ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I didn't know, but there is a series with two episodes, it's not like the game, but it's also nice

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't think the option of the OVA was high here, but I want the dress to be in the game... Download links from the sub maker (who do a lot of other hentai) linked there.

Evil_demond_

Feb 24, 2023
Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a version but on android or if you can play with joiplay because I am with a version but on android the same and I was looking for the android 2.0 version, I don't know if it's possible, I was just asking

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please translated english for android
Again check that link, and the cracking thread. Himiko-S did try, but hasn't said anything about it (here) since removing their download for it because of the errors the English caused.

Ongging

Oct 6, 2022
Since the game thread got updated recently, it should get some attention, i should provide some assistance and share full save since i got the chance to finish and fully unlock eveything
PS: I know that you can unlcok eveything at 25th day with the code, if you wanna sleep over and over again till you get to 25, be my guest :) (code is :0707, incase you missed it on the first page)
PS: Sadly i noticed what that devil do after finisihing the game -_-
Can I ask how I can use this?

dumbcow420

Mar 3, 2022
Screenshot (981).png
I just discovered another cool small detail about the game.
If you double click on the "countryside" of the menu screen, you will be bring upon the original menu screen.
double click again to return. how cool is that ?

i accidentally discovered this when i was about to alt-tab :p

AlphaSixNine

Aug 13, 2019
how do you use the bus tickets you buy in the convenience store? I bought both but I have no idea how to use them. are they time locked?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes