Summer In The City [v0.42] [FlipDaShit]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Fantastic update. Can't wait to see what Milly has planned and how the story between Denise, Milly & Summer will play out. Only criticism I have is that FlipDaShit seems to have forgotten to remove the "end of update" scenes from the previous updates (or maybe it's intentional). But regardless, a fun and sexy update, super excited for the next one. Anyone know what Flip's average turnover for new updates is?

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Fantastic update. Can't wait to see what Milly has planned and how the story between Denise, Milly & Summer will play out. Only criticism I have is that FlipDaShit seems to have forgotten to remove the "end of update" scenes from the previous updates (or maybe it's intentional). But regardless, a fun and sexy update, super excited for the next one. Anyone know what Flip's average turnover for new updates is?
Happy to hear you enjoyed the update. You can disable the "Special Scenes" from the end of previous updates in the settings menu. I'm currently aiming for a monthly, or at maximum, bi-monthly update cycle. I've been able to pull it off so far.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Happy to hear you enjoyed the update. You can disable the "Special Scenes" from the end of previous updates in the settings menu. I'm currently aiming for a monthly, or at maximum, bi-monthly update cycle. I've been able to pull it off so far.
Oh, THAT'S what the special scenes are. That makes more sense

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
can we get more boyfriends for mc?
I can't recall where I saw it, or if it was just speculation or project but I remember there being some place for an other boy, but personally, for me the cast with the new character just being introduced is already large enough. would I want an other male character, yes but I need to be reasonable in what I want to ask of the dev or of my ability to follow the story along. once enough characters are introduced, it becomes hard to follow. Especially since most characters have more than one path.

And no I don't want Bob as a potential LI I leave him to the horses. they might find him attractive.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerInTheCity-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 3825551
New update for "Summer In The City" out now!
Join Summer on her cute, funny, sexy and kinky adventures in the big city. You can download and play "Summer In The City" v0.42 for free via:

Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
itch.io:

Feel free to join our little community Discord server:
Thank you for your hard work.
This is really a gem of a game and I can't wait for more :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlipDaShit
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes