Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Really nice intro. Will you be making a discord Server? Also if you like I could help with correcting spelling etc in the future updates, I like supporting promising games!
I don't think I will, at least anytime soon. And while I appreciate the offer I wanna work on this project on my own, so I can do it at my own pace.

Reactions: Jaxter

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm looking forward to this one, hopefully doesn't take long or isn't just abandoned like the other projects I've been excited about (also not that many spelling mistakes that I could noticed so far, that's always a good sign)
I can't really promise on the updates being fast, but I'll do my best to not abandon it.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well, and this may be disliked by some, but I'm planning on sort of nerfing his power after the intro. More explanation on the spoiler part:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Intriguing concept. Maybe like planting trigger words as a means of continuous influence to help regain control or something. Sounds like a unique take on the trope; especially since most Mind control content on here typically is simply just
*whoosh* now you obey
lol.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Last edited:

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
This looks promising, I'll be keeping an eye on it. Also digging the concepts talked about here, like the slowly being aware instead of mindless thing is SO. DAMN. HOT! Really hope that gets implemented. Don't see it a lot in mind control games which is a shame because its soooo hot!

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, and this may be disliked by some, but I'm planning on sort of nerfing his power after the intro. More explanation on the spoiler part:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a bad idea. However, I think there should be glimpses of that happening in the first scene as foreshadowing so it won't come off so sudden later. Just my humble opinion.

Reactions: Bigdaddyhours

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.1] APK -

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
By the way, it might be worth posting your game , as there's an audience that would be particularly interested in it. However, I think it's considered impolite there for me to post someone else's game, so it would be up to you.

Reactions: Jaxter

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Intriguing concept. Maybe like planting trigger words as a means of continuous influence to help regain control or something. Sounds like a unique take on the trope; especially since most Mind control content on here typically is simply just
*whoosh* now you obey
lol.
I mean I don't dislike the *whoosh* now you obey, it's pretty hot on it's own way. But for sakes of making the game a bit more durable on the long run, I prefer making it more progression like. Some simple grinding, learn more about the power, things like that.

Reactions: jake lane

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
This looks promising, I'll be keeping an eye on it. Also digging the concepts talked about here, like the slowly being aware instead of mindless thing is SO. DAMN. HOT! Really hope that gets implemented. Don't see it a lot in mind control games which is a shame because its soooo hot!
I still need to plan how it's gonna develop, but I'll keep it in mind. It's true that not a lot of games give you the option. I could give players the ability to trance them consciously or mindlessly.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes