4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
A humble piece of advice, try to make the looks towards the MC not so constant or obvious, it looks weird, and it takes away the special thing, I mean the two girls who are always together.
LOL yeah they're constantly looking at the MC, but it's not weird honestly.. Girls use to do that all the time back in high school, especially those who made it clear that they were Interested. And seeing as these girls are still highschoolers they aren't as subtle as most women would be.

Reactions: pantypriv

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Hi there, because I just could not decide between all these great sigs :) I have combined them and now they are displayed together, unfortunately, the signature here in the profile limited.
Ps.: copyrights for these awesome signatures belong to Wicked Garden and Gorse
Thanks for the credits (to mine) and your appreciation of all these sigs, Summ3r H3at!

No offense, but the "copyright" reference to 'Wicked Garden' is not correct as these sigs are made by BloodyN9in.
'Wicked Garden' just posted them here in this thread, seemingly by proxy...

Cool you like all these sigs so much that you couldn't decide yourself for one or two of them as well.
No offence again, but I preventively feel the need of making you aware of the forum rules, in particular those that mention every GIF signature should be less than 1 MB.
As a sig creator, I'm no huge fan of this rule to be honest, but since I've been made aware of it, I try to generally follow it.
So your nice collection of sigs combined in one signature GIF file significantly bigger than appropriate could be an issue, if this rule is going to be enforced. I thought, you might be interested to know about, just in case... ;)

Just for my sigs in your collection, I can try to combine them into one single GIF file for you while keeping the limit of the file size, if you like. Can't promise you anything, but it's an offer so that you won't have to decide for one or two of them eventually?!

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Alright, that's probably better for now (even nobody would ban you because of that, I think). (y)
And maybe you should delete your attached file from the related post as well, so that it doesn't spread.

Give me some time and I'll try to combine my single sigs into one for you then...
I'll pm you when it's done.

Jan 24, 2018
Alright, that's probably better for now (even nobody would ban you because of that, I think). (y)
And maybe you should delete your attached file from the related post as well, so that it doesn't spread.

Give me some time and I'll try to combine my single sigs into one for you then...
I'll pm you when it's done.
Yes, it's better to delete it, now it's safe here.
Thanks, that's really nice and I'm looking forward for, hopefully it will works.

Reactions: Gorse

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Like most i feel this has great potential..its just very short.. BUT i can understand that development can also take time.. there are some nice characters in there (and 1 OMG Fugly one) im looking forward to seeing where this is in several episodes time as atm its a bit frustrating to start enjoying the updates only to have it end 5 mins later

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quite an interesting novel, even though three parts are short and seem like a prologue, but you have to give credit to the creator - this is his first game and it has a good script and amazing renderings. This is a quality project. So if the dev will have more patrons, then there will be more profit. Accordingly, he will be able to devote more time to development.
And of course: Bree Team(y)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Don't jinx it brother, please! Don't need any more DK clones :ROFLMAO:
Just the render quality and the models alone are more than one level ahead of anything DK put out, so I am not really worried about turning into a DK classic (good start, mediocre middle, awful endings). I do believe pregnancy is going to be included only on the epilogues and Sophie after this chapter is an obvious contender after that "where you see yourself in 5 years".

I do hope they handle better non-harem endings than DK tho.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just the render quality and the models alone are more than one level ahead of anything DK put out, so I am not really worried about turning into a DK classic (good start, mediocre middle, awful endings). I do believe pregnancy is going to be included only on the epilogues and Sophie after this chapter is an obvious contender after that "where you see yourself in 5 years".

I do hope they handle better non-harem endings than DK tho.
Good morning. No need to explain bud, it was just a bit of humor (I've modded my fair share of DK titles...ugh). It's all good. Regards.

Reactions: LizaS

lmcweiuofgw

May 7, 2022
View attachment 1855265

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-10
Release Date: 2022-06-09
Developer: Naughty Fox Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs2 - Fan Sigs3

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1860571 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1860578 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1860575 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630907 View attachment 1860572 View attachment 1860573 View attachment 1860574 View attachment 1860576 View attachment 1860577
cool

Jan 24, 2018
Ok, every combinations of words focus on a certain girl. If u wanna focus on Ms. Hill select pizza, being rich, be with my friends and im addicted
Here I thought with the selection "be with my friends" would give points for Mia and Mike. I'm curious when this introduction sheet will be explained in more detail in a WT to see what to choose for which char.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes