EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
"Just" 750MB he says :ROFLMAO:

That's still pretty bloated for the amount of content it has, it wouldn't fit in a standard CD. Think of the amount of content games and utilities that were sold in CDs had in the 90s.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so whats the difference between these two
2.02BepIn is the Japanese game and DLC with a online translator, SLitCO18 is the official English version of the game and DLC from Steam with the R18 patch installed. The online translator is bad.

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys. The game bugs for me on 3rd day as well, both characters just stand in the kitchen. Waited for almost an hour and nothing happpened. Any ideas why does it happen, or maybe better, how to prevent/fix this?
Much appreciated.

EDIT: Running with NTLEAS helped.

Last edited:

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
You won't get fan ports of Unity games, but there is official one now. It's Japanese only and has DRM though, you can find it in cracking but won't be able to play it.
Oh wow, I'll try asking in some of the discord server im in if they can do something about it. Thanks for sharing!
(Dunno about this drm thingy, but if it can be bypass means we can play it on android now right? Also they might be able to transfer the english file on pc to this one for the translation)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The thread download is latest version? Can give a full save file ?
It the latest official English version with the DLC from Steam, but I don't think there's any saves for it. The saves linked in the opening post are for the fan old translation of the base game, they just about work on the English version without the DLC but probably not with it.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
It the latest official English version with the DLC from Steam, but I don't think there's any saves for it. The saves linked in the opening post are for the fan old translation of the base game, they just about work on the English version without the DLC but probably not with it.
What is DLC content ? (Additional cloth, CG , scene?)

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes