Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
On a more serious note, I was supposed to have a Patreon ready for this update but Patreon refuses to contact me about whether they approved my page or not. Probably because it's a weekend really, but hey you live and you learn.

Will keep you guys updated when I get that sorted out.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No animation tag, and their breasts all look like carbon copies... Their faces look the same with different hair.
Guess I'll try it, but I'm not expecting much. It doesn't actually look like much work was even put into the models.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
For now a bj scene and you can have her strip.
ah direct bj?... u probably want to start it with kiss while the milf standing handjob you then go to bj. it will be hotter (for me).
if my guess is right the milf is single, right?
might be better if the milf has husband and they are in good relationship. so you can do something wild with the milf like sex behind the husband back (since u have hypno book u might as well, hypno the husband to make him ignore the sound u make while having sex with the milf eventhough the wife and husband have conversation)

sory for bad english

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
ah direct bj?... u probably want to start it with kiss while the milf standing handjob you then go to bj. it will be hotter (for me).
if my guess is right the milf is single, right?
might be better if the milf has husband and they are in good relationship. so you can do something wild with the milf like sex behind the husband back (since u have hypno book u might as well, hypno the husband to make him ignore the sound u make while having sex with the milf eventhough the wife and husband have conversation)

sory for bad english
Well actually those are not bad ideas, unfortunately I can't really implement them because of the story I wrote. The husband is already dead here, and the intro scene already includes a blowjob. Besides that, I would keep your ideas in mind for my next project! Whenever that may be.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
On a more serious note, I was supposed to have a Patreon ready for this update but Patreon refuses to contact me about whether they approved my page or not. Probably because it's a weekend really, but hey you live and you learn.

Will keep you guys updated when I get that sorted out.
APPROVED MY PAGE, I REPEAT PATREON IS UP LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!

If you wanna support my work I would greatly appreciate it!

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
No animation tag, and their breasts all look like carbon copies... Their faces look the same with different hair.
Guess I'll try it, but I'm not expecting much. It doesn't actually look like much work was even put into the models.
Well I hope that you enjoy it regardless! And if that's not the case, well such is live.

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
so all i was able to do is repeat the same scenes over and over with the mom before i got bored. i couldnt watch tv or run with the daughter, hell i couldnt even go in her room. maybe there was something i was missing or am just too impatient but after casting the spell 15 times only to see saggy milf tits isnt my cup of tea. best of luck to you

Reactions: HypnoInk

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Well actually those are not bad ideas, unfortunately I can't really implement them because of the story I wrote. The husband is already dead here, and the intro scene already includes a blowjob. Besides that, I would keep your ideas in mind for my next project! Whenever that may be.
ah.. i should come here earlier xD. well, u might want to add one more milf character that has husband hehe

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
honestly dude, thats all you had to say and put in to get me to download the game. Hypno and Mind Control

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
huh? same faces? i think the milf and the girls are mother and daughters, so same face means they are related.
as for animation please add it xD.

when mc and the milf is going for sex, i hope the milf can show her experience, like kissing the mc first then handjob/blowjob after that they have sex (please dont make it direct sex) and the MC also can show his endurance like have sex from night to morning (and the milf will go ahegao LOL).

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
so all i was able to do is repeat the same scenes over and over with the mom before i got bored. i couldnt watch tv or run with the daughter, hell i couldnt even go in her room. maybe there was something i was missing or am just too impatient but after casting the spell 15 times only to see saggy milf tits isnt my cup of tea. best of luck to you
If you check the changelog, it says the only content right now is talking to the mom and getting her to strip. If you get her stats high enough she'll take her bra off as well, but that's all there is for now. This update was about getting the framework in place instead of the content.

• Red Heart

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty interesting. I haven't played a straight mind control game in a minute so I'll give this a shot. That Milf im the overview is pretty hot. I'm looking forward to meeting her and the others in game, but her especially.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes