4.70 star(s) 276 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, to make really clear, I'm definitely not complaining and I know mintymuz isn't either. Releases are what they are.
Absolutely, you know me :D As per my signature, this has the potential to be one of my favourites, and the only reason it's not in that favourites list yet is because it's too early/not enough content yet to make a fair comparison. That doesn't mean I can't complain about the game or its development, but I'm not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Have you heard of Planck time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So pretty much that, after the update is out, would be my guess. Business as usual around here.

And yes yes... Keeping with the theme: the time until completion of the game would be approximated by the time until the heat death of the universe (around 1.7×10^106 years). :rolleyes:
Dude you're not funny at all, and you trying so hard makes it extremely cringey, all the more when it's obvious you don't understand the concepts you're referring to, which you clearly only heard about in pop science content.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I get asked for my recommendations pretty often and I nearly always put this game in top5 but every single time I mention it I'm reminded that the game is still on day1. It's a nice bit of content for one day sure, but still. Thanks @bitsybobs3 :BootyTime:
I'm hoping the next update is 2-3 days, with things just spread out more.
You're welcome :giggle:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
This felt a little curious. "Polishing" to me should be just tidying things up a little if you spot little errors and stuff, or maybe you play through and think of something that will really benefit a particular scene. It doesn't feel "normal" to me that prior to polishing things would be a "mess", it should already be pretty much ready by that point. So is "polishing" the wrong word to use here, or am I taking it in the wrong context? I feel given the apparent amount of polishing/time spent on polishing, that they are not using the word correctly...
The interpretation of "polishing" also seemed strange to me, I suppose it's because I associate polishing with polishing a car or something that within the entire manufacturing process takes a short time. I would use the word "Refinement", I think it would be better understood. (It's not a complaint it's just a clash of interpretations in my opinion).

Just yesterday I was thinking that this could be the game with the slowest pace on the forum, at the end of version 0.5, 24 hours have not yet passed into the story. I think the developers said they were going to speed up the passage of time in the game, it would help more people put Summer Heat in their tops.

Reactions: thirstforgorg

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
This felt a little curious. "Polishing" to me should be just tidying things up a little if you spot little errors and stuff, or maybe you play through and think of something that will really benefit a particular scene. It doesn't feel "normal" to me that prior to polishing things would be a "mess", it should already be pretty much ready by that point. So is "polishing" the wrong word to use here, or am I taking it in the wrong context? I feel given the apparent amount of polishing/time spent on polishing, that they are not using the word correctly...
Dude, when will people here stop trying to blindly assume good intentions all the time from devs and just simply be realistic ? ... It is clear as glass how "polishing" by the devs of this game is used as a way to artificially stretch dev time for gains. Simple. Everything you said is true, and is precisely a proof of my point.

When devs spend 30% of time on last touches, either they lied about update being finished beforehand, or they artificially stall the release for gains.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Dude, when will people here stop trying to blindly assume good intentions all the time from devs and just simply be realistic ? ... It is clear as glass how "polishing" by the devs of this game is used as a way to artificially stretch dev time for gains. Simple. Everything you said is true, and is precisely a proof of my point.

When devs spend 30% of time on last touches, either they lied about update being finished beforehand, or they artificially stall the release for gains.
To be fair, I'll stop it when people stop coming in and moaning that devs do nothing but stall and grift and milk from their followers. It's bloody tiring when you're trying to talk about a game and all the comments are the same old same old about "intentional" delays.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
View attachment 3874234
Damn so it's gonna be ~43 weeks of production just for there to be less content than 0.5 which took 46 weeks LMAO. And to think they decided to cut the content for faster releases :LOL: I could've waited for another month if it meant more content bro they really did not think this through
Do you know for sure that it was 46 weeks for 0.5? Because now we will have 2 weeks without a status update, if we counted those weeks the 0.6 update would have ~43 Dev Logs.

Last edited:
Reactions: robin312

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So still a release for summer after all. Unless the polish ruin everything :illuminati:
Phew. Still in time for summer. I've heard if you play the new update when it's not summer time, all the characters just transform into Helen.

Is announcing a release date one month out common? I feel like a lot can go wrong in that amount of time. I think I've only ever seen devs announce a release date maybe 2 weeks out at most or just unceremoniously plop it out while I'm not paying attention.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Phew. Still in time for summer. I've heard if you play the new update when it's not summer time, all the characters just transform into Helen.

Is announcing a release date one month out common? I feel like a lot can go wrong in that amount of time. I think I've only ever seen devs announce a release date maybe 2 weeks out at most or just unceremoniously plop it out while I'm not paying attention.
They did say it could slip further if they run into problems:

"There are still a couple of variables that could influence the dates, but if anything changes we'll let you know in the last 0.6 status update on the 16th of August."

Last edited:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017

If my memory serves me correctly, version 0.5 was also announced like this.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Did it come out on the exact announced date for v. 0.5? I remember playing it a couple of months after it had already released so I wouldn't know. :LOL:
Look friend, I found the dev log where they announced the date of the 0.5 update,
Screenshot_20240728-021416_Chrome.jpg
If we analyze that everything is repeating itself as it was last year, the people who enjoyed the previous update will enjoy this version too. :giggle:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 276 Votes