4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm only a few hours in and I can already tell that I'm going to need at least 6 saves. No way I can choose between these beautiful ladies. The character design is extremely good and they are written well so far.

I figure I'll play fast and loose and then start getting serious with dedicated saves.

ab67616d0000b273950359444321d635b59838b3.jpg

Reactions: Kassandara

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I'm only a few hours in and I can already tell that I'm going to need at least 6 saves. No way I can choose between these beautiful ladies. The character design is extremely good and they are written well so far.

I figure I'll play fast and loose and then start getting serious with dedicated saves.

View attachment 2885240
As of now there really isn't a need for multiple saves but I see what you mean, in the future I will also need to make dedicated saves.
Bree is (obviously) my favorite and then comes Sophie and Mia :BootyTime: guys don't tell Joshy but I don't really like Eve

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm only a few hours in and I can already tell that I'm going to need at least 6 saves. No way I can choose between these beautiful ladies.
Well, since you've late to the game I can tell you that most of these beautiful ladies are already spoken for. Multiple times. The only one I think is free would be Helen.

Somewhat more seriously, they are all lovely and interesting characters, which definitely makes you want to play the game several times. My favourite is Mia, but she is closely followed by Bree.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
With the update changes.. does that mean the updates will be shorter again? Instead of doing chapters, just cutting episodes into parts?
Yes, the updates will go back to being shorter; this was announced a long time ago.
However, that's not what they meant in their latest patreon post. They were simply referring to the use of the word "chapter" to name their updates. Since the story is not really divided into distinct chapters or episodes, they will remove that word and simply call the updates "version 0.5, 0.6, etc" instead of calling them Chapter 5, Chapter 6...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
With the update changes.. does that mean the updates will be shorter again? Instead of doing chapters, just cutting episodes into parts?
It might not necessarily be shorter updates but probably. Another reason for not calling them chapters anymore is that they're less pressured to essentially "wrap up" each chapter with an open-ended ending and instead could just make cut off points where they feel satisfied.

It could be a way of them being able to stick to self-imposed deadlines like, "we want to put out an update every 6 months so we'll reach x amount of renders and stop there or we'll keep working on it until this time then just start testing" without having to worry about the extra work that comes with the different renders, story boarding, dialogue, etc. for the endings of "chapters".

Might result in less content, might not. I'm just guessing the change is for them to make the process more streamlined since when the game is complete, no one will really care about individual chapter endings and more about the overall plot. It looks like they're still experimenting on what works for them. You see small "start ups" pivot all the time. They put something out, receive feedback, then make a structural change to their plans going forward.

It looks like they've had that approach from the very beginning and it's not a problem with the product since a decent amount of people are still following it. Kind of feels like the update after ch. 5 will determine whether they're actually optimizing anything or are just spinning their wheels. Still, I can sympathize. It's not fun to have to keep pivoting so often even after investing so much time into a project/business. It must feel pretty frustrating.
From what I've experienced, it usually turns out that the plans and managing said plans aren't the problem. It's just a matter of executing on those plans. Just do it.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes