the supernatural called "burger may eat"
A number of Hooters waitresses in the area suddenly went missing.
At the same time, their new double burger, the "The Boobylicious", became the best-selling sandwich by far in every Hooters restaurant throughout the region. Much to the customers' dismay, it was discontinued without further explanations after just a couple of weeks.
M&M Sleuths and Assoc. are now trying to shed some light on this mystery; indeed, the Bobbylicious was so juicy and tasty that a group of heartbroken Hooters patrons hired their services to see if they could wangle the recipe.

Jun 11, 2023
At the same time, their new double burger, the "The Boobylicious", became the best-selling sandwich by far in every Hooters restaurant throughout the region. Much to the customers' dismay, it was discontinued without further explanations after just a couple of weeks.
M&M Sleuths and Assoc. are now trying to shed some light on this mystery; indeed, the Bobbylicious was so juicy and tasty that a group of heartbroken Hooters patrons hired their services to see if they could wangle the recipe.
Is this why Miller takes Mike and us to the strip club? To solve "The Boobylicious" mystery?

We need to be sure to keep Mia and Eve away from any of the local Hooters restaurants. We don't want their boobies ending up in sandwiches.

The mystery of the mysterious boobie burger, turn out it was a real estate scam, they would have gotten away with it too, if not for those detectives and their green haired dog
Hey, that's not a dog. That's Helen! :p

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
I hope evil jogger girl works at Hooters. Would serve her right if her boobies end up on Hooters menu hah hah

BOOB PUNISHER

May 18, 2023
Is this why Miller takes Mike and us to the strip club? To solve "The Boobylicious" mystery?

We need to be sure to keep Mia and Eve away from any of the local Hooters restaurants. We don't want their boobies ending up in sandwiches.
Actually we need to be sure to take them with us to Hooters. Mia and Eve's boobs would be the perfect bait to draw out the mastermind behind Boobylicious burgers. We make sure Eve and Mia wear tight tops with plunging necklines that show off lots of pillowy cleavage and there's no way the boob loving fiend could resist grabbing them. When he does, we catch him.

Jun 11, 2023
Actually we need to be sure to take them with us to Hooters. Mia and Eve's boobs would be the perfect bait to draw out the mastermind behind Boobylicious burgers. We make sure Eve and Mia wear tight tops with plunging necklines that show off lots of pillowy cleavage and there's no way the boob loving fiend could resist grabbing them. When he does, we catch him.
Good plan, except how do we know there's only one boob napping fiend involved in this diabooblical plot? Aristos' report states boob burgers are being sold at Hooters restaurants all over the region.

At the same time, their new double burger, the "The Boobylicious", became the best-selling sandwich by far in every Hooters restaurant throughout the region.
I doubt this is the work of a single person unless they're some kind of Super Villain like Dr. Doom. For all we know there are boob nappers all over the tri-state area involved in carrying this out. In order to stop them we'll have to catch the mastermind at the very top, who ever he or she is, and that will take a whole lot more sleuthing indeed.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Good plan, except how do we know there's only one "boob loving fiend" involved in this diabooblical plot? Aristos' report states boob burgers are being sold at Hooters restaurants all over the region.

I doubt this is the work of a single person unless they're some kind of Super Villain like Dr. Doom. For all we know there are boob loving fiends all over the tri-state area involved in carrying this out. In order to stop them we'll have to catch the mastermind at the very top, who ever he or she is, and that will take a whole lot more sleuthing indeed.
Maybe my psychologists friend could lend a hand, you know, put our brains together, and take a bite out of crime.
Hannibal.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Have this game on my watch list for a while since it looks good and the redhead looks even better, but no update since November looks rough. Another game with potential going to AVN hell.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Have this game on my watch list for a while since it looks good and the redhead looks even better, but no update since November looks rough. Another game with potential going to AVN hell.
well, thats only 7+months, so far:WeSmart:
and considering badik is one of your fav games, waiting 8-9 months (or more in the near future, 1/1), shouldnt be that hard for you :BootyTime:

Reactions: Spider-Gwen's Hot

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Good plan, except how do we know there's only one "boob loving fiend" involved in this diabooblical plot? Aristos' report states boob burgers are being sold at Hooters restaurants all over the region.

I doubt this is the work of a single person unless they're some kind of Super Villain like Dr. Doom. For all we know there are boob loving fiends all over the tri-state area involved in carrying this out. In order to stop them we'll have to catch the mastermind at the very top, who ever he or she is, and that will take a whole lot more sleuthing indeed.
That's for M&M Sleuths to find out. Maybe a single person is in charge of supplying the burger meat served in all those Hooters restaurants in the area. This could be one hell of a mystery to solve :confused:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes