4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
Main girls will vary between slow burn (Bree) and very slow burn (Mia), not sure where Sophie, Eve and Mrs Hill will fall but certainly will be this end of the scale.

Side girls will all be very fast or fast burn.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Main girls will vary between slow burn (Bree) and very slow burn (Mia), not sure where Sophie, Eve and Mrs Hill will fall but certainly will be this end of the scale.

Side girls will all be very fast or fast burn.
this is great
It is enough that there are 2 relationships with high emotional tension

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Probably the biggest red flag a game could have, fortunately I think your read on this is wrong as it has not even been a single day in the game time with Bree already furiously jacking off because you took some photos of her.
I'd be surprised if there's sex scenes with any MG for another 3 or 4 chapters at least. Although I do think there will be mild lewd scenes in the next chapter.

Reactions: pantypriv

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Probably the biggest red flag a game could have
I have to disagree with this. Of course it mostly comes down to what different people like when it comes to visual novels, I like romance and having the sex have meaning, other people don't. But I think that some stories just wouldn't work if the love interests just threw themselves at the MC (or were "easy").
Also I think having a slow burn helps build up tension so when the scene finally comes it feels more rewarding, like I dont think a Mia blowjob scene happening at the end of day one would be the same as a mia blowjob scene at the end of day 4-5 after a lot of buildup.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I have to disagree with this. Of course it mostly comes down to what different people like when it comes to visual novels, I like romance and having the sex have meaning, other people don't. But I think that some stories just wouldn't work if the love interests just threw themselves at the MC (or were "easy").
Also I think having a slow burn helps build up tension so when the scene finally comes it feels more rewarding, like I dont think a Mia blowjob scene happening at the end of day one would be the same as a mia blowjob scene at the end of day 4-5 after a lot of buildup.
I agree with you but normally what slow burn means is that nothing will happen for far too long and then, suddenly, sex followed by the story just kind of ending. It also makes the progression commonly predictable, so for the veteran VN player more tedious.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
We really need fucking scenes with Sophia. :love: The next update better have more fucking scenes of her, or this game really is not as play worthy.

• Angry
Reactions: pantypriv

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I agree with you but normally what slow burn means is that nothing will happen for far too long and then, suddenly, sex followed by the story just kind of ending. It also makes the progression commonly predictable, so for the veteran VN player more tedious.
Ah well when you state it like that I wholly agree

Reactions: armond

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
We really need fucking scenes with Sophia. :love: The next update better have more fucking scenes of her, or this game really is not as play worthy.
Do you mean fucking scenes like sex scenes? Or scenes that involve Sophia, intimate or not. If the former then I am sorry to say but there haven't been any sex scenes with Sophia, and if the latter then according to my information in this update Sophia steps on a fucking landmine and explodes, sorry man.

On a serious note, does anyone else read Sophia's lines with a posh British accent?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Do you mean fucking scenes like sex scenes? Or scenes that involve Sophia, intimate or not. If the former then I am sorry to say but there haven't been any sex scenes with Sophia, and if the latter then according to my information in this update Sophia steps on a fucking landmine and explodes, sorry man.

On a serious note, does anyone else read Sophia's lines with a posh British accent?
I would like to see sex scenes for Sophia. Right now there aren't any which is very disappointing.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I would like to see sex scenes for Sophia. Right now there aren't any which is very disappointing.
Well Matt I regret to inform you that there most likely wont be any sex scenes with Sophia in the near future, I hope you will stick with the game anyway though

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well Matt I regret to inform you that there most likely wont be any sex scenes with Sophia in the near future, I hope you will stick with the game anyway though
You just had to spoil it for me. :ROFLMAO:
Funny enough, I figured there wouldn't be any scenes of her in the next update.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well i like good romance and slow burn is fine too, but not every LI needs to be.
Also keeping the story interesting and making the slow burn feel natural, is what many devs fail imo.
In many games the slow burn feels more like artificial stalling than anything else (especially if the LI is popular) and a boring/bad story can't carry slow burn, just makes me abandon the game as i lose interest.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes