4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone else hope our boy Mike gets some action? Only girl I could see him hooking up with is Helen, and I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.
Maybe he would have more luck if he did literally anything else besides sleep.

But I know a lovely girl that feels a little lonely sometimes, those 2 would be the perfect pair!
Her name is Mia. :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Now, she's hot. But, reading through this thread, I guess none of the Embirls will have any endings?
Your guess its as good as anyone's on how many of the Ember girls we meet up in game, or are just for sexting. I think at least 2 proposed a meet & fuck, so will see next updates, but I would not hold out hope for any side girl endings, not even Cassandra

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Anyone else hope our boy Mike gets some action? Only girl I could see him hooking up with is Helen, and I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.
This is interesting question
Right now Mike is completely redundant element. He does literally nothing. Why do devs add him?

I like how it was done in BaDIK - Derek seems like real person, weird, but real. He can help and change story, he is a necessary element

Mike in Summer Heat? We don’t need him. It’s better to live with Mia in one room

Mike as a character doesn’t add any spice or additional routes, like introducing MC to his sister, because we already know her.

There is no rivalry with Mike over girls. He may say, brother , you already have my sister and I want Bree/Eve/Sophie for myself
New conflicts, ability to know your old friends from the side you never see and so on.

Last edited:

Spooky_Lunch

Jun 11, 2020
This is interesting question
Right now Mike is completely redundant element. He does literally nothing. Why do devs add him?

I like how it was done in BaDIK - Derek seems like real person, weird, but real. He can help and change story, he is a necessary element

Mike in Summer Heat? We don’t need him. It’s better to live with Mia in one room

Mike as a character doesn’t add any spice or additional routes, like introducing MC to his sister, because we already know her.

There is no rivalry with Mike over girls. He may say, brother , you already have my sister and I want Bree/Eve/Sophie for myself
New conflicts, ability to know your old friends from the side you never see and so on.
There's still time for Mike to become relevant, but yeah I have no idea what the plan is for him if there is one. He's kept to himself for the entire first day so far so he has no teal connections to any other characters besides the MC.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
She did propose a Friends with Benefits relationship going forward, she is the only one so far that is aware of the MC going around and being 'fine' with it.
This is true, but the way she acts, her choice of words, suggests that she's doing it despite herself, like she really loves the MC quite a lot and so much that she doesn't want to cramp his style or seem uncool. It's hard to deny that she, perhaps more than all the other girls, might have a hidden motivation.

Reactions: Joelcgx19

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This is true, but the way she acts, her choice of words, suggests that she's doing it despite herself, like she really loves the MC quite a lot and so much that she doesn't want to cramp his style or seem uncool. It's hard to deny that she, perhaps more than all the other girls, might have a hidden motivation.
absolutely, this was a last chance move for her, because she thought she will lose him to the other girls if she doesn't do anything big.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
absolutely, this was a last chance move for her, because she thought she will lose him to the other girls if she doesn't do anything big.
Especially if she gave him her virginity as his "birthday present". It's obvious she's been crushing on him for years and may have only gone along to the art camp to be able to get more alone time with MC.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Indeed, my good man. She can use him instead of the hairbrush ;)
Lies. Lies and deception!

Especially if she gave him her virginity as his "birthday present". It's obvious she's been crushing on him for years and may have only gone along to the art camp to be able to get more alone time with MC.
I wasn't expecting so many FEELS in this AVN, I just wanna virtually bang hot chicks! :cry:

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, I can't figure this last one out. Can anyone tell me how to get the Eve_011 photo?

There aren't many choices in that scene, so I must be missing something.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yep, she's seeing MC's interest in the other girls and realistically giving up on a monogamous relationship with him initiating this rapid FWB type relationship. Poor girl, I genuinely feel bad for her but at the same time I don't regret chasing after the other girls.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yep, she's seeing MC's interest in the other girls and realistically giving up on a monogamous relationship with him initiating this rapid FWB type relationship. Poor girl, I genuinely feel bad for her but at the same time I don't regret chasing after the other girls.
And here I'm only thinking of pizza and sloppy sex with Joanne. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Zareem

May 20, 2017
View attachment 2987194

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-17
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Naughty Fox Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please keep the discussion relevant to Summer Heat.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs2 - Fan Sigs3 - Fan Sigs4 -
Monthly Specials*

Paynne thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1860571 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1860578 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1860575 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630907 View attachment 1860572 View attachment 1860573 View attachment 1860574 View attachment 1860576 View attachment 1860577
Shouldnt this have previews from ep 4 & 5 as well?

Reactions: Northpx
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes