4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
No Harem??
Others might have definitive answers, but the best I can provide is that if you're careful with the choices you make you can avoid any negative points with the main LIs while progressing their routes.

There are a ton of variables that are being tracked in this game, and half of them either block off extra scenes or result in an awkward encounter. I've only just worked my way back up to Ch5, but here's the set of choices I've made so far to get better outcomes with the main LIs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I play through Ch 5 I'll add more to the list, but for the time being this was the best path I could figure out by looking through the game code.

*Edit: I was not expecting Ch5 to contain so many tracked decisions... ~95% of them aren't used yet and the remaining ~5% is used almost immediately afterwards for extra dialogue.

Kate and Eve choices to be added later, unless Scrappy beats me to it by updating his mod

Last edited:

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Others might have definitive answers, but the best I can provide is that if you're careful with the choices you make you can avoid any negative points with the main LIs while progressing their routes.

There are a ton of variables that are being tracked in this game, and half of them either block off extra scenes or result in an awkward encounter. I've only just worked my way back up to Ch5, but here's the set of choices I've made so far to get better outcomes with the main LIs:

As I play through Ch 5 I'll add more to the list, but for the time being this was the best path I could figure out by looking through the game code.
If you don't mind, why shouldn't you give your phone to Bree during the car ride?

Edit: guess he minds

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I do agree that the focus should be on the main girls bree,sophie,mia,eve and ms hill. I would even go as far and say to minimize any helen and miller interactions, side stories are good but should not take the center of attention.
Just based on my interpretation of what's already there Miller seems to be a bit more integral to the story (he's a catalyst for the main issues). Lainey, Cass, and some of the others also seem to be somewhat important for progressing the main story, but I can't really estimate how large of a role they will play.

Each of the main LI's are written in a very similar way to the companions from Mass Effect 2. Each one has a well fleshed out background with a believable issue needing to be resolved. I haven't played through Ch 5 so I can't say for certain if any of it is addressed, but there are clear issues surrounding Sophie and Bree (Sophie is very protective and nurturing of her), Kate has a hard time coping with being childless (whether due to infertility or something else), Mia has a hard time expressing her feelings towards the MC, and Eve comes from a background where her parental figures (whether it be mom or someone else) are drug addicts.

The only issue I see with the story is that there isn't really a harem path. There seems to be some sort of path in which you can positively progress with every LI, but my god is it super difficult to figure out (and means all side girl content is essentially locked off to you). Anyone going into this without a walkthrough may inadvertently make some paths harder or even close them off entirely (e.g. fucking Cass causes a plethora of issues).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
More speculation, is Cassandra a mother then?

You're the MILF expert Lipe, thoughts?
She is a mother (fuck yeah :love: ), but that is not her daughter. She was goodbye her before she take the train. Doesn’t make sense they are in the se city

Last edited:

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
More speculation, is Cassandra a mother then?

You're the MILF expert Lipe, thoughts?
You get a good look at the girl's face when talking to Cass at her car, that's not Hannah. (Unless the devs decided to change her face.) And also, I dunno, Cass just doesn't strike me as a mother. Although there's literally written Milf Mobile (69) on her plate, sooo... o_O

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I'm making some playthrough each with a focus on specific LI only.

It made me notice something odd : on the Mia-only playthrough i noticed that she will never kiss the MC during the whole time she's with him despite being obviously (though the MC is stupidly oblivious to it) the LI that is the most in love with him right from the start, as explained with their shared past explained and hinted in several dialogues with the supposed birthday time that the MC moronically don't remember.

There's several cuddle and caress time both Mia and the MC have during their flirting and seduction time, and the game have their last scene going straight to a blowjob, but still no kiss at all.

It's strange as on other LI routes, the MC and other LI (i mean not the LI that are characterised as fuckgals like Cassandra or Jenni that are only in for a quick fuck with the MC) are kissing as naturally and as expected from the flirt and seduction game they're doing.
So is there some actual reason behing the lack of Mia kiss i may have missed in the dialogues (something like a kiss not meaning love for Mia related to some past distress ?), or is it just some kind of "oops i forgot to make them kiss" from the dev ?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hold on a minute now, he does have at least a modicum willpower here because we are allowed to avoid the potential sex scenes there. We can even choose to say that we are interested in one of the girls at camp as a reason to turn them down. You have to give credit where credit is due because there are a lot of games on here that have shitty unavoidable sex scenes.

But apart from the hyperbole, I do agree with you. The main character does have an annoying tendency to go along with whatever people around him want to do, and the worst of it had been with Miller. Hopefully that will come to an end now that we've had the option to talk with Ms. Hill about him. Or at the very least, his motivations will now be to investigate what Miller is doing, rather than just going along because he's been told to.
I want to agree with you because you're right, we do at least get to turn down the girls if we want to. Normally that's a feature I really appreciate. But in this particular case, it just drives home how inconsistent the MC's actions as a whole are. If he was just was a horny kid eager for any action he could get I could at least understand why he went with Miller in the first place. Or drank with the busty cop. Or fooled around with blatantly problematic women.

Instead I'm supposed to believe an MC would ditch the girl(s) he's crushing on to hang around Freya, get a lap dance from a girl he has zero interest in, then get hammered while teasing a girl he turned down flat 15 minutes prior. It makes no sense. It gets even worse if you're not interested in Ms. Hill, since he's apparently too drunk not to embarrassingly flirt with her when he gets home despite my best efforts to avoid her. Yet, again, he wasn't too drunk to override my concerns and embrace the opportunities at Freya.

It's a mess. The story isn't being driven by the decisions of the characters, the characters are being driven by the needs of the game: jumpstart the plot and make the lewd scenes avoidable. The former is obviously necessary and the latter is commendable, but this is not the right way to go about either of them. :(

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
what issues?
I'd have to re-check the code, but the main issue is that she adds to Sophie's suspicion of the MC (during their conversation). Kate also catches on at some point, but I don't remember if she calls the MC out on it or not.

*Edits: Here's a project file snippet of how frequently the "fuckedcass" variable gets checked. Most of it just alters dialogue in the current update, but may end up having ramifications later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: camube

Imperz

Apr 24, 2017
More than 3600 full frame renders (not sure how many different scene and lighting sets separately set up, models posed, renders tested several times to get them just right and so on) plus 10 looping videos at 25fps with the combined total length of almost 34 seconds, which makes the video frame count around 840.
If you can do better, just put your money where your mouth is and do better, just make sure to keep up the quality at the same level. Show them slackers how it should be done! (y):sneaky:
80% of these renders are nothing more than a change in viewing angle, as I said, 1 scene for each girl, so on my route I won’t be able to watch these “perfect” renders, so if there were at least 10,000 renders filling the game it doesn't affect

Reactions: Nacht13 and risky0
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes