4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
10/10 gif xD

No idea who he is but I still stand by my comment. Wanting to date a particular girl/character - fictitious or not; give her flowers and hold her hands, that's... not simping - that's all I'm saying.
It might sound mean
But I know a few of the people in here
Because we are usually in the same threads

They weren't trying to make fun of me or anything
They have just seen how I am in other game threads
I'm always talking about dating or doing romantic things for the girls
It's all just friendly banter

You haven't seen good simping until you have seen me in action :ROFLMAO:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
10/10 gif xD

I don't, but I still stand by my comment. Wanting to date a particular girl/character - fictitious or not; give her flowers and hold her hands, that's... not simping - that's all I'm saying.
?
Ah yes, famous simp behavior
Word is used way too much nowadays
It wasn't meant as an insult, Joshy is known in certain game threads because he posts a lot about how much he likes certain characters. Just banter

Reactions: Joshy92

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
So... 11 fucking months huh? Well surely the update is going to be 5 hours long to compensate appropiately for the extended dev time kek

It was scheduled for 5-6 months ago
As far as I have seen, the update was never scheduled for any time. If you read the progress reports that get posted here, then you would see they add a progress picture that gives us a general (if not a little bit opaque) view into how development is going.
On top of that, try to remember that 'Summer heat' has a lot of effort put into bonus things like post processing, reaction shots, sound design, and really good lighting to name a few. Things that give it its own unique feel to other games.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In this thread we don't measure development time in days, weeks or months; we measure it in gray or coloured millimiters and whiskers. For example, at the moment we are approximately 5 gray whiskers away from getting the next release.
At the beginning of each development cycle inches are also allowed.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Is there a 0.5 release date?
According to his patron page his most recent patron post states: CH5 update #40. Perhaps this post pertains to the next update 0.5, but still unclear what version he was exactly referring to.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I hope these guys put more effort into their animations unlike being a.. you know the rest.. because the animations for that game is dry as old paint.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes