Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
is it normal that the dialoge needs so much time to load and that the X is 20 times bigger than the dialoge screen?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would guess a similar game will probably get made at some point, not sure about a actual sequel. Don't see any word anywhere about what Dieselmine are doing after Futanari Dungeon Quest. There has been three games released since Summer Life in the Countryside, and a lot of compilation packs for their old RPGs.

• Sad
Reactions: ronzion`

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does the initial event of you catching her masturbating just keep repeating until you choose 'give into your lust'?

I mean, I'm not against the idea, but I was expecting a bit of a slower pace, given how you seem to have to work your way up from kissing.

i sorta assumed that leaping out and raping her would set you on course for the bad-ending or something.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's no dencensor, the R-18 Steam patch is already installed and does not remove the mosaic. Other than hunting down every scene and tiny variation, which can be unlocked eventually using a code you don't really need a guide. But look for posts by MoonCancer_BBB for the DLC stuff, it has the parts that are easier to miss.

Reactions: jayman_85

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
There's no dencensor, the R-18 Steam patch is already installed and does not remove the mosaic. Other than hunting down every scene and tiny variation, which can be unlocked eventually using a code you don't really need a guide. But look for posts by MoonCancer_BBB for the DLC stuff, it has the parts that are easier to miss.
Thanks, but I'm guessing no "full" guide is available, if you want to experience all scenes without using the code?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks, but I'm guessing no "full" guide is available, if you want to experience all scenes without using the code?
There's no complete list of everything that I've seen, it's all scattered around the thread. There is the games gallery, it does tell you but not very clearly.

Reactions: jayman_85
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes