4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
One of the best scenes in the update IMO, and I'm not big on Mia overall.
I was at her side of that relationship a couple of years back, so I do feel sad for her. :/

Overall I think it's pretty amazing how interesting every single main LI is, Sophie, Bree, Eve & Mia are great and every girl in their own way. Love it. Sophie is currently my no. 1 but will see if Mia or Eve dethrone her.

Reactions: Brainfurt

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Okay, that ain't so bad. I was more worried about stuff like shower & sleep creeping or taking under-skirt pics for a dumb best friend.
This isn't your typical crap you see so often here, this game is among the best (if not the best imo) and MC is (can be at the very least) a pretty good guy (welp at least on my playthrough).

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
This isn't your typical crap you see so often here, this game is among the best (if not the best imo) and MC is (can be at the very least) a pretty good guy (welp at least on my playthrough).
Although there IS actually one (afaik) small "peeking" scene (if you choose to peek that is) that includes one girl you like/is horny for (and that likes you back/is horny for you).
Edit: The way the writing leads to that choice does not make MC seem like a huge pervert however in my eyes, but I suppose it's subjective.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
We have 1 scene with each of the girls, too little for such a development time
More than 3600 full frame renders (not sure how many different scene and lighting sets separately set up, models posed, renders tested several times to get them just right and so on) plus 10 looping videos at 25fps with the combined total length of almost 34 seconds, which makes the video frame count around 840.
If you can do better, just put your money where your mouth is and do better, just make sure to keep up the quality at the same level. Show them slackers how it should be done! (y):sneaky:

Last edited:

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Meh progression. Another game with clubs/bar and sidechicks as any other "typical" games here. Should focus on the Main girls instead of creating and introducing more sidegirls and their developments, it's already v0.5. I will not be shocked if the next update will be focused on the sidechicks and just teasing again for the Main girls, only Mia have gotten far with that BJ, that makes her a candidate to have a sex scene possibility in the next update or after that, which probably will be on 2025.

Good renders. Main girls progression = meh. Good update still. Ty for the game.

Scoundrel123

Oct 22, 2022
One of the best and my favorite avns. I do agree that the focus should be on the main girls bree,sophie,mia,eve and ms hill. I would even go as far and say to minimize any helen and miller interactions, side stories are good but should not take the center of attention. Hope next time update comes sooner even if its short.

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, it's not like he is a student in a summer school?!:unsure::cautious::LOL:
Are you under the impression that the strip club visit was part of the curriculum?

I guess lap dances are a type of dance, and dance is art. So... maybe we can get Ms Hill to give us some private lessons.

But seriously, the MC is just there to have fun. He doesn't need the credits like his friend does. Back on the bus he even says that they should've cancelled like everyone else did.

Reactions: Anderlim

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Who else thinks the C from S+C is Claire? She could be Millers exwife & maybe he doesnt want anyone to sit in the front seat cos of her. I wonder if Cass is helping Miller raise his kids now that who knows whats up with Claire. And maybe its related to the cops, club, drugs stuff.
Your theory results in some interesting possibilities...

There are a lot of generic facial traits that make many of the game characters look similar to each other, but two new characters in CH 05 stood out for me upon first playthrough, because they looked distinctly similar as if related:

CLAIRE and HANNAH

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could Hannah be Claire's daughter?

If yes and Miller is also Hannah's father, that makes the interaction between Miller and the MC, when Miller asks if the MC likes Hannah and urges him to get her name, rather interesting...

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Your theory results in some interesting possibilities...

There are a lot of generic facial traits that make many of the game characters look similar to each other, but two new characters in CH 05 stood out for me upon first playthrough, because they looked distinctly similar as if related:

CLAIRE and HANNAH

Could Hannah be Claire's daughter?

If yes and Miller is also Hannah's father, that makes the interaction between Miller and the MC, when Miller asks if the MC likes Hannah and urges him to get her name, rather interesting...

If Hannah is Millers daughter, I would have thought he would have interacted with her more.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes